The Twilight Saga

Thought this would be fun.. a game of ultimatums. Can be objects, situations, etc, but you have to chose one, and give someone else one.

To make it interesting, would you rather be blind or deaf?

Views: 4032

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can I haz both? 

But if I could get only one, I think I'd go for a hug.

Pizza or burger?

Wax. Shaving is easier and not at all painful and hassle-free but I still go for waxing. 

fiction or non-fiction?

Island. Awwwaaaaaayyy from people.

What hurts more? Tooth-ache or period-cramps?

I love flowers!

The Vow or The Notebook?

Well, they're both books too lol. So either or. I've never read either, and only seen the Vow.

Hm.. I've got to think about this one. At least a friend with benefits. A booty call would probably make me feel used lol

Camaro or mustang?

My head on his shoulder.

I'm a Camaro girl, strictly because of my mom. That's all she ever drove when we were kids.

When spooning, would you rather be in front or in back?

She's pretty awesome :D

I wanna criss-cross fingers!!

Back massage or foot massage (receiving)?

I'm gonna say skype? Because I have the app on my phone and the prog on my computer, but I've never skyped anyone. lol. That sounds racy! IM GONNA SKYPE YOU TONIGHT lmao. I really crack myself up. It sounds like the end of an Australian saying escape. aaahaha. AND DONT YOU TRY TO ESKYPE NEITHER, LASS, ELSE I'LL THROW YOU ON THE BARBIE. rofl! I can't breathe... Why is that funny to me? I should stop ranting now.

Would you rather have an Aussie guy or a Dutchman?

Heath Ledgmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! lol.

Crocodile Hunter? hah.. This just got so weird. lmao

Lilies, plzthx! I have a lily tat on my right hip. }:D

Awww. I have... 6? 6 tattoos. And I've had a total of 9 piercings but I only wear earrings now. I was a rebel when I was a teen. heh.

Poor guys. I wonder if they serve Fosters in heaven? :)

I would much rather have the peppers. Idk about mushrooms much. Kinda meaty, and that's not right to me bc they are supposed to be veggies. lol

Water or soda?

Yay, I'm totally Team Alex. haha.

He's gotta ask me out. I've never asked a guy for his number or anything! Okay, maybe once or twice. lol. But it's rare.

Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears?

The Hangover lol. Bridesmaids was okay, but the Hangover was off the charts. Sooo funny!

Purse or wallet?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service