The Twilight Saga

Hi! Thanks for taking your time to read this! My Fancic is basically this :

Bella lives with her mother,14 year-old siter(Elizabeth), and her 11 year old brother(Nathan) in Phoenix. Her parents had divorced 11 years ago, her grandma died that same year but left Bella a gift after she died: through her dreams she could see visions, things that will happen. Everything changes when she has to move to Forks. She meets Edward and his siblings, but she is restraining herself to fall in love because she had promised it since her parents fight. She has always been so closed to meeting people. Will Edward show Bella life is better with someone to love?

(( This is my first Fanfic and was inspired by "The Only Exception" song by Paramore. I am also a Latina which means my mother language is spanish! Sorry for any mistake you find! Please comment and tell me what you think!!))

Comment please,

Annjulie V.

O.K so I made this banner (well, a picnik collage :P) its simple but its part of my publicity campaign!! LOL

Johanna made the following banners!! Thanks!!

((ALL ARE S.M. CHARACTERS EXCEPT FOR MY NEW ONES AND THAT THEY ARE ALL HUMAN WITH SPECIAL TALENTS.))

Elizabeth

Nathan

Bella´s Grandma:

((I know it says grandma swan but I confused when I ordered the banner... LOL...just pretend the word SWAN is not there...))

Click for the chapters:

Chapter 1: News

Chapter 2: Visit

Chapter 3: Esmeralda

Chapter 4: Hide and Seek

Chapter 5: Party Time 

Chapter 6: I Hate Games

Chapter 7: Big Spiders & Ruined Trucks

Chapter 8: Fluffy Pink Dress

IF YOU WANT UPDATES SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST!!!!!

Tags: Bella, Edward, Exception, Love, Story, moving, only, the

Views: 54

Replies to This Discussion

I lalala-loved it :D My first name was in it, making me love it even more :D (btw my first name is kendra, i just go by Kathy for some reason) Haha, Kendra's as weird as me :D Post more soon and keep me update please?
this is good.
thankyou!!! Thanks for taking your time to read it!! I´ll go check it out maybe I find it!!
I need banners people....
Hey! i thot it was perfect length&take all the time u need! i can b patient! loved the chapter&keep me updated!
thank you!! you can´t imagine how it feels when I know you like my story!!
this sounds really good post more soon
thnks for taking your time!! Gracias!!
yes actually Next chapter might be about it. I`m planning to give you guys a new chapter every Saturday!! :):)
please keep me updated!!!
i love it <33
xx
shauny
i love that song!you are the only exception...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service