The Twilight Saga

Thought this would be fun.. a game of ultimatums. Can be objects, situations, etc, but you have to chose one, and give someone else one.

To make it interesting, would you rather be blind or deaf?

Views: 4253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Soft chips ahoy, I could eat those all day.  Cookies are not allowed in my house!  lol

When a really good book you're reading starts getting into the main plot, do you want it to develop around the characters' destiny or the characters' free will?  Meaning, do you want the hero to be destined to be the hero, or to choose to be the hero?

Oreos with a big glass of milk!

Hmm.. I liked the one you did earlier Becca, so - Jacob Jankowski or Jacob Black?

Yes, I'll be at your house in the morning to collect your Rob-Card. He's not pleased. haha. But in all honesty, *cover's Rob's eyes* I'd pick Black too. He's not so bad. Neither is Jankowski, but he should roughen up a little around the edges. J Black is rugged. I like it!

I haven't a clue who either one is, but I'm guessing they're both Jackson Rathbone. :) Am I right?

I'm gonna go with Nicky Fisk, because that's an awesome name.

Sorry about the mixup earlier, I clicked from a link in my email and I guess it didn't show the other replies. Sorry Kira!

Can you guess? Edward's bed break :DDDD

And I was lol'ing about the character I picked. I'm a natural! BTW, first chapter of 50 shades was awesome. I'm intrigued!

Chocolate covered cherries or strawberries?

Honestly, I'd much rather eat Hawaiian pizza and watch something romantic with my boo.

Kool-aid: Grape or Orange?

Adidas. Maybe cause that's what my mom and I've bought all our lives? I don't know. 

vodka or wine?

I'm definitely a wine girl. If I'm at a party or something, I may opt for liquor but I prefer the taste and effect of wine over getting smashed. lol

Lots of pillows or just one?

just one. I want the rest of the space for myself. 

Camping or vacationing near a beach?

Near a beach, but only because I haven't been in so long. I love to camp, also.

Tylenol or Aleve?

Lots of pillows, in general.  For sleeping, just one. 

Pizza and dvd.  The benefit of a nice tv is practically having a private theater to watch and pause as you want to.  And nobody kicks your chair.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service