The Twilight Saga

What if Edward and Bella hated each other in Kindergarten? When Bella soon moves away, she no longer worries. But what would happen if she returned to Forks? Would he still be there?

All characters are human and belong to Stephenie Meyer.

But the plot is MINE! LOL! I claim the PLOT!

IF YOU WANT UPDATES, ADD ME AS A FRIEND. IT'S EASIER FOR ME TO UPDATE YOU ALL.

Banner Made By: Kelly Lautner

Chapter 1

It’s been almost twelve years since I have seen Edward Cullen. When we were five and in Kindergarten, he was the bully and he picked on me on a daily basis. I could still remember him saying ‘I hate you’ to me every time I walked passed him. By the time I had enough of it, my mom and I moved to Phoenix, Arizona because of her job transfer. Since then, I no longer worried about Edward bullying me. I was still the quiet person with few friends but it was enough for me to be satisfied. Now and then, I thought about what he’s been doing and how he’s been. I know it seems weird to think about your Kindergarten bully but sometimes you start thinking about it without knowing.

On the last day of school of my sophomore year, my mom gave me the news that she would be doing a huge business trip across the country. I’m not allowed to go so my mom told me that I have to stay with my dad, Charlie. I wasn't leaving until later in August. This means that I have to go back to Forks, Washington.

------------------------------------------------

I hated packing my bags and having to leave my mom but I was able to cope with it. My mom interrupted my thoughts and told me I had to be at the airport soon.

The drive there was quiet. Within the whole trip to the airport, there was a single ‘goodbye’ and a hug and that was it. I got on the plane and was off to Forks.

The trip to Charlie’s house was even worse. We didn’t say a word to each other. I only visited Charlie once since he and my mom got divorced just before my mom and I left for Phoenix.

The house still looked the same. Charlie carried my bags upstairs to the guest room – which was now my room.

“Uh…I’m just going to let you get settled.” Charlie said awkwardly.

“Okay. Thanks, Char – I mean, dad.” I said, still not used to saying ‘dad’.

Chapters

Chapter 2/Chapter 3: Part 1

Chapter 3: Part 2

Chapter 4: Part 1

Chapter 4: Part 2

Chapter 5

Chapter 6: Part 1 & Part 2

Chapter 7

Chapter 8: Part 1

Chapter 8: Part 2

Chapter 9

Chapter 10: Part 1

Views: 319

Replies to This Discussion

This is soooo amazing! ^_^
i love your story u have to write more i give your story on a scale of 1 - 10 i give a 10
love this story : )
WRITE MORE SOON.
Chapter 4: Part 1

“It’s truly you. I can’t believe it.” Edward said.

“That’s kind of why I dropped my books on your feet when I heard your name.” I joked.

He smiled at me. The bell rung and we both stood heading towards our next class. It wasn’t until later that I noticed that he was following me.

“Wha --?” I started to ask.

“We have Biology together.” He whispered in my ear.

“Oh.” I said feeling stupid as he walked passed me.

The Biology teacher was surprisingly a substitute. I handed her the slip that the teachers were supposed to sign. People were coming into class, and some were willing enough to say ‘hi’ to me.

By the time my slip was signed, the seats were filled except for one. I happened to be by Edward. I looked at him and he motioned for me to sit next to him. I walked toward the empty seat.

“Hello, again.” He greeted jokingly.

“Hi.” I couldn’t help but say.

There was a TV on a cart in front of the class. So it looks like we’re going to watch a boring video. The substitute turned out the lights and began the video. Surprisingly, I had already learned this stuff.

I looked at Edward and he looked as bored as ever. Turning my attention back to the video, a sheet of paper now lay in front of me and so did a pencil. It was a note from Edward.

What are you doing after school? He had written.

I picked up the pencil and wrote:

I’m probably just going to cook dinner for my dad then do homework if I have any.

I slipped the paper and pencil back to him. He read it quickly then jotted something down and slipped the paper and pencil back to me.

Do you want to go to Port Angeles with me after school?

Wow. That was unexpected.

Sure. I wrote down quickly.
ome i lav it post more know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls...
great!! i can't wait for more...
ya frist comment :D
I LOVE IT :D
plz post more soon :D
LOVE it!!!!!

Plz post More soon!!!!
Awsome story. Post more and keep me updated!
This is awesome. Great story line. Really interesting. Can you please keep me updated? I can't wait to read the next one!
That's...surprising? Yeah sure that works. Yeah. No wait, no. I mean yes. Ok.
(\(\
(-.-)
((')(')<3Kate and Tay(Taylor is my imaginary pet bunny i put after all my comments. She's sorta pissed at me for not posting more of my story, but I can't. :,()

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service