The Twilight Saga

Thought this would be fun.. a game of ultimatums. Can be objects, situations, etc, but you have to chose one, and give someone else one.

To make it interesting, would you rather be blind or deaf?

Views: 4397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol :) Good answer.

Sketching. I can do a little something with it, but nothing with paint.

Car or truck?

Bagels.. mm, with cream cheese!!

Soup or salad?

This made me do some research.  I had no idea what either were.  I'd choose neither for being funny, but if I have to choose, it'll be Willy Wonka.  I at least am amused by the picture of him that the meme site uses.

Black or red licorice?

Red, I guess. The only licorice I've ever had was Twizzler. And I didn't like it, either.

Straight or curly hair?

Wavy, But I have to choose right? So ummm, today I'd go for curly. My answer keeps changing.

Johnny Depp or Leonardo di Caprio?

Eh, idk? Jar Jar Binks sounds worse.

Manicure or pedicure?

Ramen.

Lots of piercings or lots of tattoos?

In the dryer! They get all crispy when you hang them in the sun, and I don't like it!

Pink or purple?

I'm not sure, I've never smelled Obsession. I do, however, have a pain of CK skinny jeans and they are pretty awesome. :D

Ear buds or headphones?

Gangsters be like "Oh, and yo skinny jeans is amazing I meant to tell you that earlier when you went to the bathroom" lmao

Country time!!!!

Sprite or Mt Dew?

Diamonds. I like how they sparkle and are real tough and are nothing but carbon in molecular structure. I don't like how they are crap expensive though. I don't have anything against pearls. I just don't like the fact that they are found inside a sea animal's body.

Honey or Sugar?

Actual book. The feeling of a new book in your hands and then staring at its cover and moving your hands on the pages and then just hugging it to make sure that yes, this is the book you wanted and it is here; is just something that can not be found with a kindle. 

Cooking or cleaning?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service