The Twilight Saga

This is a story about Bella. It is written by both Jordan Shaw and myself. Jordan gave me an idea and I started writing. We hope that you all read and comment. Banners are welcome.

Preface

I never dreamt that my life would be so peaceful and joyful, from being a mother to my little Renesmee to becoming a famous singer. All of my dreams have come true so far. Hopefully, soon enough, I will have a big family.

Chapter 1

I'm standing in Renesmee's room watching her sleep peacefully because watching her sleep makes me feel at ease. Lately, I've been thinking a lot about the Cullen’s. It still hurts to think about them though, especially after what happened between Edward and I.

*Flashback*

"I love you, Edward. I'm ready for this." I said to him. Edward smiled his crooked smile that I adore. "As I am as well." he whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. He began kissing me from my neck to my lips. We kissed passionately. I began unbuttoning his shirt and pants as he just ripped my clothes off in a split second.

*End of Flashback*

That was the most amazing night of my life. It was also the night that I ended up pregnant with Nessie. I looked at Nessie again, and she was smiling in her sleep. So I walked out of her room to head to mine while still thinking of Edward.

*Flashback*

"Come take a walk with me." Edward said. I smiled and nodded. I hadn't seen him all day. We walked into the forest, but not far because I could still see Charlie's house. "We have to leave Forks." Edward said when we stopped walking and stared at me. I thought about this for a minute. "Okay. I need to think of something to tell Charlie because I don’t want to make him worry." I said as I looked up at him. Edward looked at me sternly. "When you say 'we'...." I sort of asked, but couldn't finish.  "I mean my family and I." he answered. I looked down. Tears were beginning to fill my eyes and I didn't want him to see me cry again. I fought back the tears before I looked back up again. When I looked at Edward there was something in his eyes that I couldn't read. "I...I'm coming with you." I told him somewhat sternly. "Bella, I don't want you to come with me" Edward said, putting emphasis on 'don't want you.' It took a minute for me to process this. "You. Don't. Want. Me?" I asked before thinking about what I wanted to say. "No." he answered. I looked down again. "Well, this changes things." I said while looking back up at him. For a split second I thought I saw pain cross his face and then it was gone. If he doesn't want me, or his baby then why would he be in pain? I thought to myself. By the time I was through with my thought, Edward was gone. I began running through the forest calling his name. I kept running until I tripped and fell. It was really dark, so I just stayed on the ground as I whispered ‘Edward I’m having your baby’, holding my stomach, and crying hoping and praying this was all just a dream. I was hoping that the baby was okay. No one knew that I was pregnant, not even Charlie. I heard something moving towards me. I felt an ice cold hand over my mouth. I wanted to scream, but all I did was squirm. "Quit moving Bella, its okay. We are here to help you." A voice whispered in my ear. I nodded and the hand disappeared as I was getting picked up off of the ground and carried.

Views: 138

Replies to This Discussion

this is great keep me updated
Thank you :)
And Summer and I both will be gladly to keep you Posted!
2nd Chapter should be up soon
Great! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Thank you Jojo.
From both Summer and I :) :)
we really appericate your gratitude.
whoa love it!!!!!!!!
Thank you Sofia.
From both Jordan and I :) :)
Chapter 2 should be up soon.
Oh no stupid Edward! Poor Bella - who can help with a freaking vampire kid?! Love it, keep writing!

Also, I made a banner! --

Thank you Bloodsucker. We love the banner. It's awesome!! Thanks for reading. Chapter 2 should be up soon.
My pleasure - I love making banners!
I LOVE the Banner Bloodsucker..
It's amazing!!
I Give you my Gratitudes towards your comment, and the Banner...

From Jordan Shaw :)
ADD MORE I LUV IT!!! BUT DO U HAV 2 RITE IT WIT THAT STUFF ON THE BG? IT MAKES IT HARD 4 ME 2 READ CUZ IM NEARSIDE N MI EYES JUST GLAZE OVER!! LOL SOUND RLY RLY BAD
Thank you for reading vampireprincess. I'm sorry about the background. I promise the other chapters will not be like that.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service