The Twilight Saga

As it says at the top I am renovating! So that means that your banners are gonna be pro! I have a new software, a professional software. So you will have awesome text features, blend photos and much, much more! But this is also means your banners might take longer to be completed while I learn as much as I can about this new software. The "renovating" shouldn't take longer then a few weeks! So if you never tried us out before because we are "No skilled" or "Not professional" then check us out after renovation! THNAX!

Do you want incredible banners/ graphics? Fast? (Banner designers):
 Daniela and Bella swan (me).
 Welcome to Tru Twilight's banners, I love making banners and I got skill =)

Please fill out the correct info below & get a gorgeous banner from us!

Banner type: Fan fiction banner, profile photo, & or character banner

If an Fan Fiction banner...:

•  Title:
  •  Author:
  •  Photos: (optional, good descriptions work well 2!)
  • Quote(s) or any sub text (optional) :
  •  Color scheme & or text (I will be able to provide most texts, or something similar) (optional):
  •  Boarder: Yes, No, I don't know
  •  Link (optional, I love to read fan fictions to get a better idea of how to customize your banner):

If a profile photo...:

•  Photo:
  •  Any sub texts:
  •  Anything else you would like me 2 add 2 your photo (optional)

If a character banner:

• Character name:
  • Any subtexts or quotes:
  • Color scheme (optional):
  • Any additional info:

**New**  If a group photo...

•   Group name:
  •   Any Subtexts:
  •   Color scheme:
  •   Any Additional Info:

Profile photo/ fun graphic
I can do your zodiac sign for your profile picture, just tell me it along with all other required information!

Character banner:

By Daniela :

Views: 111

Replies to This Discussion

I was reading your FF its cool.

Ok I can do this
thanks
=) Ur banner is currently in progress!
k
Title: My two shinning sun

Author: Sofia Michelle Clearwater

Photos: ummm... I want Alice, Jasper, Nessie but older version, Jacob.. a guy that looks like Nahuel, I want Nessie between Jacob and Nahuel... and the actrees of Alice (don't remmeber name) but human and like when she is like 17 or 18...

Quote(s) or any sub text (optional) : Ok I want the quotes besides each caracter , sorry if pushy....

" Can she really be my daughter?... My daughter, Alison" Alice

" I love her, does she love me?.. does imprinting really work or is these just another cruel joke life's putting on me again?" Jacob

"Life, was so perfect, but now with Jake and Nahuel... I'm confuse. Who do I really love? Jake hasn't imprinted, right? Life so complicated" Nessie

"Renesmee, so beautiful, so breath taking, I want her... she will be mine..." Nahuel

" Everything changes, but how weird can it get?" Alison (human girl)

Color scheme & or text:
OK I just want it all black in the background but with a few stars and tress .. like the forest... I want Jake, Nessie and Nahuel to the left of the baneer and Alice, Jasper and Alison (human girl ) on the right. Now glitter please don't like it and the wolf pack and the Cullens WAY BACK or in the middle bettwen the caracters...

Boarder: Black.

Link :

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/my-two...

IS CALLED FULL MOON SERIES.. OK JUST A FEW THINGS:

I WILL GIVE A PICTURE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER..ME ...LOL.... I WANT SETH ON ONE SIDE OF HER AND ALEC FROM THE VOLTURI ON ANOTHER SIDE.. U CAN PICK THE REST I THINK U CAN HAVE IDEAS FROM THE STORY IS MORE COMPLETE.. THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

LPT, Sofia

Link: http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/full-m...

photo of me

ummm can you message me the link where to find the banner??? please and thaks.. sorry for these but I think you might like a chanlenge.. is that spell right??????????? LOL sorry and thanks!!
Daniela could u take this one? im startin on the next.
Hi! I was wondering if u rather have a more recent pic of the Cullens, like the Eclipse one. If you don't that is perfectly find.
Don't mind!!!! just used what you like!!! :)
I'm really sorry its taking so long! its just hard putting all the quotes together! Sorry!
I'm SO sorry for the delay, i was working on the banner and i was almost done when my computer crashed, and its been a really hectic summer and everything so here it is and tell me if you like it!

It will enlarge 2 about 5 times bigger when you post it 2 your discussion
cool i love it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service