The Twilight Saga

Okay, I saw this when I looked at our competition,Team Edward (only kidding!) It's called the wrong answer game. It goes like this. Becka C, i hope you don't mind, I'm using you as an example!

Kenzie Rose: Why did Edward leave Bella?

Becka C: To go pick up his laundry from the laundromat.  What did Carlisle do before he was a doctor?

And it goes on like that. One person asks a question, the other answers and leaves another question.  Team Edward's Wrong Answer game  was honestly hilarious, so let's see if we can make this even more humorous than theirs! GO TEAM JACOB!

I'll start.

Why did bella jump off the cliff?

Views: 321

Replies to This Discussion

Because he thought her shampoo was nasty. Why did Rose love Emmett?
china, he also used to be a pro dancer, and his bff was jackie chan.....lol.....what did edward say when bella asked him if james wanted to kill her in twilight?
Wow! Very funny!
Edward said, "No, you idiot, he wants Carlisle's jacket. It has some Chinese candy in it!"
Why did the volturi kill bree tanner?
because they thought she was a lesbian chinese?.....................why didn't edward change bella from the start?
because he was hoping bella would get mad and break up with him so that he could ask an indian belly dancer named janice out on a date......? why was seth so clingy to jacob?
no silly, he wants to take you on a date and and run away with you to japan lol with a son named Edward Cullen,

What happened after Alice jumped from the stairs?
Because if he didn't he would be bored shi(r)tless.. Why does Jacob imprint on a half-vampire?
He wanted to tick Esme off. Why does Charlie ground Bella?
because she's allergic to the sun. what's victoria after in eclipse?
The banana that Alice always keeps hidden under her jacket. Why does Carlisle take the glass out of Bella's arm?
so he can suck her blood without getting glass in his teeth.......why does jasper run towards her when she cuts herself?
He sees a misquitoe on her arm and wants to make sure Bella won't contract malaria. Why does Renesmee like Jacob?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service