The Twilight Saga

The Unexpected & Unfortunate, a story where nothing will be the same...

Characters Main:

Bella Swan – strong, loving, truthsworsthy, passionate & caring; she follows her heart.

Jacob Black- (werewolf) Quileute, Bella’s best friend & boyfriend. Impulsive, loving & warmhearted.

Edward Masen- Mysterious, loving, sincere, passionate. He is hunted by a secret.               

~Character names & main story lines by Stephenie Meyer

~This story follows some events from new moon book adapted, to my convenience for the story.

~Since I love soap operas I used some things I’ve seen in all of the ones I've seen in my life; and mix them on this story.

~Some quotes from the other twilight saga books.

~But still is another original, it has vampires, wolves, humans and a series of unfortunate events.

Secondary:    

*Edward’s family 

Antagonists:

*All members of the Quileute reservation: (Jacob’s family, tribe & friends)

*The pack: (werewolves also members of the Quileute reservation)

*The volturi's & Guard(Enemies, vampires)

Added characters:

• Diana(Bella's real mom-vampire)
  • Erica Masen(Edward's little sister)
  • Summer Call( Embry Call's cousin-Jacob's future Imprint)

*synopsis*

Bella is Charlie’s first marriage daughter, her mother Diana leaves them after Bella is born. Charlie then meets Renée who falls in love with the little baby and offers her help to Charlie; she becomes her babysitter. Then she marries Charlie, but dies when Bella is 8. Bella’s best friend is Jacob Black, they grew up together, and started dating when they where 14 years old...

Bella’s aunt Grace comes to visit from Italy, that arrival unfolds a series of old secrets. But she is not the only newcomer, the Cullen family moves to forks with an added member that will turn Bella’s world around.

preface:

I had it all, my dad, my boyfriend & friends. Suddenly in just a heartbeat my entire life changed, I was confused, hurt and torn by the ones I loved, while one tried to heal me, the other left; I had to decide which way take.

It was a nightmare, I wanted it to end. I wished to be happy again, to do so I had to make a choice so; I’ll balance my options, would see what’s right to make this pain stop forever…

Chapter one:

First day of summer:

It was the first day of summer and I was headed to la push, the Quileute Indian reservation where my boyfriend Jacob black lives with the rest of his tribe. Jacob and I have been together for 4 years I loved him with all my heart he is my first and only love…

“My Bella” Jake welcomed me.

“My love” I responded kissing him.

“Are you ready for some fun” he asked me smiling.

“Hell yes, where is the others?”  I asked back.

“They are waiting for you inside; umm… bells can some of them ride with you in the back of your truck?” Jake asked me with his pleading look.

“Yes of course love, tell Embry, Quil, and Seth that they can come and ride with me. I said closing the door and turning the engine back on.

They hopped in the back while Leah, Seth’s older sister rode in the front with me on the passenger’s side. Jacob was behind me on his dad truck with Paul, Jared, and Sam the oldest of the Quileute boys, we arrived at the cliff where we spent most of our free time on the rarely sunny days here in forks.

“Come on guys is time” Sam said jumping first.

I took off my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt, I took off my shoes and sweat pants, under them I was wearing swimming shorts with the tank top that was under my shirt. Quil and Embry jumped next while Jared jumped with Leah and Seth were right behind them. Jacob and I where the last one’s Jake held my hand; we gave two back steps, raced forward and jumped…

It was the best feeling ever the wind in my body and the tickles in my stomach, and jakes firm grip on my hand the water was cold as ever but the adrenaline rush is the best feeling ever.

“That was great I want to go again” I exclaimed

“Ok let’s go babe” Jacob said

“No, let me go alone please” I begged

“Ok go I will be waiting for you down here beautiful” he said with his beautiful huge grin I loved.

I went up to the end of the first cliff, I held my breath and jumped gracefully, this time the rush was better I landed in the water again.

“Beautiful jump Bella” Sam said

“But let me show you how is done by a pro” he also said going to the cliff end and doing a back flip in mid-air, he landed in the water without a scratch. The other guys imitated him while Leah and I waited for them in the water.

The hours passed quickly when you are having fun ,by the time we noticed I was lunch time ,we headed back and went to Emily young’s Sam fiancée’s house.

Emily was beautiful even thought when on the right side of her face and whole body she has this huge bear scars. She was attacked by one, about a year or so by now.

We entered the kitchen and Leah and I helped while the guys ate like pigs as usual.

“Well Bella, do you know what school you are going after next year?” Emily asked me.

“Well… actually no I hadn’t thought about that yet, come on is the first day of summer! I have 365 more days to think about that” I responded her.

“Yeah you are right Bella” Leah added.

After we all ate we played some soccer, I was captain of my team and my team mates where Quil, Embry and Seth.Sam was the captain of his team, composed by Leah, Jacob and Paul; Jared was the referee while Emily watched.

We played two games and my team won both 5 to 3, I loved soccer! After the game we watched a movie at Jake’s house while we had dinner, I saved some for dad. When the movie ended at 8:00pm I said goodbye and went home after Jacob and I kissed till we where breathless.

“Goodnight Jake” I told him

“Night beautiful” he responded closing my door.

I arrived home and dad was there thank god I brought dinner from Jacob’s house.

“Hey dad sorry I’m late I was with Jacob and his friends” I confessed.

“Don’t worry bells I just got home” he responded.

“Well here is some dinner, I will go take a bath ok” I said on the way up to my room.

I did my night routine and I was in bed at 9:30pm today I slept early because even though I didn’t noticed it I was very tired.

One week later…

Views: 2093

Replies to This Discussion

new reader this is awesome so far

love it so far. totally edward on my part. this story has me hooked.

What?!?I hate Jacob...He isn't supposed to marry Bella.....Argh!!!!!!!!
Yup. Me, too. !!! Grrr. >:| Im really pissed.

cool

Me, too. :D
I always agree with you. :D
Me to they were not mad for each other!
Yup.
Yup! Great! :D
I love how Alice acts. :D

sad but good. im not really surprised  though. the issues she was having with the baby were kind of leading that way.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service