The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7327

Replies to This Discussion

Embry smiled and nodded. He was still distracted about what scar asked him. He smiled at the thought but he didn't want to stress about it
Cammy nodded and leaned against his chest "its a good thing your so warm."

Scar watched Embry intently "what are you thinkin" she asked blue eyes looking up through her eye lashes as she ran a hand through Nessie hair.

Paul "yep" he said as he held on to her "good thing your so light" he said as she was easy to pick up "so love whats your favorite movie" he asked as he looked at the movie they put in.

Embry looked at her. "Oh just that question you asked me earlier today " he said and watched her with Bessie
Cammy blushed and looked at him thinking "Sweet Home Alabama. " she said leaning on him

Paul tilted his head "whats that" he asked slightly embarrassed that he didn't know something she liked.

Scar looked at him "the one involving children" she asked "cause I ask a lot of questions just want to be certain that's the right one" she said as she started to play with Nessie's hair and make it in pretty fashions.

Cammy laughed at little "a really good movie " she said leaning on his chest
Embry nodded and watched her do nessies hair

Paul laughed "alright love that told me everything" he said with a laugh as he snuggled into her "you amazing beautiful woman" he was completely honest.

Scar smiled up at him "I know I have been thinking about it too what are your thought on the matter" she asked talking very seriously.

Cammy laughed "Sorry" she said "You'll have to watch it" then blushed at what he said. He was so amazing, she could never thank him enough for helping her.

Embry looked at her "Well,maybe someday after were married" he said grinning at her, he knew this was a very serious conversation 

Paul chuckled and held her tightly to him and kissed her neck softly "I'm so glad you came into my life so I have to watch it to get it huh" he teased her tickling her sides she was amazingly perfectly perfect for him.

Scar blushed "that sounds perfect Embry" she said kissing him on lips playfully "so what do you want boy or girl? she asked and you can't say as long as its healthy it don't matter if its a boy or girl and why?" she looked apologetic "sorry I'm asking these things its good to know I guess" she said looking some of her bluntness.

Cammy smiled and blushed."I'm glad i have you" she said and laughed as he tickled her sides. "I'm really ticklish!" she said between laughs
Embry looked at her "Hmm, i would like a boy first and because if we would ever have a daughter, our son could protect her if we werent around at the time" he said and kissed her cheek

Paul smiled "I love your laugh" he said affectionately "and I'm glad your in my life too" he said "and good I like hearing your laugh if I wanted to hear it I could just tickle it out of you" he teased as they slid to lying on the floor laughing together..

Scar smiled widely "aww that's so sweet honey" she said then smiled wickedly "but if our daughters anything like me than she won't need a big brother to protect her I think I manage well enough" she teased him as she ran her hands through Nessies hair.  

Cammy laughed and layed on the floor laughing with him. She kissed him softly and and smiled

Embry looked at her and smiled. "Thats true, but a little protection never hurt anyone"

Paul looked down at Cammy "I'm guna try something out" he said mischievously as he grabbed a hold of Embrys ankle and dragged him down to the floor were he and Cammy sat on the floor in front of the couch "hello brother" he said with a smirk as he wrapped a arm around Cammy "I didn't think I would drag you to the floor" he said honestly.

Scar looked down at the floor "are you alright Embry" she asked concerned as she held tightly to Nessie not wanting her to fall with Embry but knowing if she had grabbed at him Nessie and her would be on the floor as well.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service