The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7300

Replies to This Discussion

Cammy looked at him, "More like a week" she said laughing. She kissed him softly "Have i told you lately how much i absolutely love you?" she asked.

Embry chuckled and nodded. He drove to Paul and Cammys place. He smiled at her.

Paul laughed "well I love you the absolute same and yes just not in those exact words" he said as he started to kiss her cheeks playfully when Scar walked in "ah come on" he said as he layed on his back on the couch.

Scar walked in to Paul kissing Cammy and giggled as she sat in a big chair and watched them with a big smile.

Cammy laughed and blushed.She sat up when she saw Scar and Embry walked into the house. "Hey Scar" she said "Whats your news?"

Embry walked into their house with Scar and smiled. He sat down next to her "Woah look at the love birds"

Paul glared at Embry "bite me" he told him in a brotherly fashion as he put his head on Cammy's shoulder as he waited for the news "and hey by the way" he said in greeting.

Scar giggled at Embry's teasing "me and Embry are having twins" she said shouting the last part making Embry and Paul cringe with their excellent wolf hearing.

Alix*smiles and inks* how about we do everything on the beach? I saves us time and money on that and it lets me shop for better things like where do you want to go on our honey moon?*bushes softly*

Cammy laughed at Paul and embry. She smiled at scar "twins? " she said "ohmygosh!!" She said hugging her
embry looked at paul "want me to? " he asked laughing then heard scar yell.

Scar laughed as she hugged Cammy back "I know right" she said as Cammy had eagerly "what about you" she asked as she looked at her sister "and Paul shut up meanie" she said back teasingly as she stuck her tongue out at him and laughed when he did it back.

Paul raised a eyebrow at Embry "come any further than you are to me and I might have to break your legs" he taunted him "and congratulation" he told Embry as he gave him a quick hug and sat back down "and tone it down Scar" he said and smiled as Cammy got excited at the news "Told Alix and Jared yet?" he asked Embry while the girls talked happily by them.

Jared looked at her and nodded "Any where you like "he said.
Cammy looked at Scar then Paul "well Paul and I are talking about adoption " she said
embry hit him up side the head and sat back down. "Thanks man, " he said "no not yet "

Alix*nods and leans on him feeling oddly exhausted and turning her phone back on* yeah I knew it*shows him the thirty missed calls and messages from scar* she's gonna flip if we don't tell her soon*smiles* and I was thinking about going somewhere warm but I don't need you heating up more. So then I thought somewhere cold

Embry kicked back at Embry not hard but enough for hitting him in the head "welcome so you are going to be a uncle of a little guy we are going to adopt" he told Embry.

Scar squealed in excitement "ohmygosh" she said as she hugged Cammy this time "well what are you adopting how old om my gosh this is so exciting" she said fast she hoped Cammy understood her.

Jared looked at her "Are you feeling alright?" he asked her as he drove. Then laughed at her showing him the phone. "THats Scar for ya" he said driving.

Embry chuckled and sat back down with Scar. "Thats really great" he said holding onto Scar.

Cammy laughed and hugged Scar back "A little boy most likely" she said "And around 3 or 4"

Alix*nods* I think so* smiles softly closing my eyes* I feel really tired tho.*curls into your side and texting scar* "yes we're getting married and I need you and cammy so we can go shopping for dresses and you two aren't getting out of the dresses I choose ;)"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service