The Twilight Saga

I am going to scream if they delete my thread again! Honestly, I have no earthly idea why this has been happening, but until I figure it out, I'll going to keep posting and re-opening threads until they stop! Here are chapters 1 through 3.

What would happen if the Cullens and Bella moved away before Renesmee is born? What would happen when Jacob and Leah get married, starting a family of their own? When Bella returns with Renesmee in tow, what would happen to Jacob and his family when he lays eyes on her? Would he pick the woman he is in love with and his family, or will he pick his destiny?

All these questions will be answered in The Other Side

Tags: Cullens, Forks, Jacob, Leah, Love, Renenesmee, Twilight, Werewolf

Views: 9

Replies to This Discussion

One

I vividly remember the day that Bella left me. The bloodsucker impregnated her with his own parasitic swine, and it feasted upon her body--its host--breaking her down into a brittle-boned, weak, and ever so stubborn Bella. She refused to let Carlisle abort it from her body, and decided--against everyone's will--to have the child. She is willing to risk her life to allow another leech into our already screwed up world, and she most likely won't even be here to mother it. Typical.

I considered suicide; my life without Bella seemed empty and worthless now. I had no one to protect, no one to love, and no one to love me back. Although she would never admit it, I know, deep down, that she loves me back. Whether she loves me as much as that ignoramus of a parasite is the real question.

I wanted to pour bleach into my brain, frying any memorably memories that the two of us had together. The only real person who would miss me if I died would be Billy, but he too is getting to a ripe age, and he will be passing one day soon. However, he needs me.

A part of me wants me to die; serve as a form of revenge. If they ever came back, I would be gone, and it would be her fault. She would be plagued with the guilt of my death, it hovering over her shoulders like a dark cloud of dust. Idiot wouldn't be able to do anything about it--for once, he would not be able to interfere with the cycle of life, sticking his nose where it doesn't belong.

I had made my decision

Needless to say, I didn't kill myself. There were various reasons which interfered with my decision, and I couldn't in good conscience leave the Pack and Billy like that for my own selfish reasons. However, they will all have to feel the wrath.

For the past three years, I have done nothing except wallow in my own self-pity, feeling like a wretched soul as I slump in the living room. I haven't done much except eat, sleep, and breathe, and the most I've done for the Pack is attend the meetings we have every other week. Yes, it is driving Sam mad, but I don't care. This is my life.

Currently, I am sprawled out on the couch--limbs hanging off of every end--and on the verge of sleep. Billy is in the kitchen banging pots and pans around, but I'm tuning them out. It's your average day in La Push--overcast and gloomy. No wonder Seattle has such a high suicide rate; the whether here would even make a clown depressed.
"Jake, aren't you going to get up?" Billy asks from the kitchen. This has become a daily routine, although my answer is the same every day.
"No." I grumble from the pillows. I could picture the frown on his face as he shakes his head, staring aimlessly out the window, wishing I was back to my old self.

Sorry, Dad; not going to happen.

I was drifting in-between consciousness when there was a rapid bang, bang, bang on the front door. I groaned and buried my head further underneath the pillows, and attempted to sleep again.
Bang, bang, bang.
Silence.
Bang, bang, bang.
Silence.
"Jacob Ephraim Black, if you don't open this door, I am going to park my foot so far up your--I know you're in there! Now open this door!" Leah's voice demanded as she relentlessly pounded on the front door.
What the hell? What did she want?
"NOW!"
"I suggest you answer the door, Jacob. I don't want it to turn to splinters." Billy advised from the kitchen. Although I could have disobeyed him, I moaned and rolled off the couch, shuffling toward the door.
"I am going to count to three, and then I am breaking down the door! One... Two..."
"I'm coming, God damn it!" I growled, wrenching open the door. Once the door opened, a smile spread across Leah's lips and she patted me on the shoulder before slipping past me and through the threshold.
"No, you may not come in." I responded, slamming the door and spinning around on my heels. She was perched on my sofa with her legs folded beneath her. She grinned and patted the cushion next to her.
"Sit."
"Are you on drugs?" I had never, in all my years, seen Leah be nice to anyone--aside from Sam--and she sure as hell had never smiled at me.
"No... What, I can't be nice? Didn't think you'd be a jerk if I was nice. Now sit."
"I don't care if you're nice to me or not. I don't care if anyone is nice to me or not. I will admit, though, that it's especially weird coming from you." I mumbled as I sat on the floor across from her. "Now what do you want?"
"Who says I want something?"
"Leah..."
"Ugh, you are so stubborn, you know that?" Her brow furrowed, and she wrinkled her nose.
"Yes."
"I can see you're not going to make this easy, are you?"
"Make what easy?"
"I guess that's a no."
"I guess so."
She folded her arms across her chest for a moment, and exhaled sharply before patting the seat cushion next to her, one last time. I gave up being a child, and fulfilled her request, plopping down on the sofa next to her. My weight shifted her cushion, and she slid down closer to me. Our knees and shoulders were touching.
"Jake..." She turned toward me, her caramel brown eyes boring into mine.
"Yes...?" Her intensity was making me nervous, and I almost edged away from her.
"Marry me."
"What?"
"You heard me." She was dead serious. There was no laugh behind her eyes, and her lips were slightly parted; however, no smile was in place.
"I'm not going to marry you, Leah." My voice was like granite.
"Jacob, listen to me. Neither of us are going to imprint, okay? Both of the people we even came close to loving were taken away from us, and we can't do anything about it. You are really worthless to the pack--you have been for the past three years and I'm not getting any younger. If you and I want any chance of keeping our bloodlines alive, you have to do this. We have to do this. I know I'm probably not a beauty queen, nor am I your first choice as a mate, but I'm doing this for me. I'm doing this for my family, and my heritage. I mean, come on... we're already twenty, and neither of us has even come close to having a serious relationship since high school. We're our only chances. Marry me, Jake." Her eyes were hard now, filled with determination. I knew she wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Despite all of the things that I seemed to hate about Leah--her bossiness, immaturity, sarcastic, witty remarks, I knew she was right. I swallowed the lump in my throat, stared straight into her big eyes, and replied, "Okay."
Chp.3??
Krissie: YES I AGREE!

And I am writing Chapter three right now:)
:)
hey sophie!

plaese keep me updated & please finish the story. :)
don't worry I will:) I'm almost done with Ch 3.
great! ;)

The next two weeks were spent planning the wedding. Leah chose our honeymoon destination to be Fiji. I’d never been out of the country—let alone Washington—and Leah was definitely giving me a treat. We had decided on having a small wedding on the local beach, with only close friends and family present. And since we were having a small wedding, we chose in indulge for the honeymoon. We would be married in a white pavilion, decorated with Leah’s favorite flowers—Lotuses. She chose to decorate an arch which we would stand under to say our vows in vibrant red flowers, and her bouquet would be white Calla Lilies. A trail of red roses would make her aisle, and Clare would be the flower girl, sprinkling the floor with the petals of dark pink carnations.
Because of the unfortunate passing of her father Harry, Seth would be giving Leah away, and he would also be the best man. Seth had demonstrated the most loyalty to me as a friend and a pack member; hence I believed he deserved the honor more than anyone I knew. The whole Pack would be invited and included in the wedding—yes, even bitter Sam—and the maid of honor is going to be Emily.
This struck me as strange; Emily basically stole Sam’s heart, which left Leah in a depressed and hysterical state. She never had completely gotten over Sam, until now it seemed. It would make sense for Leah to hate Emily, yet she is the maid of honor in the wedding.
“Leah,”
“Mhm?” She looked up from the computer screen, on which she was searching for our first home.
“Why is Emily the maid of honor? I thought you would, I don’t know, despise her?” She smiled before replying.
“Emily and I have gotten close these past few months; until recently, I was finally able to let go of the… hatred I felt toward her. There was honestly nothing she could have done to prevent what happened. As much as I want to hate Sam and despise him for abandoning me like that, I can’t. I can’t hate him when I know that I would never understand. I can’t understand the… need and love he feels for Emily. Without her, Sam might as well die. That’s what I see when I look at the two of them together. Sam chose Emily, and there was not much she could do about it. Their paths have always been woven together as one. Ours just weren’t.” And for once, I did not see any trace of bitterness in Leah’s eyes when she said Emily’s name. She seemed to finally be at peace with herself and this situation, and I admired her for that.
“You’re amazing. I doubt I would have ever been able to be like that with… with Edward.” His name still tasted like bile on the tip of my tongue, and Leah flinched a bit with the memories of Bella and I.
“Besides… my feelings for her would have been extinguished if they stayed here anyways, because I still would be where I am today: in love with you. I know that you may not believe that, seeing as how I was obsessed with her, but I can feel it. I know that it’s true.”
She smiled then, and lightly kissed my cheek before turning her attention back to the computer screen.
“I found an apartment in Seattle we could move into. It’s right on campus, and rent is only six hundred a month.”
Only six hundred!? Leah, you’ve got to be joking; that’s not cheap!”
“Jake, babe, this is on campus and in Seattle . I didn’t say it was going to be inexpensive, but considering the prices of other apartments, this is cheap.”
“We don’t have to go to college in Seattle, you know that, right?”
“But I would like to. It’s probably one of the best colleges in Washington.”
“Who said we had to go to college here?”
“I’d like to stay close to family, Jake.”
“Why don’t we keep looking?”
She was frustrated with me—I could tell—but she seemed to agree with me, and continued looking after heaving a deep sigh. She continued searching for about two hours—I had fallen asleep—before she woke me up with more news.
“I found the perfect place, Jake. We can go to college at Peninsula College, and we can stay off campus, and rent is as low as three hundred a month! And we aren’t even on campus. We have got to move in there.”
I yawned groggily, and used my fists to rub my eyes. Honestly, I didn’t care which college we went to, and as long as Leah was happy, I was happy.
“Sounds good, babe.” I yawned closing my eyes again.
“You’re so laid back, you know that?” She said, closing the laptop and laying on top of my chest, resting her chin on my heart.
“I’ve heard that a couple of times.”
“Well it’s true.” She murmured. We lay like that for a few minutes, soaking in each other’s company. When I looked back down at her, her eyes were peacefully closed. I knew the rush of wedding plans was taking its toll on her—along with the negative storm of energy brewing within the pack—and it exhausted her. She was breathing evenly and deeply, and I merely wrapped my arms around her before closing my eyes as well.
“Goodnight, Leah love.” I murmured.

† † †
The next morning, we went over to Leah’s to discuss some of the wedding plans with Sue. She was ecstatic that Seth would not only give Leah away, but be the best man. Leah was jubilant about the approaching date (March 30th) and was furiously scribbling notes onto a piece of paper with wedding plans. While she and Sue took care of business, Seth and I went into the yard and wrestled for three hours before being called back in for dinner.
It basically took every ounce of my self control to keep my hands off of Leah during dinner. She had on short, white shorts, and a baby blue tank top. I could feel my eyes feasting on her, and I quickly forced myself to advert my eyes during dinner. While we ate, however, she allowed me to place my left hand on her upper thigh, and I could sense her arousal in the air. When Sue disappeared into the kitchen to prepare dessert, we both excused ourselves and retreated to her bedroom where we made out like teenagers before returning. My hair was tousled, and Seth looked revolted—Sue, thankfully, didn’t notice. Bless her heart.
After dinner, Seth, Leah and I took off into the woods for a pack meeting. We were the last to arrive, and Sam was more than displeased.
You’re late. His growled acidly.
We were having dinner, Sam. Leah’s voice was full of icicles, and a few of the pack member’s flinched at her hostility.
You were obviously doing a little more than eating, Paul chimed in, referring to our memories of Leah’s bedroom, and the rest of the pack snickered.
That’s an invasion of privacy! Leah growled, baring her teeth as a snarl rippled through her chest.
Oh shut up; it’s not like you aren’t used to it by now. Paul snapped.
Don’t you talk to her that way, I roared, my lips curling back and revealing my canines.
Enough, Sam ordered, and everything was once again calm. Now, we are going to focus on the subject at hand. Jake, Leah, I’m sure the two of you have figured out by now that this meeting was not called to order to really discuss pack tactics, et cetera… The pack and all agree that the two of you should not get married.
Hey now, since when did I agree to this? Seth interjected.
Yea, I never agreed to this either, Collin added.
That makes three of us… Jared said.
Well, the majority of the pack and I believe that the two of you are making a mistake. Sam continued.
Okay, two things. One, that’s half of the pack; half wants us to get married, and half don’t. Two, when the hell was this your business anyways? Yea, Jake and I seem to be… rushing into things a little bit, but I love him and he loves me. Would you all seriously want to come between something like that? If that’s the case, then you all aren’t good friends, at all. Leah replied. I winked at her, and nodded my head in agreement.
We’re getting married. Whether you like it or not. I added. And with that, Leah and I rose, and ran back through the forest.
† † †

After the meeting with the pack, Leah and I went for a run through Canada. As always, I let her win; I suspected that she knew I was letting her win, but she accepted the victory nevertheless. After we phased back to our normal selves, we cuddled under the stars in an empty meadow. In the morning, we took a walk on the beach as the sun rose and collected sea shells. The smell of brine and salt swirled around Leah, blanketing her hair in its scent.

We then headed back to her house for breakfast, which her mom was setting on the table when we walked through the door.
“There you two are! I made your favorite, Jake; blueberry muffins, scrambled eggs, and bacon.” She smiled, her eyes crinkling at the edges and exited back to the kitchen just as Charlie walked down the stairs—hair sticking up every which way. I raised my eyebrows, and he grinned and gave me thumbs up before sitting down at the table and picking up the newspaper.

Breakfast was relatively pleasant, and afterward we headed back to my house to visit with Billy. He was already up, watching football on the television when we walked in. His entire face illuminated when he saw Leah, and she pecked him on the cheek.
“Hi Billy, how’re you doing?” She asked cheerfully, plopping onto the sofa next to his chair. He grunted a hello and proceeded to fill her in on how his day was going, and how he was disappointed in how the game was going. All the while, I stood in the threshold, marveling at Leah’s beauty as it radiated from her.

Her long, midnight black hair reached her mid back, and she looked like an angel in her all-white dress. Her smile melted my heart into my ribs, and her laughter was a symphony to my ears. How was I so lucky; was I this deserving?

That’s just the thing—I wasn’t.
“Jake, are you going to sit down?” Her voice brought me out of my reverie, and I nodded, swiftly closing the distance between the two of us, taking a seat next to her. Naturally, I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, and she leaned into me, sighing and closing her eyes. Billy’s attention was now completely on the game, so we had some sense of privacy.

It really took all of my self control not to pounce on Leah right then and there, but I restrained myself. Billy would most likely be scarred for life if he had to witness me making love to Leah. Not that I planned to—not until we were married of course,—but that doesn’t mean I still don’t fantasize…

Leah’s voice brought me back to reality.
“Well, Billy, we won’t intrude any longer. C’mon, Jake, I’m heading over to Emily’s. She’s helping me discuss and arrange the wedding plans.” She stood from the couch, straightened her skirt, and extended her hand to me. I blinked a couple of times, processing what she said, and slowly rose from the couch, intertwining her fingers with mine. And with that, we exited the house, with everything right in the world at last.
† † †
It was the day before the wedding, and as usual, Leah and I were walking to Emily’s.
“Leah, since when are you and Emily good friends?” I asked as we walked hand-in-hand toward Emily’s cottage. They had spent the past three days together at Emily’s, and it never hit me until now that their friendship didn’t make sense.
“Awhile, I guess. It didn’t make sense for me to not like her, considering what happened was completely out of her control. Besides, it doesn’t matter anymore. Sam means nothing to me.” She replied, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
“I guess that makes sense. I just thought girls were… I don’t know, super sensitive about that kind of things? You guys seem to hold grudges easily.”
“Well, most girls do. They get wrapped up in the situation, following their emotional instincts rather than looking at it from a logical point of view. In situations like these, the other girl always gets blamed, and the guy gets off unscathed. When in reality, it’s faults on both parties.”

Wow, Leah had so much grace… Something I wish more women had. We were approaching Emily’s house now, and I was silently hoping the Sam wouldn’t be there. Although things between Emily and Leah were okay, Sam was still being a jerk, and I really did not want him in my presence. Nevertheless, I would try my best to behave for Leah’s sake.

Once inside, Emily and Leah disappeared into the living room, and were talking in hushed tones, giggling every now and then. I made myself at home—in the kitchen, of course. Emily always made the most delicious dishes, and my head was inside the refrigerator, rummaging through her stash of muffins when a husky voice spoke.
“Hey, those are my muffins.” Sam’s voice came from behind me. I jumped, hitting my head on the top of the fridge before I pulled my head out. I spun around, rubbing my head.
“Too bad.” I smirked, taking an enormous bite out of the moist muffin, sending crumbs raining to the floor. At first, Sam’s face was blank, but slowly, a smile spread across his face, and he chuckled, snatching the other muffin from my hand and devouring it alongside me.
Leah appeared in the threshold a few moment later, her left eyebrow raised. “So did you guess kiss and make up?” She teased, walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my waist. She rested her chin on my chest, and grinned, flashing me the smile that drives my hormones insane.
“Yes. Sam decided to stop being a prick,” I playfully punched him in the shoulder, and a small smile played across his lips before me simply nodded. Satisfied, Leah pecked my on the cheek and disappeared out the door, back to Emily. I could feel my cheek was on fire, and there was a buzzing in the pit of my stomach.
“Man, you really love her, don’t you?”
“Can you tell?” I was a bit self conscience now.
“You’re blushing like a school girl.” He snickered, turning back to the refrigerator.
“Very funny,” I mumbled, my face still hot.

† † †

That night, before I walked Leah home, we went to the beach for a swim. The beach had always been Leah’s favorite place—besides the forest—and I wanted make our last night as fiancés special. The wedding was less than twenty-four hours away now, and I can’t say that I’m nervous, nor am I getting cold feet.
I have been waiting for this moment my whole life, and now that it is here, I don’t ever want to turn back. I haven’t been more attracted to Leah in my life, and tonight, my limits are definitely being tested.
I had seen Leah naked plenty of times before, yet although I had my back turned, it took all of my self-control not to spin around, allowing my eyes to feast on her body. I closed my eyes and concentrated on something else—like the fact that I would be a married man tomorrow. I wouldn’t be little Jacob Black anymore; I would be a true man.. Leah would be mine forever.
“Hey wolf boy, you aren’t going to make me wait forever, are you?” Her voice was playful, and I felt her hand on my shoulder, and a smile spread across my face. I turned around then, and scooped her up in my arms, her legs dangling over my left arm. She squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck, throwing back her head as a few giggles escaped her lips.
I quickly waded into the chilly waters, yet it felt good against my hot skin. I gently set her down in the water, and held her in my arms, her head on my chest. This was a picture perfect moment, and I wished more than anything to just spend the night like this with her in my arms.
“I love you,” I murmured against her hair.
“I love you too,” she replied.

We kissed then, under the twinkling twilight, and I knew that everything would always be alright.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'm considering writing a small, extra chapter flashing back to when Leah first tells Jake that she loves him. I've been musing over how it would go down, and I think it could be a really pretty chapter. Tell me if you'd like me to write it or not:) Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
awww it was beautiful :')
please post more soon
x
omg this is sooo sweet love it keep me updated =]
omg i love love love love it. i must have more please send more chapters to me..please please
love it sooooooooooo much

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service