The Twilight Saga

Embry and Braelynn have been friends ever since preschool. They did everything together. A week after Embry phases, he sees Braelynn and imprints on her. How will their story unfold?
Embry- Delta
Braelynn- Dani

Collin and Mara had been friends for the past year or so. Collin had started to fall for Mara, but never told her because he knew that she got hurt a lot and didn't trust people. Collin ends up imprinting on Mara. How will he tell her without breaking her even more and ruining their friendship?
Collin- Dani
Mara- Me

Paul had always been a complete jerk to Giselle, and she strongly disliked him for it. Paul imprints on Giselle and has to get her to believe that he's changed. How will he make her believe that this is real?
Paul- Me
Giselle- Delta

Views: 2267

Replies to This Discussion

Paul sighed and winced slightly at the hatred in her voice. He knew he deserved it all, but it hurt him, probably more than it should. He sighed again and looked up and into her eyes through the screen door. "Giselle, I'm sor-" He cut off instantly as he stared into her eyes. He felt all undone inside, like he could float away from the earth at any minute. He then felt like the only thing holding him to the earth was this girl standing in front of him. He blinked a few times as he snapped out of it, trying to figure out what just happened. And then it hit him. He had just imprinted.
Giselle looked at him as he just stared and she waved her hand in front of his face. "Hello?... Hello..!" she said the anger building up again. What was wrong with him? She shook her head and shereached past him pulling the screen door closed. "Whatever Paul. Sorry to inform you but you'll have to find some other life to ruin. Cause I'm changing schools." she said and she left her house door open, just the screen door closed and she walked into her living room.
Paul shook his head finally coming back to reality and the situation on his hands. He felt his heartbreak when she said she was changing schools. Without thinking, he opened the screen door and ran inside her house to the living room. "No! Giselle, you can't change schools. Please don't. I promise. No. I swear on my life that I won't ever make fun of you again. Please. Don't leave." He looked at her shocked face, wondering what she would do. What was he doing? This wasn't like him at all. Surely she would know something was up.
Giselle's eyes widened as he walked right into her house "Paul!"'she yelled, extremely sheriffs and she rose a slow eyebrow at his declaration. "Paul....." she said slowly and she stood up "I think you've been in the sun too long and your delusional.. You even feel warm." she said as she touched your cheek "you should probably go home and lay down."
Paul shook his head taking her hand in his. "I'm not sick. I don't need to go home and lay down." He closed his eyes tightly then opened them, looking into her beautiful bright blue eyes. "I will leave if you promise not to change schools. Please." He said. His voice had the softest tone he could manage, and anyone could tell that he was being dead serious.

Embry was mad, without reason when he got home, his mom was waiting for him ''You owe me an explanation Embry Call'' ''Don't bother me woman'' His mom got very angry and hitted him in the face, Embry began to stir and be more and more angry he almos changed in front of his mother! but a voice make him be quiet:  ''Embry?'' it was Braelynn, he calmed down and went to taalk to her, '' Hi Braelynn'', she hugged him ''ouch!... Embry you are burning, Are you sick?, come on, sit down''

Giselle pulled her hand back slowly "Paul....your scaring me." she whispered as he looked up at him. She needed to figure out if he was serious or not.. And she knew the perfect way how... The party tonight. "Paul I can't do this. I can't play your games, I have to get ready the party."

Embry groaned as he heard another voice call his name "what!?" he called out and he whirled around to see who ever it was. He was so angry right now all he saw was red. "what do you want?" he growled out between clenched teeth.
Paul looked at her a little confused. "A party?" He hadn't heard of any party. Although, he'd been a wolf more so than a human in the past week so he didn't know what had happened.

[ Hey Dani, Mara's comment for Collin is on the second page. ]
Giselle nodded "yes a party. Alexander... Is throwing it." alexander was her only friend and it was obvious that he liked her but.. She never gave him a chance. Maybe now she would...

(Danii could you not control Embry's actions. It basically defeats the purpose of us playing him. )
Paul nodded a little then raised an eyebrow. "Do you think he'd mind if I showed up?" He wanted to ask if he could tag along with her as a date, but he already knew that answer. He needed to take things slow with her. It was his own fault though. If he wasn't such an arse to her before, he might actually have a chance. But now he had to pretty much start over.
Giselle walked to her front door and she looked at you "it's an everyone is invited party." she said as she opened the door for him. "Goodbye Paul." she said and she put her hand on her hip a clear gesture for him to leave.
Paul nodded a little and stepped outside. He turned around to look at her and half smiled. "Goodbye Giselle. I'll see you later I guess." He nodded once the turned around, walking back to the beach. He knew what he had to do. He had to go to this party and prove to her that he had changed. Even if she thought the tinest bit different of him, it would work out. He just needed to change her mind.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service