The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7080

Replies to This Discussion

Alix*smiles and thinks* the cake the decorations the place*smiles* I was thinking there where we have the bonfire*smiles softly* after all that's where you told me about me being an imprint and it's beautiful by the beach*smiles* and ofcourse we know who's coming*smiles softly* *thinks* and the brides maid dresses *smiles getting up thinking and getting dressed*

Paul smiled "cliff diving or motorcycle lessons you choose" he said as he just held her to him and kissed down her neck.

Scar pretended to think "oh I know cinnamon rolls" she said wanting something sweet to eat as she sat at the table and tilted her head while looking at him.

Jared smiled and nodded "Cake is good" he said laughing. "I think that idea is wonderful idea for the beach"

Cammy blushed and looked at him. "How about Motorcycle lessons then cliff diving?" she said and smiled 

Embry nodded "Sure," he said and grabbed then out the fridge and started to put them in a pan. "They be ready pretty fast"

Alix*smiles and gets dressed * hmmm if we're going to be walking around sandals is probably best*smiles and goes to find shoes coming back* ready?

Scar smiled as she smelled them she was now very hungry "Embry" she said playfully with a sweet smile.

Paul smiled and hugged her then looked down at her "are you sure you want to learn how to ride a motorcycle I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do" he said as he kissed her.

Jared smiled and nodded "Yeah lets get going" he said "Where to first?"

Embry looked at her "Scar, they'll be ready in a mintue, have some Orange Juice" he said and handed her a glass

Cammy hugged him back "Yeah i'm sure" she said and then looked at him "Unless you think i'm going to get hurt?"

Scar started to bounce as she chugged her orange juice "there its gone are they done yet" she asked impatiently as she watched Embry excitedly her blue eyes lighting up.

Paul smiled "you won't I just want you to be comfortable that's all love" he said as he kissed her forehead "are you hungry" he asked her with a big smile.

Embry chuckled and checked the the cinnamon rolls "Almost babe" he said and walked over to her "You are in a really good mood today" he said smiling.

Cammy smiled and nodded. Then blushed "Yeah just a little, i'm gonna get a bowl of cereal,"

Alix *giggles* hmm cake?

Jared nodded and smiled. "Sure babe, that sounds great"

Scar smiled "well ya I get to hang out with my Embry and have a good day" she said happily as she started to play with her glass sliding it from one side to the other.

Paul smiled and watched her as she did she was a beautiful woman and he was lucky she was his and he was hers he snatched a apple "I can borrow Scar's since she can't use it for a while mine is a bit busted I'll get it when they go shopping" he said as he played with the apple.

alox * smiles and takes his hand walking out the door*

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service