The Twilight Saga

Thought this would be fun.. a game of ultimatums. Can be objects, situations, etc, but you have to chose one, and give someone else one.

To make it interesting, would you rather be blind or deaf?

Views: 4039

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mmm.. starry night. Sounds nice. :)

Heels or flats?

Flats. I can't walk in heels for the life of me.

Cry more over: death of a fictional character in book or movie?

Hmm.. this really depends. I've cried over more fictional characters, but cried more over the few people whose death made me emotional. So I'm in limbo here.

Fall 13000 or fall 5 feet into a snake pit? (by the way, 13k feet is the average height by which a skydiver jumps, and given that you wouldn't have a parachute, it would take approximately 40 seconds to land..)

If I have to dive into a snake pit why not go in style? Skydiving is something I've always wanted to do, so even if I die, I'll go with a lovely view in my head (will try to forget the snakes biting me and writhing against me or wait..if I don't have a parachute my head will just burst open like a water melon, so yeah, good view and death...)

Be a pokemon master or a pokemon?

Pokemon master.

Water bender or fire bender?

I don't know, but fire bender sounds cooler. :)

Would you rather come across a big bear or a big shark?

Bear. Cause if I'm somewhere big bears live... I know I'll have someone who could help with me rather then in the water where I will get ate. I can only swim so fast for so long.

Would you rather freeze or burn?

That's a difficult one. Freeze, i suppose. Because with my immunity system I'm sure that I'll die of the cold even before freezing, so...

Hip-hop dance or contemporary? 

@ EBH & Navdha, I say freeze too. At least you would maybe go numb.

Definitely contemporary, of the 3.

Alternative or punk?

Alternative, maybe a little punk too??

R&B or country?

country.

A Bug's Life or Toy Story?

TOY STORY!

Be a healer or a warrior? 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service