The Twilight Saga

The Twilight’s Heat

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction

Prologue:

As I lay here in his arms, in this big brightly colored room, I smile. His cold skin made me warm all over and his curly hair touched my face when he kissed my forehead. His deep bright gold eyes sparkled whenever he looked at me and I could tell that he loved me the way I loved him, more than anything. He was my life. Jasper Whitlock Hale Cullen.

I felt bad for the way things were. The way we got to this point but, at the same time, I knew I shouldn’t. It wasn’t my fault this happened. I had no control over my thoughts, my emotions. Not that they were controlled, Jasper would never make me feel things I didn’t want to. Unless it was to help me. He protected me. But what I did feel bad about was my scent…

Jasper may have loved me but that didn’t change the amount of control he had. It didn’t change the fact that he had tried to attack me at my eighteenth birthday party a year and a half ago. I worry about if he will ever lose control around me again. What if he were to? I would die. I wouldn’t mind it though. Dying due to the love of my life isn’t a problem for me but, I know it would be for him. He would beat himself up for that. He hates that he can’t control himself sometimes. I wish I could help him more but being a human doesn’t help at all.

I heard a slight growl from the hall outside the door. I could tell that it was Edward.

“Don’t read my mind so often and you wouldn’t feel that way, Edward”

Jasper spoke very quietly but he and I both knew Edward’s vampire ears could hear him just fine.

There was another slight growl followed by a hiss before I heard a door slam shut and a window slam open. Edward was leaving. Again. I don’t understand why he was so bothered by mine and Jasper’s love. It wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for him anyway. I’m sure he knows that, though. Maybe that’s why it bothers him as much as it does…

Author's note: I am very excited about this story. I feel it will turn out rather well and I'm very excited to see what my fellow Twilight Fans think of it. Leave a comment, please :)

- Dajah

Tags: Alice, Bella, Cheating, Edward, Jasper, Love

Views: 2281

Replies to This Discussion

A lovely written chapter, you set the scene so well without getting to 'shades of grey'.

I do wonder what happened to Bella's morals. What is she going to say to Jasper?

I feel sorry for him.

Would she let Jasper go if Jake had turned her down? Or would he be always second or is it third prize?

What is Jasper going to feel?

And Edward, what will Edward do?

Best wishes

Chris

Everything seems to be going so well! I wonder what will happen when she tells Jasper?

OMG!!! This is awesome!!! Please keep me updated!!!!

Thanks! I'll be sure to keep you updated :)

- Dajah

Chapter Eight – Surprise Visit

The drive home was quite. Jacob sat in the truck with me, not wanting me to drive alone at night when I didn’t have to, and looked at me the whole time. It wasn’t a creepy look; it was a sweet, protective look that made me feel safe. Knowing he was with me, I felt like nothing could hurt me.

I pulled into Charlie’s driveway and parked, turning off my truck, before turning to look at Jacob. We both got out the truck and he held me close and gave me a kiss before walking away into the woods, leaving me alone with the vampire boyfriend.

When I went into the house I saw Charlie and Billy, sitting on the couch, watching some game. Billy smiled at me which made Charlie look up from the TV to me.

“Oh Bella, your home.”

Charlie spoke like he wasn’t all that into talking right now, he was focused on the game.

“Yeah, I was at Jake’s. Is the A/C working yet?”

“Uhh, yeah. Can you turn it on for me?”

“Sure.”

I quickly made my way across the room to the thermostat and turned on the air conditioner. As I walked, Billy started talking to me.

“What’s Jacob up to anyway? He’s being good, right?”

He chuckled as he talked about Jacob’s behavior. Everyone knew Jacob was a “good boy”, he almost never did anything wrong. It just wasn’t like him.

I laughed slightly before answering him.

“Jacob, good? Ha. Never…”

I joked like this with Billy for a few minutes before making my way upstairs to ruin my whole night. Talking to Jasper about me and Jacob is going to be the hardest thing to do in what seems like forever. I’m going to hurt him… after all that he went through with Alice and Edward… I’m going to tell him I’m leaving him for someone else… a werewolf. This just won’t be something that will go over easy.

When I got upstairs, my door was closed. A sure sign that Jasper was inside. I never closed my door when I wasn’t home; it got too hot in there when I did. Jasper had to have closed it when he got here. I opened the door and there he sat, on my bed, with… Edward.

What the heck is going on here? Why is Edward in my room?

The two Cullen boys looked at me and I slowly closed my door before turning on my light. The desk lamp was on but it just wasn’t enough with it being so dark outside. They both had pained looks on their faces and I felt my heart sink. Something is wrong.

“What’s going on?”

I felt my body start to shake, nervousness took over. My voice cracked and I wanted to look down but couldn’t bring myself to look away from them. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the double sets of bright gold. As much as I wanted to, I couldn’t make myself.

“Bella, we need to talk to you.”

A female voice talked to me from behind. I turned around to find Alice standing there. Why is she here?

I moved away from her and leaned against my dresser, keeping a calm look going. Although, Jasper knew I wasn’t calm which means, Edward knows I’m not calm and Alice likely saw this happening so she knows I’m not calm… but I’m still going to keep this look going. If not for them, for me.

“Talk about what?”

“Bella, Love, I need you back.”

Edward spoke softly as he made his way over to me, looking at me with his dazzling eyes.

Is Jasper in on this? Is he trying to get me to be with Edward too? Has he been cheating on me with Alice? What is wrong with these Cullen vampires!?

“I don’t care, Edward. You know I’m not taking you back.”

Jasper smiled a little and looked down. Maybe he’s not trying to get me back with Edward….

Alice was standing in front of me, next to Edward, when she started talking again.

“Bella, you’re not being fair.”

“I’m not being fair!? Are you kidding me, Alice!? YOU have NO right to tell me that I’m not being fair after what you and Edward did to me! I didn’t cheat, he did! You did!”

I pushed past them and stormed out of my room. I can’t be in there with them. How can she tell me I’m not being fair? What did I ever do to Edward for me to be the wrong one here?

“Bella! Bella, are you okay?”

Charlie called for me from the bottom of the steps.

“I’m fine, Charlie. I’m going back to Jacob’s house.”

My words came out fast and rambled as I spoke them and tears started to fill my eyes when I stormed past him and out the front door. Once I was outside, Alice, Edward, and Jasper were there waiting for me. Jasper stopped me and held me close, trying to calm me down. When that didn’t work, he used his power.

I suddenly felt very calm and relaxed as Jasper held my hand.

“Okay, Bella. I cheated on you and, I’m sorry. More sorry then you will ever know but you could at least give me a chance to explain myself.”

Edward spoke calmly but I could see in his eyes that he was starting to get annoyed with me. Before I could say anything, Jasper started talking.

“Really, Edward? I know you can’t read her mind but, you can read mine. You know how much it hurt me when I found out about you and Alice… Bella was worse. Do you really expect her to just come running back to you like nothing happened? She did that once and look what happened.”

Even with Jasper working to keep me calm, I couldn’t hold the tears back anymore. I started crying a river and Jasper held my hand tighter. Alice’s face looked pained as she began sobbing dry tears.

“Edward, you told me you loved me. You told me all you wanted was my happiness. You promised me that you were a virgin and that you wanted to change that with me. You lied… and I can’t put that much trust back into you. Not again… You haven’t even told me why yet.”

Now Edward was sobbing dry tears. Jasper was the only one staying strong and holding them back although, I could tell he wanted to join the rest of us.

“You want to know why, Bella? Because I love her. I love Alice and I told you that!”

“You told me she was your little sister!”

“She is!”

“You don’t sleep with your siblings, Edward!”

The tears were falling faster and I could hardly breathe as I screamed back and forth with Edward. It started raining and Edward grabbed my arm, pulling me away from Jasper, and made me look him in the eyes. The bright gold had darkened some and he looked a mix of pained and angry. I have never seen him like this before. It’s scary…

“I love you, Isabella Swan. Take me back.”

Charlie and Billy came through the front door of the house and were now on the porch.

“Edward! Let her go!”

Charlie yelled as he made his way over to us. Edward’s grip tightened once Charlie was next to us and he looked me in the eyes, not paying any attention to what Charlie was saying. His words were a growl.

“Take me back, Bella.”

Jasper and Alice both tried to pull Edward away from me but even together they weren’t strong enough. Not unless they hurt me in the process of it. Billy was hanging up his cell phone as he yelled at Charlie to come back inside. Charlie listened, but I could tell it was only to get his gun. Not that it would do any good but, he didn’t know that. Billy stayed on the porch and blocked the door with his wheelchair once Charlie was inside.

“Bella!”

Edward screamed his angry words at me and my tears continued. From what seemed like nowhere, a huge wolf appeared and took down all three vampires. I fell to the ground once Edward’s hands were off me and curled into a ball. I couldn’t get myself to move as I watched the wolf, who I know has to be Jacob, stood tall over Edward, Alice, and Jasper.

Author's Note: I'm sorry about this chapter taking longer to be posted then past ones but like I said, shcool has started. Hope you liked it and don't forget to leave a comment for me! :)

- Dajah

Omg! Craziness! I love it!

Very dramatic.

I love the emotion and tension.

What were the Cullens trying to achieve? Why would Jasper have gone along with it? Was it just a way to get Alice back?

I love the way Jacob comes to the rescue. But I am worried there is sure to be a fight, three against one!

So Edward thinks that loving Alice was enough to excuse their behaviour, well I don't think that is going to wash with anyone else.

Great chapter

Best wishes

Chris

Things are definitely heating up!  I hope Jake can help her instead of making things worse, and how will Charlie react to a wolf attack right outside his door, unless Billy can somehow hide it from him.

wow drama! I hate Edward, He just wants to hurt Bella more by being there, he just wants her back so he can use her again, as he loves Alice. I don;t by Alice's act that she being nice or something. Jazz is confused and Jake well he's here to save the day :)

love it!  can't wait to read your next chapter to see what happens next!

Hi Dajah

I have just found your story and read from beginning to now....

I loved it :D I feel for Jasper, as he has always been my favourite of the cullen boys.

But, in saying that, I am so glad to see a story where Bella and Jacob have expressed their love for each other. Edward has never impressed me (to put it nicely) so I am so glad to see this twist on things :) :)

Cant wait for the next installment, can you please please message me when the next chapter is up?

Thank you so  much

DarkOne13

Thank you so much, DarkOne13 :) I'm so glad you like my story :) I'll deff keep you updated :)

- Dajah

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service