The Twilight Saga

Hey guys this is the sequal to Left for Dead if you haven't read it heres the link<3 http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/left-for-d...

Chapter 1: Before the Wedding

There was a scratching sound like nails on a chalk board that filled my room, I awoke. Startled I looked towards the window and gasped. There, on the birch tree, was a huge black mass. I stared in horror . What if it was Jordan? But then I remembered how truely dead Jordan was, so I opened the window and Seth jumped inside "Seth you scared the crap out of me!" I nearly screamed at him, "Chill Nessie!" I spun around "Embry why do you do that to me?" I asked him, His brown and green eyes shimmered, "What's up guys except it's 1 in the morning and my weddings in a few hours. Wait  Jake didn't get cold feet did he?" Seth chuckled, "Hell no, he didn't get cold feet, he's been waiting for you to say 'I do' since before you could even talk," Embry laughed too, "Good," I sighed, "We wanted to know who are wedding partners were sorry about the rehearsal we picked up a vampire scent near Canada," Embry explained, I nodded," Not a Denali?" I asked suspiciously,"No" They both said. I smiled," Good Seth you have Angie and Em you have Tara," The smiled,"Thanks Nessie!" they said kissing my cheek '' Be here early please my dad needs you guys!" They laughed "All under control Nessie," They said flipping out the window I sighed. I started to close the window when it flew back open and warm strong arms wrapped around me,"Your not suppost to be here," I whispered,"I hate tradition you know that," There was a smile in his voice, I smiled too," Do you Renesmee Carly Cullen take Jacob Thomas Black to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked I giggled at his impreson of a preist, it was pretty bad, "I do. Do you Jacob Thomas Black take Renesmee Carly Cullen to be your lawfully wedded wife," I asked quizically he smiled down at me, "Hell ya I do!" I giggled and then there was another giggle at the door. I put my index finger to my lips and crept to the door and flung it open fast. My mother,Aunt Alice, Aunt Rose and Grandma Esme all lay on the floor  in a heap,"Who's idea was this?" I hissed. They all pointed to Aunt Alice, "You're all vampires! You can hear from five miles away and your all right at the door," They all nodded,"That's what I said," My dad called from down stairs,"My point exactly!" I said, they all left grumbling something about  bridezilla, I retreateded back into my room into Jake's waiting arms. He played with my hair for a minute and then he started to kiss me. He went all the way to my collar bone and came back up resting his lips on my neck, "JAKE! You give her a hickey before her wedding day I'll kill you!" Alice screeched from the door, I laughed and he did too. He kissed me again only on my lips. He groaned I started to take off his shirt , but he stopped me,"That's not what I meant the guys are here," I groaned too."Where are you going?" I asked. He laughed,"Cliff Diving, no strip clubs." I heard a muffled "Ah man! " from Embry, I laughed at that,"You better bring him back in one peice," I said out the window,"And you," I said spinning around,"Be careful," I breathed into his chest,"Always am," He said smiling,"Shut up and get out of here!" I said he smiled and flipped out the window, I smiled. There goes my future husband, I thought,"Yeah all to near future," My dad said behind me, I jumped. He laughed, " You look so much like your mother when you do that," He looked at me with the eyes only a father could have,"I know kids grow up fast, but you grew up entirely to quickly,"He sighed ,"Sometimes I look at you and I want my little girl back, but then I see you and you are so grown up. Sometimes I'd like to strangle Jake because of some of his thoughts and I think about last year," I shuddered reaching down to the scars were from Jordan, "And I remember how sorry he was when He came back and I know how much he loves you, but why is it so hard for me to let you go?" He asked, He looked like he was about to cry,"Because you love me," I whispered, "I love you more than you know," He said kissing my forehead,"I love you too." I said.

Views: 1662

Replies to This Discussion

thanks Tia! im glad your intrigued!

Hmmm wonder who the new members are!!!! Please update soon!!!

youll find out soon rach!

Chapter 8 Dance pt. 2

EPOV

"Oh no, no no no." I say. The nasty smirk spreads across her face, "Hello Eli," I grind my teeth,"Allison," I practically spit. "This is my imprint, I think you may have met before," She says her eyes go cold."Eli," Ryan smiles warmly, she elbows him. His expression changes into the same cold hard smirk on her face. "So what does this stupid pack do anyway," She askes me looking non interested," This 'stupid' pack protects La Push and it's people, if that's not good enough for you and you have something better to do princess then leave now," I said, she got up growling," You aren't big and bad around here, I'm a wolf too so stop looking down your nose on to me got me?" She growled. "I'm alpha, get that in your head now before I drill it in your head," I growled back. She was up in an instint, running at me and jumping over the coffee table and landing infront of me, if I wasn't mad I would have laughed in her face for the terrible landing she made. But there was no time for that, I through my fist up hitting her in the jaw, I heard a crack as she hit the floor. She moaned, but was back up in a second trying to swing I ducked. Nigel grabed her fist and grabbed the other, wrapping them around to her back holding her tight and not letting go. She was still snarling, but Nigel had her good. But Rosalice saw something I didn't, "Her pupils, they're dialating prefusely get her outside," She shouted. Nigel scooped her up bridal style and ran out the door, Rosalice followed quickly behind. I hadn't even made it out the door before I heard Rose scream. I ran out all I saw was a wolves hind quarters running towards the woods and Nigel and Rose on the ground, Nigel was surrounded by a pool of blood. Our mother and her mother and father may not have liked the smell of wolves blood, but we liked animal blood better. Breath through your mouth, Breath through your mouth, I have to keep telling myself. "Jay," I scream, I know he's right behind me but he's in pure shock. He comes out of it quickly,"Get Oscar and Jude Taylor to get her out of here!" I scream at him Oscar and Jude Taylor come scooping her up, but she's screaming her head off,"No don't take me away I love him, NIGEL!" She screams and I'm sure the whole world has heard. Nigel sturrs a little at the sound. Still I can't trust her, "Nigel, Nigel," I say but nothing happens, so I try louder. I'm practically shouting now "Nigel, Nigel wake-" I don't finnish my sentence because his two hands wrap around my neck.

a/n hey guys sorry it's so short probably not gonna write alot till this 4000 rule thing is done. anyways hope you enjoy! if you like it leave a comment if you love it like it! thanks guys these are the the only two ways I know your reading! <3 always and forever,

Scaryeyes826

ScareyEyes

I love this chapter. It is awsome and very visual. Please update soon

Thanks

Tia

So it was Alison who joined the pack!  This will definitely cause some great complications for Eli's personal life and her job as packleader.  Poor Rosalice has already been hurt!

Action-packed chapter full of excitement and intrigue.  Can't wait for the next one!

OMG. O_O

OMG O_O

OMG O_O

Is this really hapening ? O_O

xxSarah

Oh no!!! This isn't good!!! Please update soon!!!!

yepp thanks guys! love you all thanks! :))))

Chapter 8 pt 3

One of the biggest things I had forgotten about werewolves they heal quickly, the gash on Nigel's stomach was now an ugly puckered scar. Jay ran behind him grabbing him in a choke hold. I fell to the ground gasping for breath in a crumpled heep, Jay released Nigel, "Eli I'm so sorry! Where is Rosalice?" Jude Taylor and Oscar emerged from the woods as soon as Rose saw him alive she flew out of their arms running straight for him. She takled him to the ground kissing him over and over. "Jude Taylor remeber im not ever gonna imprint?That's why if I get hurt once I'd never hear the end of it." He said rolling his eyes. I laughed, "On that very note Jude Taylor, Oscar your running patrols some of us want to be with our imprints." I said smiling they both groaned. "Have fun boys," I said waving. They each gave me a dirty look, Jay just chuckled at them. We hoped in my car and went down the road,
One of my favorite songs came on, Boys Like Girls ft Taylor Swift's Two is Better Than One.

I remeber what you wore on our first date you came into my life and I found hey you know this could be somethin maybe its true that I can't live without you and maybe two is better than one.

I just couldn't believe how much it related to Jay's and my relationship. Jay started sining along.

I remember every look apon your face the way you roll your eyes the way you taste.

He sang winking at me.I smiled at him he was the best guy ever. I loved and I wanted to be his wife and the mother of his children. I wanted to be with this man or boy how ever you looked at it forever. He was beautiful, why he would want me was a mystery, but I wasn't questioning it. He must have been thinking of the same thing because he asked about kids," what wil the names be?" He asked, I smiled at him, "Who? " I asked innocently, " Our kids," He said raising his eyebrows, "Kids? I don't know about you but, I want a ring on my finger before there is going to be any kids." I said winking. "Hmm, ok," He said nodsing contemplating something in his head. I wasn't even 18 yet I wasn't getting married yet like my parents or grandparents. I was modern, not old fashioned. I tried to change the subject, "Two days till the dance," I almost squealed. He laughed at me, " Do you have an outdit yet?" I asked him. "You'll see," He said. He wasn't gonna tell me this annnoyed me just a bit, I didn't have time to protest, because my phone rang, "We have a situation," Oscar said his voice gruff, "It's a vampire she says she knows you."

A/n: Hey guys leave your comments if you like it, like it if you love it! Thanks also comment on who you think this vampire is! Love you all!!!!!!!

I'm glad Nigel is okay!  I wonder which vampire came to visit them?  Is it one of the Cullens or is it someone else?

OMG!!! Love it, PerciAnne!!! Can't to find out who the vampire is!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service