The Twilight Saga

The Twilight’s Heat

A Twilight Saga Fan Fiction

Prologue:

As I lay here in his arms, in this big brightly colored room, I smile. His cold skin made me warm all over and his curly hair touched my face when he kissed my forehead. His deep bright gold eyes sparkled whenever he looked at me and I could tell that he loved me the way I loved him, more than anything. He was my life. Jasper Whitlock Hale Cullen.

I felt bad for the way things were. The way we got to this point but, at the same time, I knew I shouldn’t. It wasn’t my fault this happened. I had no control over my thoughts, my emotions. Not that they were controlled, Jasper would never make me feel things I didn’t want to. Unless it was to help me. He protected me. But what I did feel bad about was my scent…

Jasper may have loved me but that didn’t change the amount of control he had. It didn’t change the fact that he had tried to attack me at my eighteenth birthday party a year and a half ago. I worry about if he will ever lose control around me again. What if he were to? I would die. I wouldn’t mind it though. Dying due to the love of my life isn’t a problem for me but, I know it would be for him. He would beat himself up for that. He hates that he can’t control himself sometimes. I wish I could help him more but being a human doesn’t help at all.

I heard a slight growl from the hall outside the door. I could tell that it was Edward.

“Don’t read my mind so often and you wouldn’t feel that way, Edward”

Jasper spoke very quietly but he and I both knew Edward’s vampire ears could hear him just fine.

There was another slight growl followed by a hiss before I heard a door slam shut and a window slam open. Edward was leaving. Again. I don’t understand why he was so bothered by mine and Jasper’s love. It wouldn’t be if it wasn’t for him anyway. I’m sure he knows that, though. Maybe that’s why it bothers him as much as it does…

Author's note: I am very excited about this story. I feel it will turn out rather well and I'm very excited to see what my fellow Twilight Fans think of it. Leave a comment, please :)

- Dajah

Tags: Alice, Bella, Cheating, Edward, Jasper, Love

Views: 2295

Replies to This Discussion

Now does the cause of Bella's love ever run smooth? Are they going to find they are rudely interupted by someone?

Maybe even Charlie storming home after a tip off? Not sure he would approve so much right now!

Or is she just going to have a good time?

Still feeling sorry for Jasper.

Best wishes

Chris

great  chapter!  you are a great writer!

Awesome chapter!!! 

Can't wait for more!!!

Chapter Eleven – News

When I woke up, I was alone. Where’s Jacob? Did he… leave? I give him my womanhood and he just left me here to wake up alone? How… how could he do that to me?

I sat up and crossed my legs together as I sat in my bed. The purple blanket lay wrapped around my waist and kept me trapped on the bed. I tried not to let the tears fall as I felt the pressure in my eyes becoming greater and greater. I thought he said I was his imprint… I thought an imprint meant more than this. Was I wrong? The tears busted from my eyes like a river breaking through a beaver’s dam. It was dramatic how my breathing became just gasps for air that didn’t deliver anything.

I can still feel his warmth in the bed. He hasn’t been gone long… the clock says 10:37am. How did I sleep this late? I never sleep this late. Was I really that tired?

Looking around the room, I can’t find any of his clothes. Not even a t-shirt that he left here weeks ago and never got moved from the corner of my room. He took it. He took his shirt back and left. After we had sex… I gave him my virginity and he leaves me!? I thought he loved me more than this! Is sex all he’s been after all this time? Was I just a toy to him?

I began to hyperventilate as time went on and my thoughts gave me new ideas to be upset about. About twenty minutes went by before my bedroom door swung open and in walked a fully dressed Jacob with water droplets falling from his hair. He wore a slight smile on his face, that is, until he saw me.

“Bella? Bella, what’s wrong?”

The towel he carried was dropped and his warm, buff arms wrapped around me and I was picked up. He sat on the bed and let me down on his lap. I felt like a child but loved it.

I want so badly to answer him but I still can’t get my breathing to slow and the tears to stop. I can’t get myself to speak. He didn’t leave but I can’t get myself to calm down.

“Bella, Honey, what’s wrong? Did something happen?”

“You… you weren’t here…”

My voice cracked with every word as I spoke to him through my tears. Gosh, Isabella, suck it up. He’s still here. From the looks of it, he just took a shower. Calm down, Bella!

He held me closer to him and kissed my forehead, causing water from his hair to land on my head, before speaking again. He looked into my eyes and smiled, holding back some laughter.

“Baby, I only went to take a shower. I didn’t think you would wake up within five minutes of me leaving or I would have waited. I’m sorry.”

He was so sincere. What was I thinking…. He would never do anything like leave me after sex. Never. Last night was perfect and there was no way he didn’t think so too. Nothing could have been better.

I swallowed and blinked a few times, my voice was much clearer this time when I talked to him. He wiped my tears away with his thumb and smiled at me.

“I’m sorry for jumping to conclusions.”

“Did you think I left you here?”

“I… I don’t know…”

He looked at me, seriousness filled his loving eyes.

“Bella, I love you more than anything. More than life itself. You are my whole life and last night was the best night in my life next to the night you told me you loved me. Do you really believe I would leave you after all I did to get you in the first place?”

He’s right… it was so stupid. I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck as I did so, and ran a hand through his hair. He kissed back with so much force and passion that I nearly gave up kissing him and started a repeat of last night when the front door slammed downstairs.

“Jake!”

It was someone from the pack… it sounded like a young voice. Seth?

“Jake! Jake, are you here?”

“I’m coming!”

Jacob yelled back to the fellow wolf and kissed my cheek before sitting me down on the bed and getting up to walk downstairs. I quickly followed him, curious as to what was going on.

Like I thought, the person who barged into my house to get Jacob was Seth. He looked to be frantic and confused as Jake and I walked in the room.

“What’s going on, Seth?”

Jacob’s voice was all business as he looked at Seth’s panicked face.

“Jake, I don’t know what to do, man. I’m freaking out. You’re the only one anyone could think to go to with this. This is big, Jake. Big! It’s more than any of us could handle which, I told them to come get you last night but Leah said ‘No, leave him alone. We don’t need him’ she said ‘We can handle it’ she said. Well she’s wrong, Jake! She’s wrong!”

Seth walked back and forth around my living room as he rambled on about needing Jake’s help with something. Honestly, he’s got me seriously worried. I’ve never seen anyone in the pack this freaked. It’s scary to know that the human protectors are this shaken up by something…

“Seth! Snap out of it, kid! What can’t you guys handle?”

Jacob grabbed Seth by the shoulders, making him stop moving so much, and looked him in the eyes.

“Sam was kidnapped!”

Author's Note: Hey guys, I just want to let you know that I am really sorry for chapters going up so slowly. I really hate to make you guys wait but school is so time consuming. It's crazy how much of my time is taken up by school this year. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you like the chapter!

- Dajah

Omg! Awesome cliff hanger! Sorry about not updating Hot Winter, Cold Summer. School has been really consuming.

It's cool. Although, you've got me on the edge of my seat, waiting xD

Hi,

Great chapter.

I liked Bella's over emotional response to Jake's absence, it fits well. I'm sure she would be feeling very emotional and not thinking straight after all the day before's events.

Really want to know what has happened to Sam and why.

Best wishes

Chris

Always something in the way!  She just got over her fears of him leaving her and then sonething tore him away from her again!  Who did this and why?  They were so happy for a moment and then there was another crisis!  Is something or someone deliberately trying to tear them apart, or is there something bigger that is happening?  Can't wait to see what happens next!

Ooh Cliffie. I wonder what happened to Sam? Is he okay? Who Kidnapped him?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no who or what kidnapped Sam!  can't wait to read your next update!

Wow!! Who kidnapped Sam?!!

Can't wait to find out!!

post more soon it good

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service