The Twilight Saga

Thought this would be fun.. a game of ultimatums. Can be objects, situations, etc, but you have to chose one, and give someone else one.

To make it interesting, would you rather be blind or deaf?

Views: 4369

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Man yo hand smell like Heaven to me, cuz...

We are like weird sisters separated across the globe or something. XD

I don't usually clean a lot but then I keep my things tidied up and you won't find my room messy except for maybe my wardrobe .

Paint. I love a room that is painted with bold colors and has different paint on at least one wall. I've never been a fan of wallpapers. 

Yoga or gym?

Yoga.. lol

Push-ups or squats?

Hahahaha!!! Love it! 

Oh gosh! Neither. But I think I'd go for squats. I'd just embarrass myself if I tried doing push-ups. 

Doing the dishes or mopping the floor?

Doesn't really matter. But I think I like the gel better. 

Spend money travelling or shopping?

I would hope that they approach me but I think I wouldn't really let them know. I would talk and try not being awkward but I don't know. I don't normally have crushes on normal people. I have huge crushes on celebrities and fictional characters. When I meet those celebrities I think I'll yell on top of my lungs and express how I feel. XD

Action or comedy?

Comedy! I love to laugh

Tea or coffee?

Boxers and a t-shirt will do. Anytime and everytime actually. :D

Creepier: Hairy spider or a giant cockroach? 

Spider. Yeek!!!!

Pineapple or watermelon?

Water. My logic is that even if water is in the form of ice and the fire melts it, the water can still put out the flames. (:

Be buried alive or live in the dark forever with no contact to anyone?

Midnight - thanks for joining the game :) I'm excited that we have some dark ultimatums arise...

Assuming you mean with no contact to anyone applying to both scenarios, I'd rather live in the dark. At least I could roam freely.

Would you rather have no arms or no legs?

That is a real tough one. I don't wanna lose my ability to either walk or hold things. This is gonna be really tough wither way but I'd rather lose my arms then legs.

Lose your speech or hearing?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service