The Twilight Saga

Embry and Braelynn have been friends ever since preschool. They did everything together. A week after Embry phases, he sees Braelynn and imprints on her. How will their story unfold?
Embry- Delta
Braelynn- Dani

Collin and Mara had been friends for the past year or so. Collin had started to fall for Mara, but never told her because he knew that she got hurt a lot and didn't trust people. Collin ends up imprinting on Mara. How will he tell her without breaking her even more and ruining their friendship?
Collin- Dani
Mara- Me

Paul had always been a complete jerk to Giselle, and she strongly disliked him for it. Paul imprints on Giselle and has to get her to believe that he's changed. How will he make her believe that this is real?
Paul- Me
Giselle- Delta

Views: 2272

Replies to This Discussion

Paul grinned and nodded, catching one of her hands in his own as she slid them down his chest. "Of course." He kept ahold of her hand as he pulled her through the crowd and outside. He smiled and started walking towards her house.
Giselle smiled slowly and she lowered her eyes as she walked out with him. Her face suddenly burned a bright red as one of the guys made a smart comment about Giselle and she quickly pulled her hand away from Paul stuffing it into her pocket. "Actually....I think I'm gonna take the long way home... Thanks anyway Paul." she lowered her eyes wuickly walking home
Paul glared at the guy who made the comment. He frowned as she pulled her hand out of his, wishing she didn't do that. He shook his head a little as she turned around and quickly walked away. "Giselle.." He ran and caught up to her, spinning her around to face him. "Don't listen to them. Okay? They're just jerks." He frowned even more as he realized what he just said. That was him. He used to do that. He shook his head wished he didn't say anything now.
Giselle looked up at you and she shook her head laughing humorlessly "That's you Paul.. Your the jerk. And he just reminded me and saved me from making an embarrassing mistake." she looked away "Goodnight Paul." she said and she walke up the steps to her house
Paul sighed running his hand through his hair. How could this happen? Everything was going so well. He walked after her frowning. "Giselle, I'm sorry." He stood on her steps looking at her. "Please. You have to give me another chance. Please.." He looked at her shaking slightly by how this situation had taken a turn for the worst. He glanced away then back at her as what she said clicked in his head. "Wait, what embarrassing mistake were you gonna make?"
Giselle stopped on her doorstep and she curled her fingers around the handle.. "aside from almost blindly admitting to myself that I liked you?" she shook her head "Inviting you in..." she took that last final step and the door closed behind her and she walked upstairs to her bedroom clicking the light on.
Paul sighed deeply and sat down on the steps running his hands through his hair. She was going to invite him in. He could've told her that he liked her, and maybe that he imprinted on her. He sighed again as he started to shake, suddenly mad at himself. If he would've never made fun of her he could be with her now. He started to shake more violently and stood up, running into the woods and phasing.
Giselle walked to her open window and she gazed out of it her eyes following Paul.. When he began to shake she assumed he was cold but her eyes widened in Horror at the next thing her eyes saw. She let out a high pitched scream But she quickly covered her mouth as she saw something turn around in the woods. Giselle quickly shut her window and locked it before she ran across the room turning off her light and locking the door to her bedroom
Paul heard a scream and quickly turned around. He didn't see anything, but he saw her bedroom light on. He hoped like heck that she didn't see him phase. He growled to himself, even more mad at himself. He howled up at the moon then took off into the depth of the woods. If she saw him phase, he would have a lot to explain. He really hoped she didn't see anything. And if she did she would keep it to herself.
Giselle's eyes were wide. Oh god. What was that. Paul... Paul was a... Her hands trembeled as she looked up at her ceiling.. What!? It wasn't Halloween! What was going on here?!
Paul ran around the woods for an hour or so, trying to calm down. He couldn't relax though, and it didn't help that the pack was trying to help him out. After a few minutes, he relaxed enough to phase back into a human. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. He then pulled on a pair of shorts, walking around the woods, still severly shaking.
Giselle didn't even wanna leave her house again.. She just sat on the floor and slept.. She didn't even go to school the next day or answer her phone, not that anyone called.. When daylight shined brightly into her window she closed the curtains leaving the room partially black.. She sat there in silence..afraid

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service