The Twilight Saga

Thought this would be fun.. a game of ultimatums. Can be objects, situations, etc, but you have to chose one, and give someone else one.

To make it interesting, would you rather be blind or deaf?

Views: 4049

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tall. Being a girl. 

Stay in bed all day reading a book or go out and have a life?

Going out and having a life seems logical but I've been mostly staying at home with my nose in a book. Sigh.. lol

Black to a wedding or white to a funeral?

Black to a wedding. I'm not the one getting married so I can wear black, right? :D

Stay without your cellphone or your laptop?

lol.. I used to know a lady who said you're supposed to wear black to a wedding and white to a funeral because "aint nobody happy at a wedding" lol

Without my laptop. My phone can do most of whatever it can lol.

Would you rather have sunburn or a headache?

Hahaha! That lady sure is very smart.

Headache. I hate sunburns. 

Get your face painted while sleeping or hands and feet taped?

lmao UMMM... probably get my face painted. Restraint is awful!

Would you rather live in the desert or the jungle?

jungle. Hate sunburn remember? xD 

Forest would give me plenty of water, shade, and food. 

Get to meet your favorite band or favorite actor?

Easy! My favorite actor :D

Would you rather be an insomniac or be sleepy all the time?

I've been through both phases and sleeping all the time beats not sleeping. That said, I don't like feeling sleepy although I love sleeping. It makes me feel hung over and who likes feeling hung over? Being an insomniac isn't a happy ride either. So if I feel sleepy all the time, do I get to sleep? Or is it that I just feel sleepy and can't sleep?

Reading that made me feel really sleepy, but I probably couldn't sleep if I tried to because I would be trying to decipher the meaning. haha, kidding. :D

Okay, you work 6 days a week 8 hour shifts. Would you rather be able to sleep well every night but wake up feeling groggy and stay that way througought the day, or would you rather not be able to fall asleep, toss & turn but wake up with enough energy to at least get through the day but still feel kind of exhausted?

I wouldn't mind feeling groggy if I can sleep well every night. Not being able to sleep all night had really bad signs on my health. So I'd go for sleeping well. Also, the more you can't sleep, the more you think about things you shouldn't and then you feel lonely, depressed and exhausted.

Get a beautiful dress/shoes as a gift or a book?

My mind instantly said the dress or shoes, but honestly - I'd appreciate a great book way more.

So.. real-life Robert Pattinson or Edward Cullen? Which would you rather have?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service