The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7323

Replies to This Discussion

Name- Kim
Age-19
Role- imprintee
Extra- dancer and in love with Jared
P/B- Alix Winchester
Looks-
Attachments:

Jared noticed the gril start to shrink back "guys slow down" I said as I slowed down and stopped just before her I seemed frozen she was perfect "hi" I stupidly said.

Scar" there terrifying her" she said with a laugh as she sat in the sand next to kims feet.

Cammy looked up at the very tall guy. She was scared. "H-hi" she whispered.

Jared looked at them and held Kims hand

(who imprinted on Scar?)

you said you would be the wolf for my character so I'm not sure anymore.

Paul "sorry we didn't mean to scare you" I said quickly

Scar "I found it funny though" I said happily like

Cammy nodded and stood up. "Did someone send you to get me? "She whispered grabbing her bag.
(Uhm, how about embry?)
Embry looked at Scar and sighed and held her hand gently

Paul- "No no one sent us why are you in trouble" he asked her gently he normally wasn't the soft type but something about her just brought it out in him.

Scar- "Say yes that would make this so much more interesting" she asked as she bounced next to Embry

Cammy looked at them. "I might be actually, I ran away from foster care " she said
Embry looked at scar, she never failed when it came to trouble

Paul "what happened that made you want to run away not that I'm judging just wondering" he said not wanting her to feel offended and shy away "and could you put a muzzle on her" I said to Embry referring to Scar as I looked a the new girl "I'm paul by the way who are you".

Scar "ooh why do tell please" I said letting go of Embry's hand and standing next to her

Cammy looked at him "Foster care is awful" she said unsure to trust them 

Kim*smiles*is there any way we can help*looks at the frightened girl on the sand

Paul "alright" he says not wanting to push her away "well that's Alix and Scar and Embry" he said pointing to each one "and Alix I right is there anyway we can help you do you need a place to stay or are you hurt?"

Scar- "not much of a story but ok" she said as she walked to Embry

Alix*reaching out to help her up* its ok we don't bite*smiles softly* were only here to help I think we can arrange a way to let you stay here if you'd like to

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service