The Twilight Saga

Hey guys! What were your thoughts about Breaking Dawn? 

1.What was your favorite scene and WHY!

2. What scene did you think could be better and WHY!

3. Since we are all Team Edward, what scene made you swoon and WHY!

4. Are you excited for Part two?!

Honestly, I don't think I can wait for Part Two! I'm so excited! <3

Views: 484

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yeah that was amazing as well! You really saw the connection between them. His laughter, his battle, her will. It was incredible!

Yes, it was just so amazing. I loved the whole imprinting scene, it seemed like a fantasy book story telling. <3

Yes, when he heard the baby talk! (: It was pretty funny when Bella was modeling for him! Oh, when he smiles it makes my insides melt! <3

Oh! I didn't notice the tie part!lol

1. I've got so many favorite scenes I don"t know how to begin! The wedding where they showed her hair piece,her gown, her ring...The part where Bella was trying to get Edward to sleep with her again, THAT IS JUST TOO CUTE!

2. Honestly, Bella was a lot prettier on the dream wedding scene than the actual wedding, but I get why they had to choose that look on her. 

3. Again, the part where Bella was trying to get Edward to sleep with her again.

4. YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Haha... I know, her modeling for him in her black lingerie, and then laying down with her butt in the air. I loved Edward's smile, it made me melt, especially when he smiled at her and covered her butt. haha... (: 

haha! I looved that part! and when bella first came out in the black and he rolled over so he coudn't see her anymore.lol

Yeah... Doesn't he look so cute when he smiles?! *melts into the floor*

i loved breaking dawn.i cant wait tell part two:)

I agree! (:

My favorite scene was when Bella and Edward were in their room on Isle Esme and just stood there awkwardly xD The scene I think could have been better was the ending!!!!!!! I think they should have added something more. I was really angry when Bella opened her eyes and then the movie was over -.- The scene that made me swoon was when Edward gave Bella a few "human minutes" xD And YES. I'm excited for PART TWOOOOO!!! I'm excited to see Renesmee and how she'll look. Although I thought she would look prettier. (Not as a baby, because she was SO cute like that, but when they showed her a few years older. Like for reals? I thought she was supposed to have bronze ringlets and all that, but who cares..)

I think it was a good ending for the movie and the story as it was told in Part 1. In Part 2 we can then see how she awakens to her new life. Did you see the extra scene with the Volturi during the end credits? All in all it leaves us full of anticipation for the next movie.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service