The Twilight Saga

There Are Some Wonderful, Wonderful Romantic Quotes in Twilight. But Which One Is Your VERY Favorite? And Why ?

There Are Some Wonderful, Wonderful Romantic Quotes in Twilight. But Which One Is Your VERY Favorite? And Why ?

Introduction: An indispensable key to the magical quality Stephanie Meyer’s novels is her brilliant dialog.

Question: There Are Some Wonderful, Wonderful Romantic Quotes in Twilight. But Which One Is Your VERY Favorite? And Why ?

Historic note:

The two little boys who were responsible for helping create some of the world’s best dialog.

When asked in an interview what writing technique she had used, Stephanie Meyer said, that she would put her son Seth on one knee, and Eli on the other and would then type away for a few minutes.

Then she said she would put her boys down. And start doing her “house work, and care for them.”

She said that then for an hour or so, as she worked, she would go over, and over, and over the dialog her characters in “Twilight” would say to each other. Until she had it exactly right.

Then when she could find a few free minutes, she would go to her computer and record the dialog she had already written in her head.

And then she would go right back to taking care of “my boys.”

And as she did she would once again, start mentally creating more dialog.

Her unique system created some of the most loved literary dialog in the world today.

Every day tens of millions of the quotes she created “while taking care of her boys” flashes across the internet.

So: Seth and Eli,
Job well done. Job well done indeed.

And Gabe welcome home. Your brothers have set a high standard for you to live up to. But we know, being a Meyer, that you are up to the task.

Remember that tens of millions of readers are depending on the three of you to help your mother create some more of that magical dialog.

Oh: And if you should hear from Isabella, give her our love.
We are sincerely, looking forward to learning what your very favorite ROMANTIC “Twilight Saga” quote is. And why you love it so.

Most sincerely,

Doc B http://tinyurl.com/kuqvlf

BLIND POSTING RECOMMENDED: We have often that the most insightful observations are made by people who post " If I had read X, Y, or Z's post first, I wouldn't have posted my thoughts." And yet their opinions often turn out to be the most insightful of all. A suggestion : Do what I do, read the question, write your reply BEFORE you have read any of the other posts. Then close your eyes and post it. After that, log on to the discussion and share away with your friends. lol DB

Views: 6388

Replies to This Discussion

I’ll be back so soon you won’t have time to miss me. Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you.
i will fight for you bella. until your heart stops beating.
"i love you more than anything else in the world combined. isn't that enough?" "Yes, it is enough. Enough for forever." :)

-- this would be my fave. quotes in twilight Ü
Attachments:

Dear Ojie,
You shared such beautiful quotes. I love them all, but 'I left my heart" is so wonderful. I can remember having that same feeling, Thank you for sharing with us, I am enclosing copies of your attachments, Doc
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/there-are-some-wonderfu...

were ahve u bine loca
i like it because somone said that to my and i am dating him right know so thats why i like it so much

Just Beacuse I know you are a jaco fan, Doc

'And so the lion fell in love with the lamb'

'I miss you,' i whispered. 'I know, Bella, believe me, i know. It's like you've taken half my self away with you.' 'Come and get it then,' i challenged.'

The longing to be together and the passion and love they have for one another i believe is reflected in these quotes. If only everyone could find a love like that. I wish someone would write the pages of my life lol!

Come and get it !! How wonderful! And how about. "I don't have the strength to stay away from you any longer!" "THEN DON'T!! I wouldn't worry about the right man for you waiting somewhere! With your special beautiful mind it is just going to take a little while. I told "The Honey "I wish that I hadn't had to wait to find you, until after I was already a doctor! She replied "Because you would never have enjoyed dating me when I was in the third grade!"" Women so logical. Where is the love???
"http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/there-are-some-wonderful?groupUrl=theofficialtwilightbookdiscussion&id=2570916%3ATopic%3A15986984&groupId=2570916%3AGroup%3A8216&page=9#comments

KC, where did this quote come from?

'I miss you,' i whispered. 'I know, Bella, believe me, i know. It's like you've taken half my self away with you.' 'Come and get it then,' i challenged.'
Where did this one come from? "It will be enough?"
the prince was never coming bck to kiss me awake from my enchanted dream. -- new moon.

i know i've posted some quotes already. but this was B-E-A-U-tiful. :D
Bella Quote: "NO ONE was as aware of where Edward was every second, as I was! IT WAS A SICKNESS!! (pp)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service