The Twilight Saga

The Twilight’s Heat

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction

Prologue:

As I lay here in his arms, in this big brightly colored room, I smile. His cold skin made me warm all over and his curly hair touched my face when he kissed my forehead. His deep bright gold eyes sparkled whenever he looked at me and I could tell that he loved me the way I loved him, more than anything. He was my life. Jasper Whitlock Hale Cullen.

I felt bad for the way things were. The way we got to this point but, at the same time, I knew I shouldn’t. It wasn’t my fault this happened. I had no control over my thoughts, my emotions. Not that they were controlled, Jasper would never make me feel things I didn’t want to. Unless it was to help me. He protected me. But what I did feel bad about was my scent…

Jasper may have loved me but that didn’t change the amount of control he had. It didn’t change the fact that he had tried to attack me at my eighteenth birthday party a year and a half ago. I worry about if he will ever lose control around me again. What if he were to? I would die. I wouldn’t mind it though. Dying due to the love of my life isn’t a problem for me but, I know it would be for him. He would beat himself up for that. He hates that he can’t control himself sometimes. I wish I could help him more but being a human doesn’t help at all.

I heard a slight growl from the hall outside the door. I could tell that it was Edward.

“Don’t read my mind so often and you wouldn’t feel that way, Edward”

Jasper spoke very quietly but he and I both knew Edward’s vampire ears could hear him just fine.

There was another slight growl followed by a hiss before I heard a door slam shut and a window slam open. Edward was leaving. Again. I don’t understand why he was so bothered by mine and Jasper’s love. It wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for him anyway. I’m sure he knows that, though. Maybe that’s why it bothers him as much as it does…

Author's note: I am very excited about this story. I feel it will turn out rather well and I'm very excited to see what my fellow Twilight Fans think of it. Leave a comment, please :)

- Dajah

Tags: Alice, Bella, Cheating, Edward, Jasper, Love

Views: 2264

Replies to This Discussion

Will they, wont they? will they, wont they?

I enjoyed the fact that you left that for another chapter to find out. Glad that Jasper wants to be close to her in a way that Edward never did.

Best wishes

Chris

aw this is a really sweet chapter

Lol thank you :) I'm very happy you enjoy it.

aww sweet :) poor Jazz and Bella, well their sadness brought them together

Chapter Three – A Sad Ex, a Sleeping Friend, & a Ready Boyfriend

His soft lips moved in sync with mine as we sat in the living room of the Cullen house. He had just come home from a hunt and I can taste the blood that still sit on his lips. Oddly, it doesn’t bother me. It’s only a few drops… it won’t do anything to me. Right?

He ripped away from me and looked at the back door. As I sat on his lap, I watched at Edward walked in the door. His eyes were shinning bright gold. The way they only looked just after a hunt.

“If you don’t mind, Jasper, I would like to talk to… to Bella.”

Jasper looked up at Edward as he stood in front of us.

“Alone…”

Edward spoke again and I looked down. I moved away from Jasper and sat on the other end of the couch. I felt ashamed. Just because I saw Edward with Alice, I shouldn’t make him see me with Jasper. Even if me sitting on his lap isn’t nearly as bad as him on top of Alice’s naked body.

Jasper stood up and walked away calmly. I could tell he was thinking something Edward didn’t want to hear by the look in Edward’s eyes. Once Jasper was gone, Edward sat next to me.

“Bella…”

I couldn’t look at him. We have done this countless times since that day I saw him with Alice and even more since Jasper and I told the Cullen family we were together. It was nothing new but I could never look at him when we started.

“Bella, I love you.”

“No you don’t.”

I knew what I said was a lie. Edward did love me... I just didn’t want to hear him say it anymore.

I got the nerve to look at him. He sat with his face in his hands. His eyes were closed.

“I do love you, Bella. You know that. Do… do you really want to be with Jasper?”

“Yes, Edward. How many times do we have to go through this?”

“Until I can believe it’s true.”

He looked up at me with pain in his eyes. I sighed.

“I love you, Edward. That’s never going to change. You were and always will be my first true love but, I love Jasper now. You betrayed me. There is no going back to the way things were.”

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. I could see him trying to read my mind but failing. I can’t do this anymore… I can’t sit here and do this… I’m going to cry. I can’t take it.

The tears filled my eyes as I walked away from him and out the front door. As I walked down the driveway and to my truck, I looked back to see him standing in the doorway.

“I’m going to Jake’s…”

I spoke softly and then looked up to Jasper’s room. His window faced the front of the house and I could see him standing there, looking down at me. He nodded, showing me that he heard where I was going.

I got in my truck and drove away.

La Push is somewhere I spend most of my time. Jacob is my best friend and that will never change. He was the only thing that kept me alive when Edward left me and again when I left Edward. He always had my back and I will always have his.

As I pulled into his driveway, I saw Billy sitting in his wheelchair on the front porch.

“Hello, Bella. How are you?”

“Hi, Billy. I’m alright, and you?”

“I’m good. Jacob is in his room. I think he might be asleep but you can wake up him.”

I thanked him and walked inside and went straight for Jake’s room where I found him sleeping. He lay on his stomach with his face in his pillow. I sat on the floor next to his bed and waited for him to wake up. Waking him seemed rude to do for a problem as small as being upset over Edward… again.

A few hours went by and he had yet to wake up. Jasper would get worried if I wasn’t in my room when he came over to see me and that’s not what I need to deal with right now. I got up and left his room, walking through the living room where I found Billy who slept quietly on the couch.

Starting my truck was always noisy and something that normally caused people to look at me. I really wish I had a new car… or at least a car that isn’t as loud as this one.

It didn’t take long to get home to Charlie. He was asleep on the couch, a baseball game playing on the TV, when I got home. No wonder him and Billy were such good friends… they were almost exactly the same.

I went upstairs and decided to take a quick shower.

The warm water felt amazing on my body. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the relaxing heat, water, and steam. I quickly washed my hair and turned off the water when I got a text from Jasper telling me he was on his way here. His on “on my way’ texts should just say here. By the time I get it and reply, he’s climbing through my window most of the time.

I got out of the shower and dried my body of with a towel, my hair was dripping wet with water.

Oh no… I have no clothes in here.

I wrapped my body in my towel and opened the door, letting all the steam that was locked in out, and went to my bedroom. Jasper sat on my bed and his eyes grew wider when I came in the room with just a towel on. I blushed and closed the door, not wanting Charlie to get up and see Jasper in my room.

“Are you trying to hint for something?”

Jasper smiled as he looked at me.

“No. I just forgot my clothes in here and didn’t expect you to get here so quickly.”

I spoke with fake attitude as I walked past him to my underwear drawer. I didn’t even get it open before he was behind me, his arms around my waist. He turned me around to face him and his eyes told me everything. He wanted me.

I could feel my towel coming lose as he kissed me. Our lips were locked tight and I didn’t want to ever find the key to unlock them. He picked me up and when he did, my towel fell down.

He gently lay me down on my bed and took his shirt off before getting on top of me to continue our make out session. I moved my hands up and down his arms and could feel the bite marks in them.

I pushed up on his chest and he immediately got off me.

“I’m sorry.”

He handed me my towel and looked down at the floor. I sat up on my bed and covered myself.

“Don’t be.”

“I shouldn’t have done that. We have only been together a few months and… and a lot could happen if I were to lose control or something. Plus, you’re still a virgin. I should have just waited.”

I looked at him and pulled him to the bed. He sat next to me and looked me in the eyes as I spoke.

“Jasper, I love you. I don’t care that we have only been together a few months. I’m ready for you.”

“Then why did you stop me?”

I looked at his body that was covered in scars and bite marks and couldn’t think of what to say back to him.

Why did I stop him?

I thought about what he had to go through and how he got those scars.

The pain he had to have endured.

“This… just isn’t where I want to lose my virginity.”

Author's Note: Readers, please leave me comments. This chapter is the first one that isn't a flashback and so it is all present day in it. I know that this chapter is longer then the other two and that the ending got a little into Bella and Jasper's love life. I do not plan on going into much detail with that in later chapters due to the fact that the mods would shut me down. I'm sure you guys can think of more deital on your own xD Thank you so much for reading!

- Dajah

Once again, amazing! I kinda feel bad for Edward now, but he deserves what he's getting. He shouldn't have done that to Bella dn Alice shouldn't have done that to Jasper.

Thank you, Jada :) I'm glad you liked it.

Hi Dajah,

That was a great chapter.

I like the way you have Edward just wanting so much to turn the clock back and Bella having none of it.

Did Bella stop him because he wasn't Edward? Is she still wanting Edward deep down? Is she just using him as a substitue but when she felt his scars she couldn't pretend any longer. Or does Jasper plain scare her?

I'm looking forward to hearing what has become of Alice, is she still with the Cullens or has she moved on?

Jacob is such a good friend to her despite her running with the vampires.

Best wishes

Chris

Thank you so much, Chris. I'm really happy you like it. Alice will be shown more in the next chapter. As for why Bella stopped Jasper... you will find that out when she does :) Lol.

- Dajah

wow cool chapter. I like Jake. he's such a good friend. Poor Bella, she still might be in love with Edward and he feels really guilty

post more soon

Thank you! :D It means a lot to hear that from readers :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service