The Twilight Saga

Okay, I saw this when I looked at our competition,Team Edward (only kidding!) It's called the wrong answer game. It goes like this. Becka C, i hope you don't mind, I'm using you as an example!

Kenzie Rose: Why did Edward leave Bella?

Becka C: To go pick up his laundry from the laundromat.  What did Carlisle do before he was a doctor?

And it goes on like that. One person asks a question, the other answers and leaves another question.  Team Edward's Wrong Answer game  was honestly hilarious, so let's see if we can make this even more humorous than theirs! GO TEAM JACOB!

I'll start.

Why did bella jump off the cliff?

Views: 237

Replies to This Discussion

cuase shes' lame!

why do Alice & Jasper are skiping town everytime there are troubles?
because a soccer ball stalks her at night since she was four....so sad... :(

why did edward choose to buy a volvo?
lol dat waz funny, he bote a volvo bcauze it came with a free backstreet boy cd

y r d cullens so rich?
Centuries-old modeling contracts.

Why does Bella dress/act so emo?
Bella used to dress and act emo because she figured "Hey, I'm dating a vampire, why not act like it?" and because she wanted to act emo, Bella also cut herself. When Edward changed her into a vampire, Bella resolved that she wouldn't be emo anymore. She figured becoming immortal would be a nice new start to her existence on this earth, and she might as well give up the emo-ness. But one night, when Edward and Bella got into a huge fight about Renesmee, Bella became so upset she tried to cut herself again. When she realized she couldn't because A) her skin was too hard and B) she couldn't even bleed anymore, she became all depressed, started dressing like an emo and sulking around everywhere. Edward divorced her later on in life, and Bella got hitched to Jacob- who eventually eased Bella out of the gothic emo phase!

What was Rosalie before she changed into a vampire?
She was the high-ranking stripper that worked at a Barber Shop. :D

Why do the Cullens even bother to clean their toilets if they don't even use them? Hehe.
they actually use it. they cleaned it up regularly because it looks good wen they stock it up with blood before drinking it.
(kidding!)

in what way does the werewolves kill a vampire?
they shoot at them with silver bullets

why did Bella chose Edward?
Because she's stupid, dumb and emo..

Why doesn't Jake fight harder for Bella?
Jasper was the senator for Washington State. He really loves the place.

Edward once had a dog. What type of dog was it?
it would be a teacup maltese...no matter how big it is he will always be tiny in the right places :D hahahahahah

what is royce doing now??
she would hate bella for choosing edward

if edward could be any animal what animal would he be?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service