The Twilight Saga

http://screencrave.com/2010-09-28/twilight-breaking-dawn-cast-renes...

Twilight Breaking Dawn Cast Mackenzie Foy as Renesmee Cullen

Just yesterday we learned that Maggie Grace joined the cast of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn as Irina a woman scorned who hates the Cullens and now there’s word that a younger, much sweeter character has come on board.

According to EW, Mackenzie Foy will play Renesmee Cullen. If you haven’t read the books and you have no idea who she is, be warned because you are about to enter spoiler territory…

For those of you who know the progression of Edward and Bella’s relationship, you know that they get married and eventually conceive a child. That child in Renesmee, their daughter, who happens to be a super baby thanks to her vampire blood.

Bella doesn’t have a full 9 month pregnancy because of the baby’s accelerated growth. When she’s born she’s not your average infant. She’s physically stronger and her mental capacity is far more developed.

The creepiest part about her arrival on the scene is Jacob imprinting on her. We don’t care how sweet people try to make it, that’s just disgusting!

rom our knowledge, Renesmee is still a child at the end of Breaking Dawn but there have been rumors that they might age her to a 17 year old so she can be with Jacob.

Once again, gross! The actress Foy, is currently 9 years old so it definitely looks like they’re making some changes to the character.

Views: 247

Replies to This Discussion

i dont either

EXACTLY ;-D
she's so cute!!

SHE iiS ;-D
Age her!?!?!?! I dont think that is how steph wrote it! And yes jacob inprinting on her was gross. very gross!

LOL ;-D

LMAO HOW iiS iiT GROSS?
iiTz NOT A PHYSiiCAL THiiNG
YOU KNOW, LOL. HE JUST
FALLz iiN LOVE SO HARD
HE CANT HELP HiiMSELF LOL ;-D
It's not GROSS! you over reacting people..please.... even in the book! no doubt that I can never ever compare the Book with the movie! sucks...Stephenie Meyer wrote it very descently! Anyway this adorable little girl will make justice to the character Nessie so please stop thinking and saying that it is Gross! Many just overly thinking it! how come..BD is my most favorite among the series.

DEFiiNELTY AGREE. THEY DO
OVER THiiNK iiT ALOT. JUST
LiiKE A FEW MONTHz AGO
THEY TRiiED TO SAY THAT
TWiiLiiGHT WAS LIiSTED UNDER
THE CATEGORY OF BAD BOOKz.
THEREz SO MANY OTHER BOOKz
OUT THERE THAT ARE WAY MORE
DiiSCRiiPTiiVE THEN TWiiLiiGHT
COULD EVER BE. BUT YET
TWiiLiiGHT GETz KNOCKED.
SO DUMB, YOU KNOW. ;-D

ii KNEW HE WOULDNT LEAVE
ESPECiiALLY THE FACT SHE
WAS NOT ONLii HAViiN A HALF
HUMAN HALF VAMP CHiiLD. BUT
BECUzZ iiT WAS EDWARDz AND
THE MOST THOUGHTFULLEST GiiFT
YOU CAN GiiVE A WOMAN iiS THE
GiiFT OF LiiFE. AND HE KNEW HE
WOULDNT EVER GET A CHANCE TO
GiiVE THAT TO HER. LET ALONE HAVE
HER iiN ANY OTHER WAY, SO HiiM BEiiN
DRAWN SO CLOSE TO NESSiiE iiS THE
CLOSEST HELL EVER HAVE AS TO BEiiN
WiiTH BELLA THE WAY HE WANTz. SO ii
DONT SEE WHATz GROSS. BUT OH WELL ;-D

EXACTLY, VERY
STUPiiD iiDEA, LOL ;-D
I don't like that their doing that way. It's not how its in the book and thats not how its supposed to be either.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service