The Twilight Saga

Thought this would be fun.. a game of ultimatums. Can be objects, situations, etc, but you have to chose one, and give someone else one.

To make it interesting, would you rather be blind or deaf?

Views: 4036

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aw :( Mine looks pretty bad today, but I just didn't feel like fooling with it. Both of those cereals are awesome.. and brown eyes are never plain, they're really pretty! You're from India right? I have a friend, Priya, who is from England but is staying in India with her aunt and uncle right now. She's great.

I HATE lipstick. lol. They make me look funny, but I wear gloss once every blue moon, so I'll go with glossy.

Eyeliner or mascara?

Eyeliner

Movies or Books?

eyeliner ! <3 forverr

Iceskating, lacrosse or violin ?

Haha..You think so? Thanks. :3

Yup. I ish from India. Cool! 

I hate lipstick too. Lipsticks are just not meant for me. Some of my friends would disagree but it makes me feel awkward. Even I don't wear gloss much. Just put on a chap-stick when my lip-biting habit makes my lips look like a shredded battlefield. :/

Violin. I actually can't do any of those things but think I'd rather learn Violin then try and do the others! lol

Tumblr or Facebook?

I don't ever get on Tumblr unless I google something and it's in one of the results. So, Facebook.

Remember myspace? lol.

Conditioner in the shower or leave-in?

Conditioner in the shower.

4 quarters or 10 dimes?

4 quarters

Video games or board games?

Video games..although sometimes board games..

Long nails or pruned? 

I keep mine long, though my job doesn't like me to. Sucha rebel :)

Short stories or poetry?

It honestly depends on my mood.. right now, it would be short stories

Slow or fast? (Music)

Depends. Sometimes I like slow, sometimes fast. 

Starry night or foggy morning? 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service