The Twilight Saga

Okay, I saw this when I looked at our competition,Team Edward (only kidding!) It's called the wrong answer game. It goes like this. Becka C, i hope you don't mind, I'm using you as an example!

Kenzie Rose: Why did Edward leave Bella?

Becka C: To go pick up his laundry from the laundromat.  What did Carlisle do before he was a doctor?

And it goes on like that. One person asks a question, the other answers and leaves another question.  Team Edward's Wrong Answer game  was honestly hilarious, so let's see if we can make this even more humorous than theirs! GO TEAM JACOB!

I'll start.

Why did bella jump off the cliff?

Views: 332

Replies to This Discussion

Because Bella only dates vampires.

Why is Seth so young when he became a werewolf?
because seth gave the werewolf king a twenty dollar bill to bribe with..shh...lol

why didn't jacob win bella's heart? (so sad!)
cuase his friends bet him that he couldnt do it

why was nessie jakes' imprint?
because he thought having a half-vampire half-human girlfriend is cool

why did jacob ran away from home?
Ya' know. Teen issues. He was fighting with his mom a lot, which worried Billy, because Jake's mom is dead. On an everyday basis, Billy would hear jacob scream inasnities like "I hate you! You can't make me load the dishwasher!" which was completely crazy, because, well... she's dead.
When a troubled Billy confronted Jake, Jake blew up in his dad's face, bellowing,"Why would you suggest I need to go to an asylum?!? I thought you were my dad! I thought you loved me!"
With that, he pitched himself out of the kitchen, hurtled through the door, transformed and sprinted off towards Canada,

How did Billy Black lose use of his legs?
he was skiing down a hill and hit a tree :D

how did carlisle and esme meet?
well Jake was riding his bike and he hit something he thought was a rock but it was really Bella, Bella didnt got hurt,but Jake did, she saw that Jake hit his head so she took her shirt off to stop the blidng and Jake fell in love with her!

its no secret that Edward doesnt like Jacob, but why?
Because she smelled like chocolate.

Why do the wolves clothes come off when they transform?
Their clothes are all alive, actually, and something about wolf fur repels them. Ya know, like "skeeter" repellent. For fabric that's alive.

So, Bella has sweet blood to vampires. What about insects? Can she ever go camping without being eaten alive?
Wow... sorry bout your feet, Becka!
Bella can't figure out a reason; she's too submerged in all the useless junk Edward's given to her at the moment. Literally. She's trying to hoist a golf cart up from on top of her at the moment. Answering questions is not her top priority when she's drowning in furniture and cars!

How long will Jake and Nessie's realtionship last before one of them dies?
aprox. 1 million years!!!

Will Esme and Carlisle ever get divorced?
Well, Carlisle wanted to get a divorce when he met- oh, no, I shouldn't say it, because Esme frequently checks this site for the scoop on her man. Woops. Nothing to see here, Esme, go away!

If Edward could rule a country, what country would he rule?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service