The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7075

Replies to This Discussion

Cammy looked at him "We havent had a you and me day in a while" she said kissed his cheek

Embry smiled. "Wow" he said and held her hand. "Carlisle can you tell what it is?" 

(Lizzy what do you want their baby to be?)

Alix*smiles* I like the Cullen's to except the big scary one*smiles remembering when we first met them he was big and brawny* the one with the blond scared me a little*smiles softly and stays close to you*

(Well I guess I have been on the boy kick with Scar thinking it was a boy so lets go with a girl)

Scar also layed watching him excited to see if it was a boy or girl.

Paul hugged her to him "alright love we can go for a walk on the beach and then you and I can go cliff diving you still not interested in motorcycles" he asked her. 

Jared laughed "Emmett is harmless" he said "And Jasper is just newer then the rest" he said and held her

Embry looked at her then at Carlisle, excited to hear if he was going to have a son or daughter 

Carlisle looked at the monitor "Well you guys , it looks like its gonna be a girl"

Cammy blushed and looked at him  "That all sounds amazing" she said "I dont mind motorcycles"

Alix*shivers* still they're scary a little*looks up at you* Is it safe to go on the roof now babe?

Paul hugged her "then I could also teach you how to ride a motorcycle then at night when we are finished with activities we can have a nice romantic night just you and me for the whole day" he said as he weaved his hand with hers and kissed her forehead and closed his eyes.

Scar covered her hand with her mouth "a girl" she said excitedly "Oh I wanted a boy but a girl is just as grand both are we are having a little girl baby" she said to Embry as she hugged him.

Jared chuckled and smiled. "Lets do that tomorrow" he said "Its getting late and tomorrow its supposed to be really nice"

Cammy smiled "That sounds so amazing"  she said looked at him then held his hand and smiled.

Embry smiled and looked at Scar. "A baby girl " he said and kissed Scar and hugged her back

Alix*pouts but goes upstairs to our bedroom I was really tired anyways* ok*smiles holding your hand not wanting you too. Far away from me*

Scar smiled "thanks daddy vamp" she said using a nick name and giving Carlisle a hug as she got off the table "looks like we get a little me huh unless she's like you" she said with a smile as she hung on to Embry.

Paul rubbed her back "it does" he said in agreement as he held her to him he loved having her this close to him "woman you are my completion I know that sounds corny but its true my love" he said as he kissed her.

Jared smiled and held her hand. He kissed her hand softly. He layed down next to her.

Embry smiled "She'll be beautiful just like you and maybe have my attitude" he chuckled and held onto her.

Cammy looked at him and smiled. "I dont even want to think were i would be without you" she said and kissed him back

Scar smiled and kissed him "thank goodness I give you near heart attacks you don't need two of us to do that to Ya" she said as she grabbed her jacket then though "crap" she said as she went back to Carlisle to get her arm casted.

Paul smiled down at her "thankfully you never had to figure out" he said as he kissed her and pet Nylah on the head "huh baby mommy got to stay with Paul and later own you huh" he said playing with the puppy by putting a sock over its head and letting it bite at it.

Embry chuckled and nodded. He watched Scar carefully

Carlisle started to put the cast on Scars wrist "What color?"

Cammy looked at him "I'm glad" she said "Paul, could we ever talk about adoption? i mean i never got adopted young so maybe we could get one of them young so they dont go though what i had to" she said then laughed at Nylah as she pulled the sock off "I hope that was clean"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service