The Twilight Saga

True love
By: Mrs. Z
Chapter One: Coming home

I could not wait to get out of that car. I have been driving for hours to get back California. I hate having to go visit my mother but sometimes I just need a back sometimes. My Awesome life could not get any better, yeah right. We had everything that we could possible want. For one mine and Alice’s dad is rich so we get whatever we want. Plus we’re beautiful and we’re also some of the most popular people that I know.

Bella, your home! Alice screamed

Alice I screamed back

How’s mom and Phil?

There fine I guess I really did not spend to much time with them. I went to forks to get away for a while. You know after Jacob and everything.

Yeah I know I still want to know what really happened. Like we get rumors all the time so you never really know what the truth is.

Ok ok I will tell you later but right now I’m going for a walk. I said as I walked out the front door and down the stairs. I need it to get out of the house, I love Alice but I went to see our moms so I didn’t have to deal with it for a while but I figured that I was ready to face all my friends and Jacob. but I can’t even bring myself to tell Alice that me and jack broke up because he only his tongue down Jessica Stanly’s throat. We had a perfect relationship; well at least I thought we did. I really need to stop thinking about Jake it’s his lost.

I put my earphones in and pressed play. I decided to run instead of walking. I had way too much on my mind and I needed to get my head in a different place. The faster I ran the more I thought about never going back home. I knew that I was going to have to explain why I just up and left home and run away to forks when I had everything going for me. I ran till I could not run any more.

When I stopped running I realized that I was at the beach that Alice and Jasper would always take Rosalie, Me, Emmet and Edward when we were younger now that we are seniors in high school we all went our own ways. Alice and Jasper are still together and are crazy in love and always together. Rose and Em finally got together last year and now are talking about getting a place together. Edward and his girlfriend Jessica Stanly well they have their own problems. And then there’s me, well me and Jake have been dating since we were thirteen we fell in love really quick. We had plans to go to college together and get a house, but that’s not happening.

I soon could feel the tears roll down my cheeks. I sat in the sand and started singing “Rolling in the deep” by: Adele.

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
See how I'll leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it to the beat

Baby, I have no story to be told
But I've heard one of you
And I'm gonna make your head burn
Think of me in the depths of your despair
Making a home down there
As mine sure won't be shared

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
But you played it with a beating

Throw your soul through every open door
Count your blessings to find what you look for
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold
You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow

We could have had it all
We could have had it all
It all, it all, it all

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

You could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat.

By the end of the song I felt a whole lot better so I took my earphones out to listen to the waves but instead I heard clapping. It was Edward walking closer to me.
Hey Bellie, long time no see. He said with a fake smile on his face.

Hey, how you doing Edward?

I could be better… he paused for a while then said you know maybe if my closes friend came and told me that my no good ex-girlfriend was cheating on me with your juice box of an ex-boyfriend instead of everyone else telling me what happened, but other than that I’m just freaking great!!!

I can explain about just running off like that Edward.

Ok I all ears for you…..well I’m waiting.

Ok so I didn’t feel like dealing with anyone then, I explained. I didn’t even tell Alice yet.

Yeah but Bella I know what you dealing with and you know I would have listened to you. Plus not to mention be there for you when you needed me, that’s what best friends are for.

I know that but it hurt too much. My brain was not in the right pace for a while, but now I’m back and I’m going to need your help to get thing back to normal.

You didn’t even need to ask? I love you Bella; He said then paused awkwardly then said as a friend really fast.

(Laugh) I know Edward, I love you that same way, I said

Ok so do you want to go back to my house and maybe get everyone together and hang out? I’m sure Rose and Em want to see me since you know I just left.

Yeah sure Bellie, Edward said laughing

Oh by the way I missed your singing Bella you’re the best I’ve heard in some time.

Thanks Edward I miss us spending the day just the two of us in the music room, me singing and you playing the piano. I said as I grabbed Edwards arm and started walking back home.

I hope you all like it!!! Please commet and tell me if I should keep writing more!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 2874

Replies to This Discussion

OMG, Jacob is so selfish only thinking about himself. I'm glad Edward punched him in the face and poor Bella

True Love
Chapter Four: Waiting

****Edward’s Point Of View****

I immediately turned and started walking. When I got to the jeep I just couldn’t get Bella’s face out of my mine when she seen what I have none. I couldn’t stop think if Bella would be mad at me or would she hate me. I only did it because she deserves so much more. All I could hear was yelling. When I turned around there she was my Bella.

EDWARD, what the hell was that back there? You just freaking hit Jake.

Bella he deserved that!

How is that your right say? Ok yes your girlfriend was also involved this but Jake did not need to get punched over it. You weren’t even mad that it happened to BOTH of us. You played it off like it never freaking happen. That’s not normal Edward; I think you need to start explaining things to me now.

OK but can we do this later and not here? I am telling you, you don’t want this out there more than it already is Bella. I promise I will tell you as soon as we get back.

Dame it Edward tell me right now.

Fine but you’re going to hate me all over again. So are you ready for this.

NOW EDWARD TELL ME.

Bella, Jacob told me he never liked you that he only was in it for your money. Are you happy now?

I couldn’t look at her when I told her. But when I expected her to say something and she never said anything or even made a sound I got worried that I really hurt her more then what she already was. When I looked up she was just standing there with this shocked look on her face. I asked her if she was ok but she just stood there. I turned to see if the rest of the group was coming then because I didn’t want to leave her to go find Alice and Rose to help. But when I turned around she gave me a little smile did he really say that or are you trying to make me forget what you did in there? Bella asked me. So I told her that I was telling her the truth and she ran in to my arms and started crying. I smiled at the fact that she ran to me instead of Alice.

****Bella’s Point Of View******

I could not believe Jacob that jerk. He used me for my money and the worst part about it is that I never realized it and of all people Edward had the feeling. Why does Edward care so much, we stopped really being friends a long time ago when he started dating Jessica. SO why care so much for a long lost friend. Maybe Alice and Rose were right what if Edward really likes me? I’m not sure I’ll be ready to even try to like him right now. Everything is just to hard right now.

Edward, Can you take me home now? I asked really soft

Of course I’ll take you home just let me go get the keys from Jasper.

No, Please don’t leave me like this can we just walk it’s not that far to my house.

Yeah Bella would you like my jacket it’s getting kinda cold out?

Yes please, I said as I started to cry again.

Edward?

Yeah.

Thank you for everything!

No problem Bella

We got back to the house I sat down on the first couple of steps and just stared at Edward. I tried to think back at all the good memories that we had. Edward finally asked me why I was staring at him. So I told him I was trying to remember all the good memories that we had together.

Well what did you come up with there Bella?

Like us singing up stirs in the music room, and going to the beach and swimming all day and you getting sun burned so bad

(Laughing)

Ok so that was really not that funny Bella that hurt.

I know but it was for me.

Hey what do you say we go up stirs and sing a song like old times?

Of course we can come on let’s go.

I unlocked the door and went up the three sets of stirs and went to the music room. My dad had this room built for me when I was about six years old because I was always singing. I would just sing the songs my mom would sing to me and just random songs that I had heard on the radio or simple make up my own songs. Me and Edward were always in that room, we absolutely loved it.

So, what song do you want to sing with me Edward?

Any song you pick Bella.

Ok well let’s look at the list on the computers.

About ten minutes later we decided on sing the song “Picture” By: Sheryl crow and Kid Rock

[Kid Rock]***Edward****
Livin' my life in a slow hell
Different girl every night at the hotel
I ain't seen the sun shine in 3 damn days
Been fuelin' up on cocaine and whisky
Wish I had a good girl to miss me
Lord I wonder if I'll ever change my ways
I put your picture away
Sat down and cried today
I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to her
I put your picture away, sat down and cried today
I can't look at you, while I'm lyin next to her

[Sheryl Crow]****Bella****
I called you last night in the hotel
Everyone knows but they won’t tell
But their half hearted smiles tell me
Somethin' just ain't right
I been waitin' on you for a long time
Fuelin' up on heartaches and cheap wine
I ain't heard from you in 3 damn nights
I put your picture away
I wonder where you been
I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to him
I put your picture away
I wonder where you been
I can't look at you while I'm lyin' next to him
I saw ya yesterday with an old friend

[Kid Rock]****Edward****
It was the same ole same "how have you been"

[Both]****Edward & Bella****
Since you been gone my worlds been dark & grey

[Kid Rock]****Edward****
You reminded me of brighter days

[Sheryl Crow]****Bella****
I hoped you were comin' home to stay
I was headed to church

[Kid Rock]****Edward****
I was off to drink you away

[Both]****Edward & Bella****
I thought about you for a long time
Can't seem to get you off my mind
I can't understand why we're living life this way
I found your picture today
I swear I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you to come back home
I found your picture today
I swear I'll change my ways
I just called to say I want you to come back home
I just called to say, I love you come back home

By time we finished the song we were laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my cheeks. The way Edward was singing to night was hilarious. Edward looked at me and said why don’t you sing a song that means something to you? So I looked for a song and found “miss you” By Miley Cyrus.

Why does “Miss you” mean something to you Bella?

It means something to me because it reminds me of my grandpa.

Oh you never told me that before. That’s Sweet. Are you going to sing it for me? I will play the piano for you...

Yeah, just let me know when you’re ready ok Edward.

Ok I’m ready, on the count of three.

1….2….3 “Miss You” By Miley Cyrus

Sha-la-la-la-la, sha-la-la-la-la
You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
You'd hold me close in your arms

I loved the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holding me

[CHORUS:]

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm living out my dream
Oh how I wish you could see
Everything that's happening for me
I'm thinking back on the past
It's true that time is flying by too fast

[CHORUS]

I know you're in a better place, yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me

[CHORUS x2]

(I miss you)
Sha-la-la-la-la, sha-la-la-la-la
You used to call me your angel
Said I was sent straight down from heaven
You'd hold me close in your arms

I loved the way you felt so strong
I never wanted you to leave
I wanted you to stay here holding me

[CHORUS:]

I miss you
I miss your smile
And I still shed a tear
Every once in a while
And even though it's different now
You're still here somehow
My heart won't let you go
And I need you to know
I miss you, sha la la la la
I miss you

You used to call me your dreamer
And now I'm living out my dream
Oh how I wish you could see
Everything that's happening for me
I'm thinking back on the past
It's true that time is flying by too fast

[CHORUS]

I know you're in a better place, yeah
But I wish that I could see your face, oh
I know you're where you need to be
Even though it's not here with me

[CHORUS x2]

(I miss you)

Thank you Edward, Is been a really long time since I sang that.

Your welcome, you sang that perfect.

Thanks, Oh my gosh Edward it’s three in the morning. We have been in here for hours.

Wow I didn’t think that we were in here that long. I should get going.

Oh ok well I guess we will see you later then. I said as I gave Edward a hug and a kiss on the cheek. We walked down stirs together and found Alice and Jasper in the chair Sleeping and Rose and Em In the floor sleeping. I looked at Edward and said that looks like you don’t have to go you can stay just like everyone else. We can watch the rest of Street Fighter: the legend of Chun-li. He never said anything he just went and sat on the couch and pated that seat next to him so I went and sat down next to him

It’s a long chapter but I hope you like it.

LOved the chapter! IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep me updated!

omg i love it keep me updated

awsome keep me posted plzzz (:

Sorry everyone working on the story right now.

AmAzInG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UPDATE SOON!

OMG!!! Awesome!!!! Can't wait for more!!!

Thanks everyone updating now

True Love
Chapter 6: First Day

My alarm clock went off which means that it is 6:30 A.M and I have to get up. My senior year starts today, yay for me. This is going to be the worst year ever and it was going to be the best year of school. I forgave Edward so things are slowly going back to normal. Alice and I decided to drive everyone to school today so they should be here soon.

Bella, Are you dressed yet? Alice asked kinda funny

No, I just got up Alice leave me alone.

Bella you can’t just were a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, it’s our senior year!!!!

Have you ever just let me wear jeans and a t-shirt?

Ok so I don’t but still. So what are you wearing because everyone will be here soon?

I don’t know Alice what am I wearing?

Really you’re going to let me pick it out?

Yes, if you hurry up.

Thank you, thank you, thank you

I think I may have lost my mine to have let Alice pick out my outfit but it made her really happy. I went in to my bathroom to brush my hair and my teeth and when I came back out Emmett was sitting on my bed waiting for me to give me a letter from Edward. When he gave me the letter he apologized so I knew something was up. I slowly sat down on the bed and began to read:

Dear Bella,

I’m so sorry to do this to you now. But this is how I look at it. I know that you forgave me but I think that I’m falling in love with you and it’s too hard for me not to be with you. So I’m going to give you space to figure out what you want and where we stand. I just want you to know that it will be ok if you decide that you only want to be friends but it will take some time.

I gave Emmett this letter to give to you because I’m going to stay away for a while. I think we need this right now. You need time to heal and I need time to see if I can be without you. I understand if you get mad at me but I have to do this for me. Tell Alice I said hi and that I’m sorry as well.

P.S. If you need anything Bella don’t be afraid to come and ask me. I’m still your friend I just need some time to myself right now.

Love,
                                                                                                 Edward

It was really hard to read the letter and not cry but I understand what he wants but I wish he won’t stay away. We could talk it out and decide what’s going on between us together. I mean I know that I like Edward more than a friend but I don’t know if I’m ready to be in a relationship right now so I don’t want to tell Edward so I am just going to give he that space he needed and then tell him that I want to be more then friends. I will have to right Edward a letter back to let him know that I’m not mad and that I understand.

Ok Bella I got it. I pick out a jean skirt and an orange tank top with a black over shirt.

Thanks Alice I love it. It kinda like what I wear. I said laughing

You seem to be in a better mood now.

I am Alice. Oh by the way Rose and Em and Jazz are here.

Ok, is Edward on his way then?

No, he's taking some time away from me right now.

Oh okay, sorry?

Its ok Alice we both need it.

Ok well get dressed and come down stair when you’re done.

I never even got a word in after that she ran out of the to go find Jasper. Those two are always together. When I got done getting dressed I actually love the outfit Alice picked for me it was so cute. But now I have to thinks of a way to do my hair so it looks cute as well. I started singing “pocketful of sunshine” By: Natasha Bedingfield

I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine
I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh
Do what you want but you're never gonna break me
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh oh oh

Take me away, a secret place
A sweet escape, take me away
Take me away to better days
Take me away, a hiding place

Do what you want but you're never gonna break me
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh oh oh

Wish that you could but you ain't gonna own me
Do anything you can to control me, oh, oh no

There's a place that I go that nobody knows
Where the rivers flow and I call it home
And there's no more lies in the darkness there's light
And nobody cries, there's only butterflies

Take me away
(I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine)
A secret place
(I got a love and I know that it's all mine)
To better days take me away
Take me away
(I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine)
A secret place
(I got a love and I know that it's all mine)

The sun is on my side and takes me for a ride
I smile up to the sky, I know I'll be alright
The sun is on my side and takes me for a ride
I smile up to the sky, I know I'll be alright

Right after I was done singing Alice screamed up to me and asked if I was ever coming down. So I grabbed my things and headed down stairs. When I got down there Emmett started laughing,so I asked him what was so funny?

If you really want to know Bells you don’t look like you normally do. You let Alice dress you didn’t you?

Yeah I did but it’s not bad I actually like it.

You what Bella, what did you get into. Emmett said laughing

Very funny Emmett.

I started for the door when I asked who was riding with me. Rosalie and Emmett both sais we are at the same time. We all try to keep out of the cars with Alice and Jasper they attend to forget that other people are with them. Ok then you two lets go we got to get going or we are going to be late already. We all left the house, locked up and we were on our way to school. When we pulled in to the school parking lot there he was. Edward was standing next to his car with Tanya.

Hope you like it.

Awww that letter is sad, and what is he doing with Tanya!?! This is really good, plz keep me updated

The letter is really sad. You will find out in the next chapter why Edward is with Tanya. I'm writing the next chapter now

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service