The Twilight Saga

Embry and Braelynn have been friends ever since preschool. They did everything together. A week after Embry phases, he sees Braelynn and imprints on her. How will their story unfold?
Embry- Delta
Braelynn- Dani

Collin and Mara had been friends for the past year or so. Collin had started to fall for Mara, but never told her because he knew that she got hurt a lot and didn't trust people. Collin ends up imprinting on Mara. How will he tell her without breaking her even more and ruining their friendship?
Collin- Dani
Mara- Me

Paul had always been a complete jerk to Giselle, and she strongly disliked him for it. Paul imprints on Giselle and has to get her to believe that he's changed. How will he make her believe that this is real?
Paul- Me
Giselle- Delta

Views: 2268

Replies to This Discussion

Sure :)
Okay. Can do.
Starting.
Mara sat on the couch in her living room, hoping Collin would be over today. She hadn't seen him the past few days, and she was starting to miss him. She had to constantly tell herself not to fall for him because he would hurt her just like everyone else. She sighed and ran her hand through her hair, really hoping to see him.

Paul walked along the beach, kicking the rocks that were in his way. He was hoping that he would run into Giselle. He had some new jokes to tell her, which were about her of course. He hadn't made fun of her in a while due to the whole werewolf thing, but he planned on making it up.
Giselle sat on a long log her hood over her head as she looked at the sand. When she heard Paul call her name she groaned and she continued to keep her head down. "What Paul?" she said agitation already filling her voice. What new jokes would he have for her today? Maybe something orignal.. She didn't bother to look up at his face she just continued to flip through her book
Paul walked up to her and kicked her foot with his foot. "How are you today Gazelle?" He asked her, a smirk on his face. He knew he was a total buttwipe to her, but he couldn't help it. It was just who he was. The nickname he called her had been an original from him. He had come up with it a few years ago and it had just kind of stuck.
Giselle closed her eyes for a moment, and she looked down at her sprained ankle-which he just kicked. Good thing she had the obnoxious boot on that kept her from feeling anything. "I'm splendid. Im at the beach with the person I hate most in this world, so my life is pretty awesome right now." she said and she stood up abruptly not even coming within 5 inches of his height. She quickly, or as fast as she could manage without falling, walked away. In reality it was more like a hobble. She continued to walk her eyes down
Paul laughed and ran to catch up with her, easily catching up with her. He walked beside her, a grin on his face as he looked over at her. "Come on Gazelle. You should be happy around me. Do you know how many girls want me to talk to them? And I give you my attention. You should be grateful." He grinned a little wider then chuckled, running his hand through his hair.
Giselle pushed her sunglasses onto her face "Then why don't you go find some girl who actually wants to talk to you. That sounds like a good idea to me." she stuffed her hands into her sweatshirt pockets as she walked. "Now don't get me wrong. I am so flattered that you waste your time trying to talk to me. I am really.. But I think you should go find someone else to talk to." she said her tone was sarcastic but she was serious. She really wanted him to go talk to someone else. She spared the water a small glance and in that short amount of time she tripped over a stick in the sand, because of her boot. She didn't fall but she did stumble. She cursed inwardly waiting for his jokes now.
Paul shook his head and continued to walk beside her, listening to her rant. He reached out and grabbed her arm, making sure she didn't completely biff it. He snickered as he slowly let her go. "Wow. Maybe you do need four legs to walk straight Gazelle." He tried not to burst out laughing but he did anyway. He nudged her arm then grinned. "I'm just kiddin'. You know that, right?"
Giselle snatched her arm away and she couldn't take it anymore. Something inside of her snapped and she reached up slapping him as hard as she could. She might be short, but she wasn't weak. "can't you just leave me alone!?" she yelled.. "you and your friends think your all so funny! You've made my life a living hell! Do you know what it's like to be made fun of by people who don't even know me because of you!? I'm sick of you all! Just go away!" she turned away from you quickly and she walked off the beach. Her legs moved fast and she didn't care how stupid she looked. She just wanted to go home. She stormed up her steps and she slammed her front door behind her
Paul watched her walk off trying to figure out what just happened. He brought his hand up to his jaw and rubbed it. She didn't hurt him at all, but she got him pretty good. If he was human, his jaw would be probably be bruised or broken. He sighed and walked after where she walked. He had gone to far this time, and he needed to apologize to her. He walked up her porch and knocked lightly on her door, looking down at the ground. "Giselle, are you okay?"

[ I'm going to bed. Night. ]
Giselle was practically shaking with anger by the time she had taken off her sweatshirt and sunglasses. She couldn't believe him! He didn't even know her, so who was he to make fun of her that way? She honestly couldn't stand him and she'd be more then happy if he was angry at her now and never spoke to her again.. As if she was that lucky. Giselle's eyes snapped open as she heard his voice and she whirled around walking to her front screen door and she threw it open "I said leave me alone." she stated between clenched teeth and for the first time today she looked up into his eyes..
(okay.)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service