The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7346

Replies to This Discussion

Scar "alright will do find away for me to contact them and I'll see what I can do" she said eagerly she didn't have a big issue with the Cullen's and she liked Carlisle he was a good doctor he had stitched her up a time or two when she got herself hurt "I hope they will she's such  cutie" she said she had always been good with kids something the gang didn't know was she had volunteered at a head start and mentored for preschoolers.

Cammy leaned on Paul and blushed. She kissed him back 

Jared looked at her 

Embry held Scar close and kissed her head

Scar blushed lightly as Embry kissed her head.

Paul smiled down at her and put his forehead to hers "you are the most amazing person I know" he said softly as he held her.

Embry smiled and pulled her close.

Cammy looked up at him "You're the best person that has ever came into my life, and i mean that"

Scar giggled "Love you" she said up at him.

Paul "I know you mean it and I mean it when I say this you are the most perfect girl for me"

Jake*nods and hands her the small silver phone they had given me* press two and you'll get Bella

Alix*kisses him* I love you jared*smiles looking into his eyes* and for whatever reason you love me too right?*looks at him with every bit of security he had given me since he had told me about our family's secret*

Scar grabbed the tinny phone and pressed two and let it ring until after a couple rings "uhh hello Bells its Scar I was wondering can we keep her for just a while longer I wont let the dogs try nothing I swear I would protect her with my own life so please" she asked of the young vampire mother.

Cammy smiled and kissed him softly 

Jared nodded "Of course i love you"

Paul kissed her back and in that moment felt pure bliss this was the lost imprint he had been looking for and was glad the wait was over he had finally found his lost imprint.

Cammy smiled and leaned on him."I'm glad you found me"

Alix*smiles and hugs you* I'm glad*smiles* still don't get why entirely but I love you too

Paul chuckled softly "Cammy you have no idea how much I agree with you right now" he said as he kissed her.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service