The Twilight Saga

Embry and Braelynn have been friends ever since preschool. They did everything together. A week after Embry phases, he sees Braelynn and imprints on her. How will their story unfold?
Embry- Delta
Braelynn- Dani

Collin and Mara had been friends for the past year or so. Collin had started to fall for Mara, but never told her because he knew that she got hurt a lot and didn't trust people. Collin ends up imprinting on Mara. How will he tell her without breaking her even more and ruining their friendship?
Collin- Dani
Mara- Me

Paul had always been a complete jerk to Giselle, and she strongly disliked him for it. Paul imprints on Giselle and has to get her to believe that he's changed. How will he make her believe that this is real?
Paul- Me
Giselle- Delta

Views: 2259

Replies to This Discussion

Giselle frowned slowly as she sat back on her heels. "Paul... What are you talking about?" she asked "I was only dancing... And incase you hadn't noticied I had been sitting there waiting for you to ask me to dance.. But you didn't." she whispered and she looked away tucking some hair behid her ear and she shook her head. "I can't believe your jealous of Trevor.." she got up and she looked out of the window. "Paul... If you had a problem with any of this you should have just said something. And ya know what? I wouldn't of gone. We'd be sitting here watching a movie and getting room service!" he exclaimed and she stood up "and now.. Now your basically accusing me of having feelings for Trevor when I just met him! And you Paul.. Of all people have no room to judge. After what you put me through as a kid."

Paul glared at her as he stood up, towering over her. "I am not accusing you of anything. I'm not the one who was all over this guy I just met! I mean, you don't even know him! And I left because I felt out of place. I don't want to be a third wheel in your new relationship." He shook his head as he walked away from her and into the bathroom. He turned to face her once he was inside. "And bringing up what I did to you as a child? That's low. That's really low. Just so you know." He shut the door and walked over to the sink, splashing some cold water on his face while trying  to calm down.

Giselle stood toe to toe with him as he towered over her. She was no longer afraid of him and she wasn't sure if she ever would be again. "I don't have feelings for Trevor!" she shouted with exasperated laughter "excuse me for dancing. And accepting an invite to dinner for us both!" she said as she stood right outside the bathroom door. "I didn't want a new relationship. I didn't even know I was partaking in one. But thanks for letting me know!" she said and she shook her head. She couldn't believe him. She didn't even like Trevor! She took a deep breathe before she walked back to the living room. She wrote a note and she left on the inside of the bathroom door before she grabbed her things and walked out.
(??)

Paul splashed a little more water onto his face, still trying to calm down. He looked at himself in the mirror and sighed deeply. What was he doing? He could trust Giselle not to do something like fall for another guy. He sighed deeply again and ran his hands over his face. He shouldn't have snapped at her like that, and now he felt like crap for it. He shut the water off and opened the door quickly. "Giselle?" He looked around then saw the note tapped to the door. He frowned and opened it, reading the note.

"Paul.... I'm sorry. For everything. I shouldn't have asked you to come along when it's obvious that this trip is weighing on you. I left your share of the money in your bag and I'll assumed you've returned home.. I'm worry for being a burden. -Giselle"
-
Giselle quickly walked down to the street as she called a cab service. she had left the car keys with Paul so that he could drive home. She didn't want him to be stranded.

Paul shook his head as he read the note. He couldn't believe that she thought she was a burden on him! He loved her; she was his whole life. He only got jealous because he loved her so much. He dropped the note and ran out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him. He ran to the elevator  and hit the button. "Come on, come on!" He said to himself. He quickly got in and hit the down button. He got out of the lobby and ran outside. "Giselle!" He yelled as he looked around, hoping she was still here.

Gislle's eyes remained trained ahead in hopes that she wouldn't cry. When she saw the taxi service come around the corner she lifted up all of her bags simply waiting to put them into the trunk. She let out a soft sigh as she lowered her eyes to the ground. She couldn't believe thy were over.. She never imagined it happening this way or at all.. And the worst part was that, it was all her fault and there was nothing she could do to fix it. She rose a small eyebrow as she heard a voice in the background screaming her name. "Paul?" she asked herself skeptically and she looked over her shoulder to see him running out of the hotel lobby doors. "Paul?" she called so he could hear her. What was he doing? Did she forget to leave him something?

Paul ran over to her, glad that she was still here. He took in a few deep breaths then looked into her eyes. "Giselle, you can't leave me. You aren't a burden at all. I love being here with you and running away together. I shouldn't have yelled at you back there. I was just jealous that another guy was holding you, and it made me mad. I'm so, so sorry. Please, don't leave me. I love you.."

Giselle sighed gently as she looked up at him "Paul... I just don't wanna feel like I'm bothering you. I know I can be annoying and a handful. I'm sorry." she whispered "but..I don't wanna hold you back anymore." she added and she lowered her eyes to the ground. She looked over and she waved to the taxi driver to just go..

Paul was glad that she waved the taxi driver away, but he was hurt that she felt that way. "You don't bother me at all, and you don't hold me back." He gently placed his hand under her chin and lifted it up to look into her eyes. "We're in this together, okay? Through thick and thin; for better or for worse. Okay Giselle?"

Giselle nodded slowly and she gently leaned up kissing his lips "how about we go inside?" she asked as she slipped her hand into his and she grabbed all her bags in the other. She ran her fingers through her hair as she wljed closer to the door and soon they were waiting in the elevator to finally reach their floor.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service