The Twilight Saga

Thought this would be fun.. a game of ultimatums. Can be objects, situations, etc, but you have to chose one, and give someone else one.

To make it interesting, would you rather be blind or deaf?

Views: 4254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eyeliner. I'm better at putting eyeliner than mascara.

Colored eyeliner or simple black?

Black.. I have a jade one but it doesnt look good to me.

French fries or baked potato?

French fries. I have a love-hate relationship with potatoes. It's weird.

Party or stay-in?

I'd rather stay in.

Cake or pie?

Ice cream  lol  But that's not a choice.

Cake.  Like Boston Cream Pie, which is a cake ;-)

When on vacation, sitting by the beach or pool, are you drinking beer or a mixed drink?

Hmm.. Nice visualization. I'd go for...umm..let's say mixed drink.

Never learn how to swim or how to drive?

Never learn how to drive (As that's actually true! I love swimming but have never taken a driving lesson in my life lol)

Would you become a hunter or a gatherer if you were made to join a tribe of some sort?

A hunter! I wanna learn how to protect myself and the ones I care about. But I love animals too much to hunt them.. I don't wanna kill animals. :(

Be bald or hairy like a bear?

Why would you put such a question Becs? I really don't know. Being too fat is hazardous to your health so what's the point of a beautiful face if I die early and have to control my diet? I'd rather be slim and eat all I want. That would be awesome!

Have the ability to hear everyone's thoughts or see future?

I thought you were just making it hard for me on purpose and you were!! *jabs finger at you* You, clever girl, you!

But seeing the future would tempt you to change it and maybe things get even worse when you try to do that. But I guess I'd go for the same.

I'd rather eat one disgusting thing everyday. I can't give up on my favorite foods.

Be surrounded by lots of rats or crabs?

Good!

Yeah, that would bother me too. I don't wanna know what others think of me by reading their minds.

My arms, I guess. I wanna walk around.

Hardcover or paperback?

We'll have to make someone sit next to us at all time to do the typing! XDD

Me too. i love how hardcovers look on the shelf but when it comes to reading you can easily carry paperback cause they're light-weighted and you can fold them or read them easily while lying back.

Garage sale.

A romantic walk on the beach or slow-dancing somewhere private?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service