The Twilight Saga

Thought this would be fun.. a game of ultimatums. Can be objects, situations, etc, but you have to chose one, and give someone else one.

To make it interesting, would you rather be blind or deaf?

Views: 4397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depending on who it's coming from, but probably a kiss on the cheek. That's sweet :)

Pen or pencil?

Haha, what a great reply :D

Well, I gotta say ponytail. My hair is too short atm for a bun. But I'm not really a bun-girl. lol.

Spring or fall?

Depends on the outfit, but probably tennis shoes.

With your boytoy - a horror flick or a romance?

Joining the fun!

Romance.  I'm a wimp when it comes to horror or thriller movies.

Would you rather be unable to have the guy you love or never love any one?

Picnic.  I hate sand in my toes.

Corn dogs or hotdogs?

I agree about hot dogs. 

Cardigan.  I like the ease, and they don't give my hair static.

Speakers or headphones?

Eek!  I'm not a thrill seeker.  Um, skydive.  It's a rush, but a slower rush than getting flung back on a rubberband.

Cinderella or Snow White?

Neither. Cindrella is just waiting for her prince charming to save her from her misery and Snow white waits for her prince to kiss her and wake her up from her beauty sleep. But if we are talking about the cartoon series that I watched, then I liked the Cindrella one better cause I watched it fully. Snow white had really good cartoons but I couldn't watch it due to reasons I don't remember.

Now I recently read a book Cinder that is somewhat adapted to Cindrella and it was awesome, predictable yet a good read. Also, I'm very very excited to watch the movie Snow White and the Huntsman, but I digress. 

What was the question again? lol

So, my question is:

Purple pen or green?

Purple, though the purple ones I had eventually bled out around the words.  Green pens don't seem real.  I know that's a weird reason not to like them.

Liquid soap or bar soap?

Liquid. For no reason.

Talk on phone or meet that person for real?

Depends on the situation, but probably meet.

Kiss Robert Pattinson or have a 1-on-1 conversation with him?

As great as he was in Water for Elephants, I'd go with Edward.  Jacob was just too, well, weak, in my opinion.  Maybe it was immaturity that made him afraid to stick up for himself.  Either way, I choose Edward.

For hanging around the house, slippers with socks or just socks?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service