The Twilight Saga

Cammy ran away from her home and ended up at La Push beach, with just a bag full of clothes, a pillow and blanket. While Cammy is sleeping on the the beach, Paul (who imprints on her) sees her while hes hanging out with the guys and their imprints. They get concerned and go check on her, thats when Paul imprints on Cammy. Thats were we will go from there. 

I AM CAMMY

Name- Cameron (Cammy) Evans

Age- 16

Role- Main Character. Pauls imprint.

Extra- She loves to write and has a passion for animals.

p/b- ME

Looks-

I am going to play a werewolf when we figure out who we need. Who ever wants to be Paul, we can start sooner,

Boy and girl

Name-

Age-

Role-

Extra-

P/B-

Looks-

Views: 7345

Replies to This Discussion

JAred smiled and pulled over to the side of the road and kissed her quickly.

Cammy listened to him and slowly hit on the gas and laughed a little when she hit the gas then break.

Embry nodded "Sure babe, anything" he said and walked into the store with her

Alix*smiles and kisses him back* babe don't distract me like that *giggles and kisses him again* I might not want to get off the truck*smiles and holds onto him*

Scar beamed "well has Paul asked you about maybe asking Alix to marry him and tell me the truth Embry Call" she said playfully as she held up little jeans and shirts for little girls.

Paul jerked slightly and chuckled "alright Cammy but lets not do that no more especially if we are going faster I don't want you flying over the handle bars" he said slightly concerned and a little worriedly.

Jared laughed and got out "we can walk from here " he said pointing to the shop
embry looked at Scar "yeah I think he mentioned something to us " he said and held up a cute outfit.
Cammy sighed "Maybe this isn't a good idea "

Paul sighed "it can still be a good idea want me to drive and you ride" he asked her as he kissed her head "or you just don't push on the breaks right away you ease into them slowly" he instructed.

Scar smiled "oh my gosh and she didn't tell me well I'm guna play annoying little sister about it then" she said happily as she looked at the outfit and chuckled "let me guess she's going to be a daddy's little girl" it was obvious they had different tastes she held pants and shirts he held dresses for her "its cute bet you can't wait to spoil her rotten" she said on a chuckle "what's with you and dresses by the way" she asked him as a afterthought.

Cammy looked at him "I'll let you drive " she said and kissed his cheek
embry chuckled and nodded "well everyone is going to spoil her " he said "I don't actually know "

Alix*nods and gets out of the truck* hmm how long till scar starts blowing up my phone with texts*giggles and turns it off*

Jared smiled and laughed "I give it an hour at most " he said and looked at her as they walked.

Alix*nods and looks at him* you might turn yours off to*smiles* cuz if she doesn't get mine your the next one shes gonna annoy*smiles and walks into the shop practically bouncing*

(My Reply apparently didn't go through so I'll post again)

Paul went a got helmets and gave one to Cammy and put the other on "alright lets go" he said as he grabbed the handle bars and waited for Cammy to wrap his arms around him.

Scar laughed then texted Paul and Alix (when were you going to tell me) she texted them and showed Embry a light blue dress with sequence at the bottom "what do you think" she asked him as she held it.

Jared chuckled and turned off his phone and walked into the shop with her. The smell of cake hit him and he grinned.

Cammy put on the helmet and wrapped her arms around him. She smiled and held onto him tightly

Embry laughed and looked at what Scar was holding "Thats a nice one" he said and then held up an outfit that had little sweatpants and a shirt.

Alix*smiles watching him and goes to talk to the baker holding his hand* excited babe?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service