The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7350

Replies to This Discussion

Cammy listened to him then kissed him softly. She layed close to him and tried to help him anyway she could.

Embry smiled and laughed. "We can shop and then get a baby name book while we are shopping" he said and kissed her softly.

Jared woke up the next morning holding Alix

Alix*wakes up and looks up at jared *hey babe*smiles softly*

Scar smiled at him and eagerly got out of bed and went to the bath room she sat on the tub and her mind started to wonder about last night then held her stomach that was getting bigger.

Paul smiled "I'll be fine angel when are you ready to start the day let me know" he told her kissing her and said "it was just a nightmare I'll get over it" he said as he touched her forehead with his.

Jared smiled and woke up next to the love of his life. "Morning babe"

Embry smiled and looked at her "Scar you okay love?" he asked her as he got ready for the day.

Cammy kissed him back and smiled. "I'll start to get ready" she head her forehead against his.

Paul smiled "alright love" he said and kissed her then stood up and picked her up and laughed and set he down "if I didn't I don't think we would have ever gotten out of bed" he said with a chuckle and a kiss to her cheek.

Scar shook her head to clear and smiled "yes just fine" she said as she got dressed in a violet dress.

Cammy smiled and laughed. She kissed him softly then went to pick out a nice but comfortable outfit.

Embry smiled and nodded. He grabbed a pair of jean shorts and a shirt that Scar got him

Alix*smiles and stays cuddling next to him* morning

Scar smiled as she leaned against a dress near the bathroom door "you look good" she said sweetly and smiled as she bit her lip appreciatively and looked at him through her eyelashes.

Paul watched his Cammy as she moved about the room his thought going to how he was the luckiest guy in the world to have her "You Cammy are fantastic in everything you do do you know that" he asked as he leaned on his elbows on the bed.  

Embry smiled and kissed her "Thanks babe, you look great too but i thought you didnt like dresses" he said and hugged her carefully.

Cammy smiled and got ready. She didnt put on much make up and walked out to him. "You're amazing Paul, you never fail to make me smile" she said kissed him softly "You gotta get ready now" she said

Jared held her close and smiled "So wedding planning today? just us?"

Alix*smiles excitedly* yes !*pouts* everything except the dress though*smiles softly and kisses you* your pe not allowed to see that

Paul groaned "ugh alright" he said as he got up and put on some shorts and a black t-shirt he ran a hand though his short black hair and then growled playfully as he wrapped his hands around Cammy's waist "I'm ready love" he said as he pulled her to him for a kiss.

Scar smiled slightly shyly "Ya but you like them" she said honestly as she stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek and said "I'm not fragile you know I won't break if you hug me" she said teasingly as she smiled up at him and walked out of the bedroom to the kitchen.

Jared laughed "I know, so what do we have to do today?" he asked

Cammy giggled at him then blushed and kissed him back and put her arms around his neck. "So whats the first thing today?"

Embry smiled and kissed her cheek. "What do you want for breakfast love?" he asked "Or do you want to get something while we shop?"

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service