The Twilight Saga

The Twilight Diaries                                                    Jacob:                                                                                                 Today is Wednesday. Ha! Part of her name is in The word WedNESday. Wait... What? I don't know. Edward suggested that I should keep a journal. He gave me one he found in his closet so I could write how I feel about her. My Renesmee. My baby. I don't understand this. It was only a few days ago that I wanted to kill-- God! I can't even write now! She's taking over my mind. It was just 7 hours ago that the love of my life was dead. Bella. I don't even know if she's going to live and already I'm on my knees staring at this Beautiful, Amazing, Intelligent baby girl with the biggest brown eyes and the brightest toothless smile on her face. I love her. I love her so much. I need her. I barely know her. What's happenning to me? I need to hold her. I need to see her smile at me. Her beautiful smile. It's so soothing. Every worry. Every problem I've ever come across vanishes when I hold that child. I need Renesmee. I need her with me. Always. And I will destroy anything and anyone who tries to take my Renesmee away from me. OH MY GOD! WHAT AM I SAYING! I'm so confused. My emotions are scattered and running at 100 miles an hour. Isn't the baby suppose to be the one with seperation anxiety? I can hear her. I can hear her little heart beating, so fast, too fast, that scares me. I'm going crazy. I have to be. I'm gonna go hold my Renesmee. I can't think straight without her. My Renesmee. My...Nessie. Yeah that's nice. Nessie. I love you, Nessie.                                                                                                                    Hey I'm sorry I've left some stories hanging in the past. Stupid computer. But I can continue the journal entries through ipod touch. Please comment if I should continue. Thank you for reading. If you want me to continue the bext diary i'll do is Edward while hoping bella will wake up.

Views: 156

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you :D

Sorry It's taking so long to post more. Stupid School work haha. Thanks for reading you guys.:)

its fine my school work isnt finished yet ethier I just read a little love by mega pattsion I cried it was o beautiful read it you'll luv it too

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service