The Twilight Saga

True love
By: Mrs. Z
Chapter One: Coming home

I could not wait to get out of that car. I have been driving for hours to get back California. I hate having to go visit my mother but sometimes I just need a back sometimes. My Awesome life could not get any better, yeah right. We had everything that we could possible want. For one mine and Alice’s dad is rich so we get whatever we want. Plus we’re beautiful and we’re also some of the most popular people that I know.

Bella, your home! Alice screamed

Alice I screamed back

How’s mom and Phil?

There fine I guess I really did not spend to much time with them. I went to forks to get away for a while. You know after Jacob and everything.

Yeah I know I still want to know what really happened. Like we get rumors all the time so you never really know what the truth is.

Ok ok I will tell you later but right now I’m going for a walk. I said as I walked out the front door and down the stairs. I need it to get out of the house, I love Alice but I went to see our moms so I didn’t have to deal with it for a while but I figured that I was ready to face all my friends and Jacob. but I can’t even bring myself to tell Alice that me and jack broke up because he only his tongue down Jessica Stanly’s throat. We had a perfect relationship; well at least I thought we did. I really need to stop thinking about Jake it’s his lost.

I put my earphones in and pressed play. I decided to run instead of walking. I had way too much on my mind and I needed to get my head in a different place. The faster I ran the more I thought about never going back home. I knew that I was going to have to explain why I just up and left home and run away to forks when I had everything going for me. I ran till I could not run any more.

When I stopped running I realized that I was at the beach that Alice and Jasper would always take Rosalie, Me, Emmet and Edward when we were younger now that we are seniors in high school we all went our own ways. Alice and Jasper are still together and are crazy in love and always together. Rose and Em finally got together last year and now are talking about getting a place together. Edward and his girlfriend Jessica Stanly well they have their own problems. And then there’s me, well me and Jake have been dating since we were thirteen we fell in love really quick. We had plans to go to college together and get a house, but that’s not happening.

I soon could feel the tears roll down my cheeks. I sat in the sand and started singing “Rolling in the deep” by: Adele.

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare
See how I'll leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
And you played it to the beat

Baby, I have no story to be told
But I've heard one of you
And I'm gonna make your head burn
Think of me in the depths of your despair
Making a home down there
As mine sure won't be shared

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
But you played it with a beating

Throw your soul through every open door
Count your blessings to find what you look for
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold
You pay me back in kind and reap just what you sow

We could have had it all
We could have had it all
It all, it all, it all

We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

You could have had it all
Rolling in the deep

But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat.

By the end of the song I felt a whole lot better so I took my earphones out to listen to the waves but instead I heard clapping. It was Edward walking closer to me.
Hey Bellie, long time no see. He said with a fake smile on his face.

Hey, how you doing Edward?

I could be better… he paused for a while then said you know maybe if my closes friend came and told me that my no good ex-girlfriend was cheating on me with your juice box of an ex-boyfriend instead of everyone else telling me what happened, but other than that I’m just freaking great!!!

I can explain about just running off like that Edward.

Ok I all ears for you…..well I’m waiting.

Ok so I didn’t feel like dealing with anyone then, I explained. I didn’t even tell Alice yet.

Yeah but Bella I know what you dealing with and you know I would have listened to you. Plus not to mention be there for you when you needed me, that’s what best friends are for.

I know that but it hurt too much. My brain was not in the right pace for a while, but now I’m back and I’m going to need your help to get thing back to normal.

You didn’t even need to ask? I love you Bella; He said then paused awkwardly then said as a friend really fast.

(Laugh) I know Edward, I love you that same way, I said

Ok so do you want to go back to my house and maybe get everyone together and hang out? I’m sure Rose and Em want to see me since you know I just left.

Yeah sure Bellie, Edward said laughing

Oh by the way I missed your singing Bella you’re the best I’ve heard in some time.

Thanks Edward I miss us spending the day just the two of us in the music room, me singing and you playing the piano. I said as I grabbed Edwards arm and started walking back home.

I hope you all like it!!! Please commet and tell me if I should keep writing more!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 3137

Replies to This Discussion

Wow love it keep me posted!!!!!!!!!!

love the update!  i can't wait to see how the proposals go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome chapter!!!

True Love

Chapter 19

(Bella’s Point Of View)

When I woke up that following morning I rolled over looking for Edward but nothing so I got up and put on my shirt and skirt and was going to go look for him but when I came out of the bath room I noticed a note sitting on the night stand so I picked it up and read:

My Dearest Bella,

I’m sorry that I am not there with you when you wake buy my dad wanted me and Emmett to run to the store for a while with him. I will be back as soon as possible. Rosalie is in Emmett’s room so you can go get her if you would like. If you would like it you can take a shower, everything that you could need is in the cabinet to the left of the shower. I left you my keys so if you would like to go home and change and maybe grab something to wear for tomorrow so if you would like to stay the night again.

With all my love,
                                                                                                                                            Edward

So I had relaxed a little I figured I would go take a nice hot shower to relax my mussels since I had got really worried about where Edward had went to. I walked to the bathroom and turn on the hot water and then went to the cabinet where Edward said the towels were at. I grabbed the first towel that was there. After I got everything that I would need I got in the shower. I stayed in the shower for a while trying to think about what went on last night that Edward was acting so weird last night. I knew something was on him mind just from the look on his face but when but when I asked him what was on his mind last night he said that there was something but it’s nothing to worry about . But after all the things I can think of I don’t remember anything that could have upset him but I guess that it could have happened when it was just Edward and Emmett and Carlisle.

After I got out of the shower I went to find Rosalie to see if she wanted to run to my house with me so that I could change and get my dress for mine and Edwards dinner tonight. I knocked on Emmett’s door but there was no answer so I slowly opened the door and heard the shower running so I knock on the bathroom door and Rosalie yelled yeah.

It’s me Bella, Rosalie; I said back

Ok hey Bella you can come in

I just wanted to see if you wanted to run to my house really quick so that I can change and grab my dress for tonight.

Yeah of course Bella, but is it possible for you to run me to my house after yours really quick because I have to get my dress for tonight’s dinner with Emmett

Yeah we can stop by your house.

I don’t even know what dress I am going to wear; Rosalie said

Oh I know me either but I was thinking about the first dress that I bought for the prom but then decided to not wear it and went and got another one.

Oh you mean that orange one

Yeah that one I think it is ok to wear since it is not a floor length so it should work. What do you think?

I think it will be beautiful. Remember I’m the one who wanted you to wear it to prom last year but you didn’t want to because Jacob didn’t like the color.

Yeah I remember that but I don’t care because I’m finally with the guy that I want to be with.

I know you that’s why I brought it up because I know that it won’t hurt anymore.

Oh okay, when we get to my house we have to open the door and yell really loud to let Alice know that we are here.

Oh yeah I forgot it was just Alice and Jasper here last night

I just laughed when Rosalie said that. We pulled in the drive way and got out and walked up the stairs and opened the front door and started to slowly walk up the stairs to get to my room and yelled as loud as we could.

ALICE!! Me and Rosalie are here!!!!!!!!

Why are you fools yelling?

Oh we just wanted you to know that we are her so if you and Jasper was still in bed.

Oh got it but Jasper is not here.

I thought that you two were spending the night together last night alone that’s why I stayed at Edwards’s house.

We did but he went to get something with Edward and Emmett and Carlisle. As weird as that sounds that is where he is at. Jasper kissed my forehead and Said that he would be back shortly but when I asked him where he was going he said that Carlisle said that he had to take all of the guys to the store with him. I said ok and went down stairs with him.

Okay so it’s not just Edward who is acting weird?

No, Jasper has been acting kind of weird for a couple weeks now.

Yeah, so has Emmett he’s got this weird thing where he sighs when he’s got something on his mind and he kept doing that last night but when I asked what was going on he said what are you talking about.

Oh I know what you mean Rosalie Edward does the same thing but instead of the sighing he gets this look on his face but when I asked if he had something on his mind he just said that he does but it’s nothing to worry about, so I left it at that.

Bella what are you looking for, Alice asked

I’m looking for my dress that I was going to wear to last year’s prom but changed dresses right before because Jake didn’t like the color orange.

Oh I think that one is in your music room in that closet; Alice said

Oh yeah I did put it in there so that it didn’t get messed up.

I’m going to grab my dress so that when I get back I can change and get Edwards car back to his house before he gets back.

Ok we will be in Alice’s room; I’m going to help her pick out a dress for her dinner with Jasper tonight.

Ok I will be in there in a couple of minute’s right after I change.

Ok; Rosalie said walking away

I went to my music room to get my orange halter dress. I absofreakinglutely love this dress it’s tighter around my ribs and then it just flow’s down to a little past my knees. I bought the perfect heels to go with the dress as well. The High heels are also orange open toe high heels that tie up the front.

When I grab the bag that has my dress and my high heels with it, I walk back to my room and grab a overnight bag and put some of my make-up and some hair things that a may need for tonight I change in to a pair of my jeans and a blue tank top. I wanted to wear something that’s relaxing for right now. I walked down the hall to Alice’s after I changed Rosalie helped her pick out a dark purple dress with a light purple ribbon under her chest outlined with purple jewels.

It’s very pretty Alice, Where did you get that one?

Oh I got this one last summer when you weren’t home.

Oh well I love it, what heels are you wearing?

I think I’m going to wear my purple ones with the diamond hearts on the top of the open toe. Do you know the ones I’m talking about?

Yeah I know the one’s you’re talking about, since there mine. I let you borrow them like last year for something.

Ha-ha, that’s right you did. Sorry do you want them back.

No, Alice I don’t want them back you may keep them; I said laughing

Ok sounds good to me; Alice said

So Rosalie what dress are you wearing tonight on your date with Emmett.

I don’t know yet that’s why

I was just wondering if you would like to borrow a dress from me or if you had a dress in mind already?

Oh I don’t have a certain dress so it doesn’t matter.

Well I have this really beautiful pink dress. It is about you knee length, it’s a halter dress with this white circler pattern and some other design under the chest area but I can’t remember what it was; I said

It sounds Beautiful can I use it?

Yeah let’s go get it.

I went to my room to get the dress that I’m letting Rosalie use for her date with Emmett. I went straight to my closet to get it. The dress was of course in the back of my walk-in closet. I don’t really wear a lot of pink but I got it from Jacob, He thought that my favorite color was pink and my favorite color is orange. I think I wore that dress once and it was only long enough for dinner because as soon as Jake dropped me off I went and changed. I took the dress back to Alice’s room where they were and handed Rosalie the dress.

Actually Rosalie you can have that dress if you would like it.

Really I would love to. I have loved this dress of yours even though I think I have only seen it once on you.

Yeah I only wore it once. I don’t like pink remember.

How could I forget you and Alice are my best friends. Were like sisters

Bella only the juice box didn’t know that you don’t like the color pink; Alice said laughing

Well Rosalie are you ready to go I want to have Edwards’s car back before he gets back?

Yeah I’m ready?

Wait; Alice said

What, Alice; Rosalie and I both said

You don’t have any shoes for that dress yet

Oh yeah I don’t.

You have a couple of pairs of high heels here but I don’t what they are. ; Alice said

Ok where are they and I will go check if any match the dress color

The hall closet; Alice said

So where are you going that you’re getting all dressed up Bella?

I’m going to dinner with Edward. Where are you going?

I’m actually going to dinner with Jasper.

Oh seems we all get to have a nice quit dinner with our boyfriend’s.

Yep, I did have a pair of pink high heels that have the butterflies on them; Rosalie said interrupting Alice’s and mine conversation

That’s great; I said

I’m ready whenever you are Bella; Rosalie said

Ok well then we will see you later Alice. I hope you have a good time at dinner

OK I will, you too you guys have a good time; Alice said

We will bye; we both said

When we got back to Edwards house they still were not back yet so Rosalie said that she was going to go lay down for a little bit that she would see me later. So I went in to Edwards’s room and put my overnight bag on the floor in the corner of Edwards’s room and hung my dress up on the handle of the closet door. I grabbed my journal out of my overnight bag and went and laid on Edwards’s bed and started in it. I wrote:

I have never stayed at Edwards’s house before but last night was not bad. Edward was very sweet, he was going to give me his bed all to myself but I did want to sleep without him. It’s just that I was freaking out because I was in his shirt and in his bad. I got really scared before I could even calm myself it was to late but it was nice knowing that I could stay the night and Edward be a complete gentlemen to me. I got cold so he went and got more blankets for me. It was very nice to know that he’s not like every other guy that I have dated. But I knew that.

Edward is so strange but so cute about things he wanted me to sing him a song and I got to choose what song I got to sing him so I picked A thousand years By: Christina Perri. He loves to hear me sing. I know when we were kids we were always was in my music room singing and playing the piano we always had fun in that room just messing around.

While I was writing in my journal I stated to sing Anytime By: Brian McKnight. When I was almost done singing Anytime I realized that Edward was standing there.

How long have you been there?

Not long but long enough; Edward said smiling

I giggled and patted the bed next to me. When he started to get in to the bed I throw the notebook in the floor next to the bed. Edward never asked what I was writing, I know that he’s wondering what I was writing but he’ll wait for me to tell him.

Which I will but later.

I see that you changed, Edward said laying down

Yes, I did I ran home really fast after I took a shower.

Oh so did you need to go home and change for dinner tonight?

No I brought an outfit and a pair of shoes and my make-up bag plus Rosalie’s got enough things here that if I need something I can just use her stuff.

Oh yeah I forget that Rosalie’s always here, I said laughing

So where are you taking me tonight?

Well I was thinking Olive Garden, But I should let you know that Emmett and Rosalie, and Jasper and Alice are coming along.

That’s ok I don’t mind going out on a triple date with my best friends and my sister.

Well I’m glad that you don’t mind because Emmett and Jasper didn’t give us much of a choice.

We both started laughing.

Hope everyone likes it!!!!

Bella's Dress

Bella's Shoe's

Alice's Dress

Alice's Shoe's

Rosalie's Dress

Rosalie's Shoe's

Thank you for reading and always leaving a commet. I like to see the commets that everyone leaves. It helps me make up my mind if I'm going to post another chapter or not. so thank you again.

Mrs.Z

Hi there,

this chapter really shows up your passion for clothes, I love the detail you put in.

I hope they have a good time!

Best wishes

Chris

Hi Chris,

I just want to say thank you for reading my story and leaving a commet. I do have a passion for clothes so I makes it really easy to pick out a couple of out fits but then it leaves me with having to pick out the outfit that best fits in the chapter I'm on which is really hard for me.

Thanks for the commet  I hope you keep reading.

Mrs. Z

Love it keep me posted!!!!

Thank you for reading and leaving a commet. I will keep you updated. I'm glad you love it. I love writing it.

Mrs. Z

Nice!

--KITKAT

True Love

Chapter 20

(Bella’s Point Of View)

I started getting ready about five so that I was ready to go when Edward was ready. I decided to do my hair first because it will take the longest for me to do. I parted my hair half up and half down but all my hair was in curls. It is really easy to do my hair in curls so that s what I did so that I didn’t need to go get Rosalie to help me because I’m sure she’s getting ready right now too.

After I got my hair done and I put the curl iron away I turned on my cell phones music player and started singing of course . I was singing showstopper By: Danity Kane.  

when Edward came to the door to see if I wanted something to drink.

(Showstopper)

[Pre-Hook:]

We in the car, we ride slow

We doin' things that the girls don't do

The boys stare, we smile back

All my girls in the rainbow Cadillacs, yeah

Show stoppin' at the latest (spots)

The ride shinin' with the open (Top)

Hydraulics make our heads go nod

Hair blowin' in the breeze

Yea, we superstars

Put in the keys, make that engine (Purr)

3 in the back, one in the passen(ger)

Slow creepin' 'cause we look that fly

All the boys tryin' taste our candy ride

[Pre-Hook]

[Hook:]

Bet you ain't never seen

Chicks ridin' this clean

Louis Vuitton seats

We do it deadly

That's how we keep it poppin'

Make sure that bass knockin'

So when you see us ridin'

We call it show stopping

We show stoppin'

We show, show stoppin'

We show stoppin'

We show, show stoppin'

We call it show stoppin'

We sittin' on 22's plus (Two)

Mink bucket seats, neon (Blue)

Color coordinate with them shoes

Yeah, we divas

But we ride like big boys do

Black tinted with a white stripe innerstate

Lookin' in the mirror

At my Bad Boy fitted, yup

Show stoppin' 'til they lose they breath

Turn the wheel to the right

Turn the wheel to the left

[Pre-Hook]

Bet you ain't never seen

Chicks ridin' this clean

Louis Vuitton seats

We do it deadly

We call it show stopping

We show stoppin'

We show, show stoppin'

We show stoppin'

We show, show stoppin'

We call it show stoppin'

This is for my ladies in the 280's Mercedes

In the H3 Baby, Rangers,

Bentley Coupes, my Escaladies

Say oh, (oh)

Oh-oh (oh,oh)

Break 'em off somethin' proper

like a real show stopper

This is for my chicas with the Beamers A6s

'67 Chevy's, Maserati, or a Lexus

Say oh, (oh)

Oh-oh (oh,oh)

Break 'em off somethin' proper

like a real show stopper

go and jingle them keys

go and jingle them keys

put 'em up real high

make sure everybody see em

1 time (1 time)

2 times (2 times)

3 times (3 times)

4 times (4 times)

go and jingle them keys

go and jingle them keys

put 'em up real high

make sure everybody see em

1 time (1 time)

2 times (2 times)

3 times (3 times)

4 times (4 times)

[Pre-Hook]

Bet you ain't never seen

Chicks ridin' this clean

Louis Vuitton seats

We do it deadly

We call it show stopping

We show stoppin'

We show, show stoppin'

We show stoppin'

We show, show stoppin'

We call it show stoppin'

No, I don’t thank you honey; I said giggling

I like that little dance you were doing; Edward said smiling

Oh my gosh you seen that?

Yeah but I liked it. What I like that best about it is that it’s your true self.

Well thank you .

Yep If you need anything just yell for me I will be out here changing.

Ok I may need your help with my dress.

That works for me; Edward said joking

Ok mister get out of the bathroom ; I said laughing

I put my make-up on after I kicked Edward out of the bathroom. I put my eyeliner on first then my cover up. I was having a really hard time trying to pick out what color eyeshadow to wear but I went with my coco glow eyeshadow which makes my eyes stand out more. When I put on my dress and my heels I could not get the dress tied tight enough so I really did have to go get Edward to tie my dress tighter which made him very happy. Once Edward was done tying my dress he kissed my neck and said:

I love you Bella

I love you too Edward

Is everything ok Edward?

Yeah, everything is perfect.

Ok it just sounds like your worried about something.

It’s nothing, I just can’t wait for dinner. By the way dinner is at 6:30.

Oh ok I’m almost ready.

OK take your time. I will be right back, I’m going to go see if Emmett is ready to go.

Ok I will be here.

When Edward left the room I finished getting ready. When Edward came back I was ready to go. Edward came over to me and spun me around and said that I look beautiful. I got the chance to thank him before he pulled me in for a kiss

Are you ready to go Bella?.

Yes, I’m ready

Ok well then let’s go get Emmett and Rosalie

Ok

We went and got Rosalie and Emmett. They were already ready so we went and got in Edwards car because he was driving us all to the restaurant besides Alice and Jasper which is meeting us there. Which we will most likely bet them there which would also me normal for me and Edward because of how fast he drives.

(Edwards Point Of View)

The closer we got to the restaurant the more nervous I got. All I can do is hope that Bella will say yes. I should have done this alone with Bella but no I had to listen to Jasper and Emmett. We park and got out and started walking to the door with Bella. I felt like I could start sweating at any moment. I was getting all worked up over nothing. All I have to do is ask her to marry me which is simple. The hard part how ever is waiting to see what Bella may say.

We we’re seated in a quiet corner like we had asked. We all ordered water and our soups and our salad. Everyone was In a conversation with each other when Emmett and Jasper and myself excused our self’s to go to the rest room. When we got close to the restroom we stopped because the girls couldn’t see us anymore.

Ok when do you want to do this and how are we doing this? I asked

Well I don’t know ; Emmett said

Well I was thinking that maybe when we go back to the table that we could sit down and grab our girls hand and ask if we can ask them a quick question then at the same time because there first reaction is going to look around like what the hell is going on and then when they look right back at us we all say will you marry me. How does that work for you two? Jasper said

Wow! Look at you; Emmett said being funny

That sound good for me; I say

Yeah, that works for me too; Emmett said

Ok then let’s get back out there and get engaged the shall we. ; Jasper said

Ok let’s go.

When we got the plan down we walked back to the table and sat down. We sat there for about five minutes when Jasper nodded his head so I grabbed Bella’s hand and asked her if I could ask a quick question. She said yes and looked around to Rosalie and Alice to see what was going on just like Jasper said she would. Then when Bella looked back at me I noticed that Alice and Rosalie had just looked back at Jasper and Emmett so we all got down on one knee and asked

Bella Swan will you marry me?

Bella Screamed with excitement and Kissed me and Yes, Edward I will marry you.

( Bella’s Point Of View )

I was so surprised that Edward had asked me to marry him. I know that he loves me and that I love him but it just surprised me because we have only been together a short amount together but I guess when you know you love someone and then they are the only one that you will ever love then that’s the way it is.

I wanted to show Alice and Rosalie but when I looked over again I seen the engagement rings on their fingers as well. The three of them had to of worked out this. But I have t say it was very cute and romantic. Now the three of us girls have some planning of our own to do. Since we are all going to want

Oh my gosh look at your ring Alice! ; I said looking at Alice’s ring

I know but look at yours and Rosalie’s there so beautiful. Alice said

Thank you; we both said

I’m sorry to interrupt you said the waiter but I have you dinner. Oh that’s not a problem. The waiter looked at all of us and said congratulations. We thanked him as he gave us our dinner. We never even ate our dinner because we talked and we were just to excited to eat.

I asked Alice if she wanted to fly out to see our mom tomorrow. She of coursed said yes. We also asked if Rosalie wanted to come along with us. She also said yes because she loves our mom but she don’t get to see her very much anymore now that she divorced mine and Alice’s dad and got remarried to Phil.We decided to go a head home so that we could pack and get to spend time alone with our new fiancée.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service