The Twilight Saga

Thought this would be fun.. a game of ultimatums. Can be objects, situations, etc, but you have to chose one, and give someone else one.

To make it interesting, would you rather be blind or deaf?

Views: 4245

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bleh. Neither. I don't like sparkly-thingies and Robert Pattinson is an attractive man, won't deny it but not my type. However if it's just a general question, I think I'd go for real-life Rob cause he is hilarious and it's fun to watch his interviews.

Dress up like a wizard or a super-hero?

A wizard! They are much more fun than super-heroes.

Spiders or snakes?

Do I hate spiders or snakes more? I guess I'll go for spiders. I can imagine touching a snake but not a spider. Although I'm fascinated looking at both. 

Batman or Iron Man?

Batman!

Would you rather get in a plane crash or sink on a ship?

I'd rather sink in a ship. If I'd fall out of the airplane to my death rather than being stuck in my seat then I would go for it because at least I'd spend the last minutes looking at a nice view. 

Go to a beach or a hill station?

A beach, definitely!

Fight or flight?

Depends on who I'm fighting and who is around me then. I'd go for verbal assault anytime but if it comes to punching then it's safer to assume that the other person can overpower you if you piss him/her off real bad. So flight. 

Rock, paper, scissor? 

Rock! lol

Coke or pepsi?

Hi Anissa :) I love the way your name is written!

I'd soo much rather be embarrassed at the mall lol.

Would you rather be cold or hot all the time?

I'm usually cold all the time. So I'd go for it cause then you get to snuggle with people and infuriate them during the winters with your cold toes. 

Blue eyes or green?

lol, good answer :P

I'd say green. I have blue eyes, but green is a bit more rare. Mm :P

Mac or PC?

Vanilla for me, but maybe with chocolate syrup on top! :D

Twilight or New Moon?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service