The Twilight Saga

What if Edward and Bella hated each other in Kindergarten? When Bella soon moves away, she no longer worries. But what would happen if she returned to Forks? Would he still be there?

All characters are human and belong to Stephenie Meyer.

But the plot is MINE! LOL! I claim the PLOT!

IF YOU WANT UPDATES, ADD ME AS A FRIEND. IT'S EASIER FOR ME TO UPDATE YOU ALL.

Banner Made By: Kelly Lautner

Chapter 1

It’s been almost twelve years since I have seen Edward Cullen. When we were five and in Kindergarten, he was the bully and he picked on me on a daily basis. I could still remember him saying ‘I hate you’ to me every time I walked passed him. By the time I had enough of it, my mom and I moved to Phoenix, Arizona because of her job transfer. Since then, I no longer worried about Edward bullying me. I was still the quiet person with few friends but it was enough for me to be satisfied. Now and then, I thought about what he’s been doing and how he’s been. I know it seems weird to think about your Kindergarten bully but sometimes you start thinking about it without knowing.

On the last day of school of my sophomore year, my mom gave me the news that she would be doing a huge business trip across the country. I’m not allowed to go so my mom told me that I have to stay with my dad, Charlie. I wasn't leaving until later in August. This means that I have to go back to Forks, Washington.

------------------------------------------------

I hated packing my bags and having to leave my mom but I was able to cope with it. My mom interrupted my thoughts and told me I had to be at the airport soon.

The drive there was quiet. Within the whole trip to the airport, there was a single ‘goodbye’ and a hug and that was it. I got on the plane and was off to Forks.

The trip to Charlie’s house was even worse. We didn’t say a word to each other. I only visited Charlie once since he and my mom got divorced just before my mom and I left for Phoenix.

The house still looked the same. Charlie carried my bags upstairs to the guest room – which was now my room.

“Uh…I’m just going to let you get settled.” Charlie said awkwardly.

“Okay. Thanks, Char – I mean, dad.” I said, still not used to saying ‘dad’.

Chapters

Chapter 2/Chapter 3: Part 1

Chapter 3: Part 2

Chapter 4: Part 1

Chapter 4: Part 2

Chapter 5

Chapter 6: Part 1 & Part 2

Chapter 7

Chapter 8: Part 1

Chapter 8: Part 2

Chapter 9

Chapter 10: Part 1

Views: 311

Replies to This Discussion

I love your story!! Will you add me and keep me updated!?!? That would be awesome!!!!! I cant wait for you to post!!! L=
Chapter 8: Part 1

I woke up the next morning with that same happy feeling. I sat up on my bed and looked down at my feet. I still had my shoes on so I kicked them off.

Looking at the clock, I noted that it was too early to get ready for school but I decided to anyway.

I headed toward the bathroom to take a shower. Once I finished, I dressed and combed out the tangles in my hair.

Charlie was up by then. I headed downstairs to eat a bowl of cereal.

“Morning, Bells.” Charlie greeted as he got up from the kitchen table to put his cereal bowl in the sink. “I have to leave early again today.”

“Okay. Oh, um, what about dinner?” I asked.

“Don’t worry about it, Bells. Go hang out with your friend tonight, if you want. See you later.” Charlie said as he headed out the door.

I sat there alone at the kitchen table eating my cereal slowly.

Once I finished my cereal, I put the bowl in the sink and ran upstairs to brush my teeth and my now dry hair.

I heard a car horn outside the house. Edward must be here. I ran downstairs, throwing on my shoes and my jacket, then grabbing my bag and keys.

To make it look like I wasn’t rushing, I opened the door as I normally would and stepped out. Edward was at the foot of the porch.

“Hello.” He said, as I locked the door behind me.

“Hi.” I replied as I reached him.

Edward took my hand and led me to his car.

“Er…I hope you don’t mind but Alice insisted that she’d come with us instead of with Jasper.” He told me as we walked.

“No, that’s fine.” I said, looking at the car.

I could see Alice through the tinted windows. She waved and I waved back with my other hand. It looked like she was excited for something because she was jumping up and down in the backseat.

Edward led me towards the passenger side and opened the door for me. I got inside and shut the door behind me while Edward went around the front to the driver’s seat.

“HI BELLA!” Alice yelled in my ear.

“Um…hi.” I said with a scared look on my face.

Edward must’ve seen my expression because he laughed.

“She’s just anxious to see Jasper.” Edward told me.

“YES. NOW MOVE!” Alice commanded.

Edward started the car and Alice decided to start a conversation with me.

“So, Bella, do you like to shop?” Alice asked.

“Not really.” I answered her.

“Well…too bad.” Alice said, smirking.

“What?” I asked, my voice cracking in the right spot.

“Alice is taking everybody shopping today after school. Looks like you’re bound to come.” Edward said.

“Yep! So Bella, Edward tells me he knew you in Kindergarten and that you left. How long has it been?” Alice asked.

“Thirteen years.” Edward said simply.

“No…twelve years…almost.” I corrected.

“What?” He asked.

“I left when I was five, a couple months after Kindergarten started, like October or something. I’m sixteen, turning seventeen in September. So, that makes it twelve years…almost.” I said as a matter-of-fact.

“Whoa.” Edward said astonished. “I didn’t know you kept track of that.”

“I didn’t remember you, Bella.” Alice said.

“I didn’t know Edward had a brother and a sister. He never told me.” I told her.

Alice gasped.

“Edward!” She scolded. “Wait a minute…”

“Yes, Alice, she doesn’t know because of that.” Edward told her.

“Because of what?” I asked curiously.

“Edward always told me and Emmett to go play by some tree. He didn’t want us to tell on him.” Alice explained.

Edward laughed and I joined in. We were in the school parking lot and we were parked next to a red convertible.

“Okay! Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett are here. Oh, and by the way, mom always said that when boys make fun of girls, it means that they like them. Bye for now!” Alice told Edward, before skipping over to Jasper.

I looked over to Edward and his cheeks were slightly red. I laughed quietly at that.

“Well, we still have time.” Edward said, still blushing.

“I have a question.” I said.

“Go ahead.”

“Why does it look like you’re all related?” I asked.

Edward laughed.

“Well, to clear things up, Rosalie and Jasper are the Hales and the rest of us are the Cullens. Rosalie and Emmett. Alice and Jasper.” Edward enunciated.

I laughed but one thing caught me off guard,

“What about you?” I asked.

“Er…” Edward started to say.

“Never mind.” I said quickly.

“No, I just – uh – er…” Edward stuttered.

“It’s okay, Edward. You don’t have to answer. I didn’t know…” I told him.

Edward started to stutter all over again.

“NEVER MIND!” I growled at him.

We stared at each other before breaking into fits of laughter.

“Come on. Let’s go.” Edward said, still laughing.

We got out of the car and headed off to where the others were.

“About time…” Alice muttered.

“HI BELLA!” Emmett yelled.

“Would you guys stop doing that?!” Edward growled.

“Well, looky here!” Emmett said.

Rosalie got defensive again. She gave Emmett a mean look and he got quiet.

The bell rung and we headed off to our classes.
emmette is like beyond stupid
but u gotta love him write more soon
♥nessie
OMG!!

I LOVE IT!!

Can't wait for more!!
=]]]
itsss great!!!!!!!!!!! do keep going please do!!!!!!!!!!
Awwww. Alice and Emmett make me laugh. Wow, twelve years...almost, haha. I love how Alice said that boys pick on girls because they like them. I really can't wait to read part two!
Emmett is sooooooooooooo funny........i cant wait for more!
please write more!! I LOVE THIS!!!!
and Alice can see the future here too? i didn't understand that part... anyway..
PLEASE WRITE MORE AND TELL ME WHEN YOU DO!!!!
Remember what Alice said that made Edward blush? *hinthint* Oh and no, she doesn't see the future. It's an all human story with no special powers...
hey! y did u stop? its great. hurry up and update i wanna read more
I stopped because it was three in the morning. LOL. Part 2 will be posted later today.
Love the Chapter!
Write More soon and Keep me post

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service