The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7093

Replies to This Discussion

Alix*pouts hyper about tonight playing with nessies hair* scar don't throw one in my hair again. It took forever to get the last one out of my hair

Jake*laughs* I can't wait for Nessie to see the bonfires again*smiles watching Nessie *

Paul smiled "good cause if you phase without people knowing it tends to freak them out" he said remembering Jake telling Charlie through the tale Jake told.

Scar laughed "it was fun and funny though" she said as she flipped funnily on the couch almost accidently kicking Embry "sorry babe" she said with giggle.

Alix*laughs* still I smelled like marsh,allows for a week and I'd didn't come out either

Jake*smiles wondering how things got the way they were holding nessie in my arms*

Cammy nodded and took his hand. she was truly happy that they were together now.

Embry chuckled "It didnt hurt" he said looking at her "Shouldnt Paul and Cammy be here?"

Scar "still sorry" she said as she walked to Nessie and made goofy faces "you are such a cutie" she told the young child as she ruffled Jakes hair and sat next to Embry.

Paul smiled at her "we got a surprise for you" he told Cammy thinking of the bonfire.

Embry smiled and nodded. He watched Scar and Nessie.

Cammy  looked at him "What it is?"

Alix*smiles* it's ok *smikes watching jake fix his hair without moving Nessie to much as she blushes* jared! Is it time yet?*stands up going to sit in his lap*

Jake*smiles* hey watch the hair*laughs joking*

Jared looked at her "Cammy and Paul just have to get here"

Paul laughed as he took her by the hand and led her to the others "we always have a bonfire for the new imprint" he said "hey I see the bloodsuckers let you bring Nessie" he said noticing Nessie in Jakes lap "nice hair" he teased as he sat on a log with Cammy.

Scar laughed as she played with Nessie "shes getting so big" she commented "not to long huh Jake" she asked as she noticed the girl literally grew like a weed.

Cammy nodded "Thats nice!" she said then looked at him "Bloodsuckers?" she asked as she sat down with Paul

Paul winced "opps" he said "their vampires" he said.

Scar looked thoughtfully at Nessie than went to Embry "I wonder what ares would be like if we had one" she asked Embry.

Cammy looked at him "Vampires?"

Embry was caught off guard at what Scar said. "Perfect, just like you"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service