The Twilight Saga

Thought this would be fun.. a game of ultimatums. Can be objects, situations, etc, but you have to chose one, and give someone else one.

To make it interesting, would you rather be blind or deaf?

Views: 4047

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bed break.

And strawberries.

Lip gloss. I don't really like to wear anything on my lips, and chap stick is too sticky for me.

Would you rather be able to sing or be able to draw, both very very well?

I'm a fan of bracelets :)

I've got Rihanna in my head, so S  ..or.. M? maybe i shouldn't be asking that.. XD

Sadism or masochism? I really shouldn't have posted this question. It's not good for the target demographic.

I'm not much of a TV person at all, so I've never seen the show, sorry!

It's okay! I should be a little more attentive to current trends. Sometimes I feel like I'm lost! lol.

Would you rather have a tooth pulled, or have something lanced?

80's baby!

Would you rather kiss JRath and him not kiss you back or him hug you and you not be able to hug him back?

In 'considering the Rpattz" lol, I'd rather him hug me. I would be humiliated to kiss him and him not return it. Gah!

Make-up or no?

Ummm...so is the question make-up or not?

If yes, then well I just put on eye-liner and mascara and sometimes lip-gloss, otherwise I don't understand how to use those other products and I don't even like how they smell..

Earrings or necklace? 

Hi Becca! :D

Puff. 

Kill all the mosquitoes or all the flies?

Why won't they go extinct like the dinos? 

Puuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!!!!

I love love love em. I love kittens too but I'm a dog person through and through.

Crocodile or rhino?

Hi Navdha! I am gonna go with rhino. Crocs are scary! All those teeth.

I wear a lot of makeup, but it doesn't look cakey. I do a ritual for my skin because I have genetically awful skin, then primer, foundation, bronzer, blush, eyeshadow, liner, and mascara. But, I do tiny amounts of each. It looks pretty natural, to me.

Electric or acoustic guitar?

Hey Brandy!

Make-up looks really good when it isn't overdone and looks natural. I don't know what product is actually used for what, I'v never tried it. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service