The Twilight Saga

File:The Walking Dead 2010 logo.svg

A group of survivors try and battle out the zombie apocalypse that has terrorized their hometown, some people die, some people carry on, and some people.... turn. How will you fight the apocalypse... is entirely up to you.

A Zombie Apocalypse has erupted in the only world we know and live on. But, this isn't a usual Zombie Apocalypse you see on television or in a movie. This is BEYOND more horrific, more dangerous, twice as much survival instinct a person would need. One of the towns, covered with the plague, is a small town called Forks, Washington. A family here, called the Cullens  are one of the only hopes we had here, they supplied us with food every week, and to repay them, us survivors do what they say. They frighten some of us, but the real danger is out there. They tell us that a group that calls themselves, The Volturi, are in sights of dealing with the abnormal plague .. we don't know how they'll do it, but we sure do hope that they will end this. With the Cullens, it's like we've found hope, but we aren't going to survive forever... I know it....

TWILIGHT RELATION: The setting is taken place in Forks, Washington. The Cullens & The Volturi are secondary protagonists in the RP. Involves species like Vampires & Werewolves.

RULES

~ Boy & Girl Please

~ Even If You Haven't Watched The Show, You Can Join

~ No God-modding

~ Some People WILL Die In This RP

~ Follow TTS Rules

~ 3+ Lines

~ Follow Plot

~ If You've Read The Rules, Please Write "Crossbowin' Daryl" In Your Reply

The creatures that are out there, are beyond belief, beyond existence, us survivors... we call them by what we see, and what we know:

Walkers; they are the least threat out there, they are what we see on the big screens, they're just the regular zombies that are easier to get away from. 

Biters; these are one of the two, most dangerous zombies out there, the Cullens say they are half zombies, half vampires. Their speed is fast, almost as fast as our running speed, but since they're of a zombie-vampire mixture [both creatures living dead] we barely get away. The Biters are the ones that look almost human like, which is a disadvantage to us, because we never know who's human or not. Dr. Carlisle says it's because of they're ice cold temperatures, they keep their flesh and skin attached to the bones easily. 

Crawlers; these are the first most dangerous of them all. They are half zombies, half werewolves. They are rare, which is the good part, but not rare enough to not ever see one. The Crawlers are the most hideous, the most terrifying, you see one and you instantly think you're done for. The Crawlers run on their forearms, so they are faster than Biters, and faster than us, but they aren't stronger or bigger than the Biters. Dr. Carlisle says, that since they both cause abnormal high heat temperatures, they're flesh burns right off, like melting tar. So all that muscle they had before, that would surely kill us, was gone, which made it  easier for us to kill them. If one ever had the run on you, you were already gone...

C H A R A C T E R S

[ BIOS UP LATER ! ! ]

T H E  C U L L E N S 

Edward Cullen|| Taken ♚♡MCRforever♡♚ ]

Bella Cullen|| Taken →{sᴛᴇᴘʜᴀɴᴏ 웃❤유}™ ]

Carlisle Cullen|| Open

Esme Cullen|| Open

Alice Cullen|| Taken  [ Me ]

Jasper Cullen|| Taken Chelsea Cunningham ]

Emmett Cullen|| Taken NeverBackDown. ]

Rosalie Cullen|| Open 

T H E  V O L  T U R I

Aro|| Taken  Rora [Torn]ღ™ ]

Jane|| Open

Alec|| Open

R I C K   G R I M E S || Twenty-Three || Survives || Lori || Taken [ Me ]

Read BIO Here;;  R I C K  G R I M E S

L O R I   G R I M E S || Twenty- One || Does Not Survive || Rick & Shane || Taken [ dreamer™ ]

Read BIO Here;;  L O R I  G R I M E S

S H AN E   W A L S H || Twenty- Three || Does Not Survive || Lori || Taken  Rora [Torn]ღ™ ]

Read BIO Here;;   S H A N E   W A L S H

G L E N N   R H E E || Twenty || Survives || Maggie || Taken [ dreamer™ ]

Read BIO Here;;  G L E N N   R H E E

A N D R E A  P A T R O N E  || Twenty-One || Does Not Survive || -- || Taken  Rora [Torn]ღ™ ]

Read BIO Here;;  A N D R E A  P A T R O N E

D A L E   H O R V A T H || Twenty-Three || Survives || -- || Taken NeverBackDown. ]

Read BIO Here;;  D A L E  H O R V A T H

M A G G I E  G R E E N E || Twenty-One || Survives || Glenn || Taken

Read BIO Here;;  M A G G I E  G R E E N E

C A R L  G R I M E S || Thirteen || Survives || -- || Taken [ Me ]

Read BIO Here;;  C A R L  G R I M E S

M I C H O N N E  R O U || Twenty-One || Survives || -- || Taken [ skybear .™ ]

Read BIO Here;;  M I C H O N N E  R O U

D A R Y L  D I  X O N || Twenty-Two || Survives || Carol || Taken [ skybear .™ ]

Read BIO Here;;  D A R Y L  D I X O N

J A C Q U I   C U L V E R || Twenty-One ||Does Not Survives || -- || Taken NeverBackDown. ]

[ BIO UP TO ROLEPLAYER ]

M E R L E  D I  X O N  || Twenty-Two || Does Not Survive || Michonne || Taken With You x ]

Read BIO Here ;;  M E R L E  D I X O N

C A R O L  P E L E T I E R || Nineteen || Survives || Daryl || Taken [ Me ]

Read BIO Here;;  C A R O L  P E L E T I E R

O C   F O R MS

[ Two Gifs ]

F U L L  N A M E || AGE || Survivor/Non-Suvivor || Love Interest || Played By;

BIO  ||

J U D I T H  C A R O L  G R I M E S || Six || Survives || Too Young || Played By; With You x

Read BIO Here;;  J U D I T H  G R I M E S

O L I V I A  G L A S S || Nineteen  || Survivor|| --|| Played By: Rora

Before all of this happened, Olivia was nothing more than a collage student trying to survive school. She grew up in a normal-ish house and everything was simple. The moment she heard about the Zombie out-break, she knew it was going to be hell. She ran back to Forks for her family, only to find they had ran; she assumes they are dead. As a girl, she didn't take up soccer or cheer leading,  she learned archery. She is rusty from the lack of practice, but it has kept her alive.  She never thought this would ever be a real thing, just something on TV or movies, but now that she is living it, she misses her old life. Yet, she has learned to live with the life. Olivia has hardened since the Zombie outbreak, she holds in her feelings. She just wants to stay alive. 

C H E L S E A  M A C  A R C H E R || Nineteen || Survivor || Glenn Rhee  || Played By; Chelsea

Born in Seattle, Washington, she had an happy life until her parents, siblings and fiancee were affected by the virus. Being trained by fellow survivors, she armed to defend herself against any walkers. ||

E M M A L I N E || Thirteen|| Survivor || Carl || Played By; ♚♡MCRforever♡♚

Emmaline (Emma) came home one day to turned parents and a brother. She sat there for endless days, then decided to fight, she had to live. She has a specialty with a bow and arrow so took it along with her. She came along the other survivors and somehow stuck with them. She has a thing for Carl, but is too shy to let him know. She doesn't seem to fit in with them, but doesn't really have a choice.

A N D Y  E D W A R D  L A L O N D E || Nineteen|| Survives || -- || Played By; →{sᴛᴇᴘʜᴀɴᴏ 웃❤유}™

BIO || Andy Lived in the Small town of Snoqualmie,Washington far from everyone else but that place was overrun by Zombies so he fled to a nearby house but little did he realize that he was in the Cullen's Home. He decided to stay with them until all this was over. He soon became friends with Bella and Edward, Emmett and Rosalie, Alice and Jasper, Carlisle and Esme. He never knew what it was like to have a family since his parents died when he was about 10 when the apocalypse started.

Views: 887

Replies to This Discussion

Rick smiled lightly, and looked up at the others, wondering what was going to happen now. He'd discuss a meeting here, in the Cullen's house, as they were going to stay for tonight, until Chelsea was able to get on her two feet.

Carl gave her a soft look, trying to read her expression before he gave up and looked over at his brother, a few thought rendering in his head.  

Carl noticed that Emmaline had left, and he quickly debated on going after her. He walked up to Chelsea and smiled falsely. "Feel better, Chelsea." He said, and then went to go find Emma. He didn't know why he was always chasing after her, but he felt like he was going to find out soon.

Carl didn't see her around the second floor, so he went downstairs to the first and spotted her crying on the couch. He took a deep breath and slowly approached her. "Hey... Are you okay?"

Carl stared at her for a moment before sitting down beside her, folding his hands in between his knees. "It's my fault, isn't it? It's because of what I said..." He looked away from her, staring aimlessly at his hands. He did want to take responsibility for what he had done to Emma, but he felt like she should be taught to be strong, just like the way he was.

Carol smiled as she glanced back to watch Judith hang up her picture. "She's a beauty; that one." Carol looked back over at the others. "I swear, she could put a smile on anyone's face...." She dazed off, thinking about Judith when she realized what they were in the middle of talking about. "Ah right. I'm sure Rick is alright, handling the group as best as he could. But, I'm kind of wondering what's the hold up, too."

Carl frowned, nodding his head. "Oh... I see what you mean. But... aren't you happy that you aren't dead? That you came with us?" He asked, curious about what she thought about being here, especially without her family being here. 

[ Just to let you know, Car is Rick's brother, but Lori is still his wife, it's because of the ages, but I believe Judith can pass as Lori's daughter, if she had her when she was sixteen ]

Carol frowned and bent over so that they were eye level. "Don't worry sweetie, they will be here as soon as they can. They're just far away, so it takes them a while to find where we are, okay?" She turned to look at Merle, standing up straight again. "And your brother will be fine. He's strong, tough, just like you." She said, trying to convince him and herself. She cared for Daryl just as much as Merle had.

Carl laughed at her weak impression of Shane, finding it amusing. "How about this, if I find you some... hairspray, will you promise to forget about your past, and worry about now, your future...?" 

Carl smiled. nodding his head as he hopped off of the couch. "Now, we have to spit swear that we will keep each other's promises." He said, before spitting into his hand and holding it out for her.

Carol watched Judith walk away, a sad smile in her face. It made her think about how she could have had a child, she wished she had, but, she also thought about what bringing a baby into this world would mean. She looked up at Merle, nodding. "Yes... but you're an even greater help here. You're keeping our only place safe and protected, and that is a great deal of honor. So don't worry about that, alright? They'll be back soon, I know they will."

Chelsea laid back and looked up at the ceiling wondering if she had gotten bitten and if she was going to live through this whole mess. She.missed her parents, siblings, and fiance like heck, but she knew they weren't coming back. A tear slipped out Chelsea's eye as she continued to think about the past.

Carl laughed and held his hand closer. "Yup. You have to, it's the only way we'll both know we will keep our promises." He responded.

Rick watched over Chelsea, the rest of the group had decided to keep her on restraints so they could keep an eye on her, and make sure she didn't change over the next day. He frowned and grabbed Chelsea's hand. "Everything's going to be alright..." He smiled, glancing over at her wounded leg.

"I know, I just miss them." She cried, wanting to cover her face, but she couldn't because of the restraints. She knew they were only there to keep the others safe in case she got bit, but she hated them. She looked to Rick, her brown eyes watering.

Rick sighed and looked down at his hands, he looked around and found and unused tissue, wiping her tears away. "I know... I know... this will all be over by tomorrow, and things will be okay..." He smiled, and then looked over at Lori, watching her talk to the others.

Chelsea followed Rick's gaze over to Lori, who was calming down another couple's child. Chelsea smiled weakly. "Keep her close, love her while you can. My fiancée died, he was killed by a Walker." She looked to the left and sighed. Rick was the first person she told of her fiancée dying. She only told of her parents and siblings. Chelsea terribly missed the love of her life, but she needed to move on from him.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service