The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7351

Replies to This Discussion

Paul smiled down at her and kissed her softly "I think everyone is too love" he said glad to be back with his Cammy.

Scar cringed "alright here" she said holding out her wrist she held back tears "and about three months" she said as she put a hand on her stomach "wait did Jake think I was getting big cause I eat to much" she asked angrily "I'm going to kill him" she said a bit of edge to her voice.

Cammy nodded and kissed him back. She layed net time just knowing how lucky she was to have him and this life. Without him, who knows where she would have ended up.

Embry watched and cringed when Scar did. He rubbed her back. 

Carlisle started to set up the sonogram for Scar.

Nessie walked into the room "Whos going to kill my Jakie?"

Alix*smilesnand leans on jared* I'm fine I only panicked once I had a vamp breathing down my neck*shivers slightly*

Scar was intrigued by the wires and stuff as she leaned into Embry "can they tell if its a boy or girl yet at this stage" she asked him with a wondering look.

Paul held onto Cammy for most of the night he wasn't going to let go quiet yet he had her back after possibly losing her that made him not want to ever let her go again he made his life perfect she was his perfect Cammy.  

Jared nodded and pulled her closer.

Embry watched and looked at every thing. He looked at Carlisle 

Cammy held onto him and stayed close to him. She didnt want to be away from him.

Carlisle looked at them "We might be able to"

Paul whispered in her hair "I love you so much my Cammy" he said as he hugged her tighter "maybe we can do something tomorrow to just relax after today" he said.

Scar was amazed as she poked at some of the stuff "this looks like a brain sucker thingy" she said as she showed it to Embry "oh and Nessie I am going to kill your Jakie" she said with a playful smile "the jerk" she said.

Alix*smiles leaning on him feeling safer*

Cammy smiled and blushed "I love you too Paul " she said and layed close to him "We should do something" she said then closed her eyes.

Embry laughed at her amazement, he smiled then looked at Carlisle.

Carlisle checked at her wrist "I'm going to have to put a cast on you for a least 2 weeks" he said then looked at her "Want to to check on the baby?"

Nessie looked at Scar. "Why what did Jakie do?" she asked then asked "Scar, your pregnant?"

Jared held her then carried her inside and set her down. "I cant believe you spotted that blood sucker"

Paul smiled as he put the blankets over them he rubbed her arms to get her to stop shaking "you always were cold" he said with a chuckle that was one of the reasons she had told him she liked it was oddly cute and he loved the chance to cuddle with her whenever he could.

Scar nodded "yep about three months now and Jake didn't know what he thought I was blowing up for fun" she said as she smiled "and yes Carlisle I would love that very much" she said as she played with her wrist " a cast is that necessary Daddy Vamp" she asked him as she looked at her wrist. 

Alix*shakes head* I don't know something didnt feel right like everything was really quiet**snuggles you* and then something white on the greenery was kinda hard to miss I'm just glad your ok*looks up at you and kisses you*

Jake*comes in* what did I do? I saved your life's back there and y'all repay me bye killing me??

Cammy smiled and nodded.  She cuddled close to him and looked up at him "So what were you thinking for tomorrow?"

Embry smiled and watched Carlisle and what he was doing.

Carlisle pointed to the sonogram "Theres your baby" he said

Jared held  her close and nodded "I'm fine but that thing got to close to you " he said "The Cullens are the only vampires i like"

Nessie ran and hugged Jake.

Paul looked down at her "well are you wanting it to be just your and me or drag the family into it" he asked her seriously he could come up with plans for either one but it was up to her he would do anything for his queen.

Scar ignored Jake for now and looked at the screen "wholly cow Embry look its our baby" she said as she held onto her hands wanting to cry but wouldn't.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service