The Twilight Saga

One day, Emmett and Alice were so bored that they decided to invite some of their old friends over to have a sleepover. So, they decided to invite the Emerald Coven. Yet they had forgotten that the leader of the Coven, Zeria Emerald, used to be super in love with Edward and he was also in love with her and to make it worse he's married to Bella and Renesmee is all grown up. There will be betrayal, love, and heartbreaks. Find out what happens in The Sleepover At The Cullens..

RULES

-Boy +* Girl

-Long and Detailed replies please! :)

-Up to 2-4 characters you can make

-NO DITCHING!!!!!!!

-No OOC drama

-Looooooooooots Of Drama in the rp only!! I love me some drama!!! ;D

-You can make look alikes in this rp..it makes it more awesome

-GIFS, GIFS AND MORE GIFS!!! BTW Gifs are moving pictures. I Loooooooooooove when people use gifs in the rp. I ALWAYS use them. So use them as long as it gows with your comment. I LOVE YOU IF YOU DO!!!! :D

-Add me as a friend so that I can tell you when we start and if your not on for a while I can just remind you about this RP.

-Tell me when you're getting off

-Tell me how long you'll be gone

-If you read the rules put "Love? No, I want chocolate."

-HAVE FUN!!! :D <333

~

FORMS FOR THE EMERALD COVEN MEMBERS

Gif

Name | Age | Personality | Crush | Enemy

P/B;;

~

Bella - TAKEN BY Rue Meadows

Edward - TAKEN BY ε/>DXDεαtн♡By♡BℓoodDX</3

Renesmee - TAKEN BY With You x

Jacob - TAKEN BY ♥THERE IS NO ONE LIKE US♥

Emmett - TAKEN BY ME

Rosalie - TAKEN BY ♥THERE IS NO ONE LIKE US♥

Jasper - TAKEN BY ME

Alice - TAKEN BY ME

~

EMERALD COVEN

Zeria Valerie Emerald | 18 | Clever, Cute, Nice, Sweet, Sneaky, Broken | Crushing on Edward | Enemy is Bella

P/B;; ƨℓσω ∂σωи♡

Emmaline Winters Emerald | 18| Cute, Flirty, Funny, Sneaky, Rude (On Occasions), Competitive, Manipulative | TBA| TBA

P/B;; ε/>DXDεαtн♡By♡BℓoodDX</3

Cameron June Emerald | 19 | Super Flirty, Rude(Sometimes), Overprotective, Funny, Weird, Cool, Nice(Not That Much) | Crushing On Zeria & Bella | Enemy Is Edward

P/B;; ƨℓσω ∂σωи♡

Blake Winchester Emerald | 19 | Sweet calm and fun | Crushing on Bella | Enemy Is Edward 

P/B;; shruti lautner

Aribella Emerald| 18/398 | Manipulative, Wanting what she gets, Can be nice at times | Crushing on Emmett | Enemy is Rosalie

P/B;; With You x

Clapton Davis | 17/76 | Sweet, kind, protective and loving| Crushing on Zeria | Enemy is Edward

P/B;; With You x

Views: 1506

Replies to This Discussion

PLEASE JOIN!! :D

Pleeease join :(

can i be bella

sure :) plz ask more ppl to join .

kk

PLEASE JOIN

Anybody wanna join ?? :(

thnx . !! :) tell more ppl to join plz . !! we need all the cullens and three more emerald coven members to start . !!

Can I be Renesmee

okay thanks . !! :D can yhu make an emerald coven member also plz . ?? and tell more ppl to join . !!

Please join :(

Join??

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service