The Twilight Saga

TRUE LOVE CONQERS ALL its bell and jake after breaking dawn he doesnt imprint on renessme tell me what you think

Chapter one

BPOV
My brother is edward cullen. He went 'missing' a week before i was changed in 1918 i know he did not really die because i am also a vampire a very powerful one at that. I found my brother just after he got married and had an adorable baby girl. He knows im here but im keeping to myself at the moment to observe how they act together and wether or not they will accept me.
That was last month turns out Alice my best friend already knew i was comming so they were ready and when i officially arrived they loved me. They still do not know the fully ability of my powers but they do know i can shapeshift into anything but i prefer to stay as i am or as a wolf .
Alice came up to me today and said i had to meet some members of the family that lived on the reservation that were like me i didnt get what she meant but i trusted her, she gave me a very flashy summer dress an told me to go in wolf form which made no sense to me but i did it anyway. We were all sitting in a clearing in the forest when i heard the padding of many massive paws. Ilokked at Alice questionly but she just smiled so i put my face back on my paws.They emergerd then 6 massive wolves i imediatley stood up defencivley but Jasper calmed me evedently the wolves were as confused as i was. I looked at each one but after looking to the right of the alpha i looked no further i had just imprinted on the most handsome wolf i had ever seen!!He was staring right back at me and i could tell he'd imprinted on me to.

JPOV
I cant beleive it i just imprinted on this stunningly beutiful white wolf in front of me and i just stood there gawking she must think im and idiot. Them Edward spoke "Jacob i see you just imprinted on my sister bell-" holdon SISTER !? how could he have a sister Edward just laughed and spoke again"Bell would liketo show you her human form if thats alright and shed like to se yours to" you didnt have to ask me twice i shot into the bushes to phase but just as i was about to i heard the most beutiful voice every say " did i scare him of ??... thats just myluck i finaly imprint and he runs of" i heard emmett laugh really loudly and Alice say " no huni hes just gone to phase he'll be back promise" i hurridley phased and chucked on my shorts before running back out to see the most gorgeous girl on the planet standing in place of the wolf then she laughed a laugh that was like bells ...wait why was she laughing ? then i noticed my mouth was haning wide open nice dude real cool ithought to myself and Edward laughed i glared at him. Carlise began to talk about redoing the treaty and my bell started playing with renessme on the ground she was like an angel how could i deserve something so beutiful?? beats me.then something veru unexpected happened i heard a low hiss followed my a growl the my Bellbeing flung threw the air i rushed to catch her but shed phased mid-air i phased to and every wolf flanked me to look at what had attacked my bell. We were all shocked as to who the attacker was ...Bella!? what the hell bella was hissing again and glaring a bell emmett was holding her back while she seethed " i hate you bell jake should have imprinted on me or renessme not a skant half breed like you !!" the clearing echoed with visious growls but my angels voice rang threw them all " i do not see where you are coming from bella for you have my brother and a daughter you are happy am i not allowed to have my other half ? and why should you want him when you have edward" i looked at edward at this point he was hurt more than that and ashamed that his wife attacked his sister ...
emmett and the rest of the cullens left to calm bella down, My pack left not long after leaving me in the clearing by myself until something rustled in the shadows i leapt up only to be tackled by something hard and white ....

tell me what you think and if use are interested ill keep going :D
banners are appreciated lol

Views: 100

Replies to This Discussion

OMG THAT WAS SO AWSOME!!!!!!!! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT WHATS HER POWER???
lol i will update soon and ofcourse i dont want you to die :(
Chapter 4
JPOV
After i showered and changed i returned along with the enitre pack tot he cullen house where bell was now up and sitting on the couch cuddling into emmett and jasper. I felt slightly jealous but they were her brothers so i shrugged it off jasper however noticed and laughed, he got up and walked over to where alice was sitting i was just about to sit beside bell when something tanned came flying throught he air and landed almost on bell but emmett caught it. The it turned out to be a very over excited seth Bell was now laughing hystericaly as emmett let sethh down and he walked round him a little embarassed and gave bell a hug and sat beside her. She cuddled into him while i growled which everyone laughed at just then the rest of the pack came in and circled bell embry and quil who were very close with bell picked her up and spun her around she instantly looked alot better. Carlisle came in then " come on guys bell needs to rest shes been through alot-" the pack started saying there goodbyes as the had to patrol but carlisle winked at me which i didnt get until he continued speaking " well im going hunting whos coming ?" the room was filled with me's and count me in's and after a matter of minutes we were alone i walked over and sat beside her and immediatley felt whole again as she burried her fce in my chest "i love you " she murmered i hugged her closer to me and put my mouth to her ear and whispered " i love you too always and forever" i kissed her ear and she squeaked a very sexy sound that made my heart leap for joy. I repeated the action and again the sexy squeak. the second time i did she tightend her grip on me as i began kissing down her jaw and brushed my lips over hers. " jake ?" she said in a shakey voice "yes love" my voice sounded strange but she didnt seem to notcie " will you stay with me forever ?" i couldnt believe she even had to ask " there is no way anything can take me away from you nor would i let it your stuck with me " i laughed at the end to try and smile she did alittle but not the one i loved " promise?" " i promise i'll be around you so often that you'll be begging me to go away" this time she did laugh " i'd never get sick of you jake " i decided that the mood right now needed to be lightened so i unwrapped my arms from her which she frowned at but just as she was about to ask something a began tickeling her she screamed and began to laugh uncontrolable. I laughed along with her " jake stop.... i cant breathe " she said in between giggles " mercy ?" i asked " mercy " she said breathless but she had a sparkle in her eyes which i didnt understand. she got up still smiling and straddled my lap i looked at her confused she just laughed and leaned in and kissed me before going to my ear " payback" she smiled devilishly and began tickling me " mercy " i said between my laughter and trying to breath but she looked at me and shook her head " no mercy sorry" she smiled angelicly and kept tickling me until she got tierd "ok come on sleepyhead "" im not five" she stuck her tongue out "no but you sure are acting like one" she glared at me " fine but your loss if im a five year old you cant be with me" she pouted but i could she she had me there " you have a point i cant be without you" smiled triumphantly and ran up the stairs. I followed her more slowly so she could change but when i got to her room she wasnt there " bell!?" i shouted her laughter sounded from somewhere inthe house that i couldnt quite palce " you wanted a five year old...well five year olds like to play hide and seek so you need to find me " she laughed again and then there was silence. I searched the house from top to bottom with no sign of Bell i couldnt even smell her, i was getting worried now i had been shouting her name for over an hour and still nothing "bell come on this isnt funny any more " " come on baby you win come out please" nothing i checked the rooms again when i heard something coming form my room. I slowly opened the door but there was nothing there so i walked further in, i checked under my bed nothing then i turned to my closet and opened the door slowly and there she was cuddled up in someof my jumpers fast asleep on the floor she looked so cute, really like a five year old. I stood there just looking at her for a countless amount of time then emmett came bursting into the room which woke her up " awwwww bells so cute " and then something flashed and i noticed emmett had a camera, bell looked up and me confused so i picked her up bridal style and carried her down stairs where emmett was now showing everyone the picture " bells why were you in jakes closet" jasper asked " he called me a five year old so i ran away and said tht 5 year olds liked playing hide and seek and that he'd to find me i heard him look everywhere but he couldnt find me and while i was waiting i guess i fell asleep" everyone including bell erupted into fits of laughter she sounded so innocent. " bell how are you feeling ??" carlisle asked everyone immediatley quitened down " alot better thankyou why "? " well you have school tomorrow but if your not up to it we can keep you off" " wait dont people think im dea?" i winced " no honey we didnt tell anyone apart fromthe pack" esme said softly. Bell nodded and said well i guess im going to school.

going out will post more soon ;) xx
quick question before i start who's POV do you want to here more from Bells
or jacobs????????????????
i was thinking more jacobs cause i like writing him but its up to use lol
let me lnow lol thankyou for reading xx

BPOV
School. Youd think after dieing for a week it would get better bu oh no that just wiuld be to easy instead i had every boy well human boy and some of the pack asking me to go to prom with them. im sure the pack were doing it to annoy Jacob but the rest were just plain annoying. " h-h-hey..." a slimey haired boy eric said " hey eric" i said as nice as i could this would be one of the classes i dont have with jake " i-i-i .." he stuttered " was wondering i-i-if y-y-you would gotothedancewithme" he gushed and even for a werewolf it was hard to understand (will you go to the dance with me?) i was running out of options as jake hadnt asked me so i wasnt sure what to do so i smiled and said " sorry eric but i sort of going with someone" " oh ok maybe next time " i just smiled again if jake didnt ask me i could always call alec he was like my best vampire friend (hint).Lunch came around and none of my family was there i tried reading peoples minds to see where they went but nothing so i went outside and phased silence no one had phased either. I was getting worried now. then out of nowhere i herd somone yell i ran as fast as i could to see my family and my pack surrounding alec? what the heck was he doing here. No time to dwell on that fact my family were going to kill him so i jumped in between them and alec and went human my family stared at me in shock and alec sighed in relief " what on earth are you doing here " i laughed " nice to see you to bells " i hugged him and heard jake growl and members of my family hiss "guys whats wrong?" i asked confused "bell hes part of the volturi" edward seethed i looked at alec who now looked paler than usual " you joined the volturi alec after all they did to you ?" i asked shocked he didnt meet my eyes instead i heard a gasp from my family and a fine mist spreading away from alec " what the heck is going on " i shreiked my family didnt respond "alec?" " im sorry bells but i wanted to talk to you alone " let them go now " i yelled at him my eyes changing colour (hint again lol ) he backe daway slightly but i heard my family sigh in relief "you know what alec i think you should go " and with that i phased and ran at him i was so angry that he used his power on my family . he didnt move so i growled at him as i got closer then he started running but i was quicker and jumped on his back growling down at him and with such fear in his eyes he looked like the old alec i knew and i just couldnt kill him so i got off him and he ran off.

sorry its short but im back at school now and have loads to do :( will update when i can xx
lol thats part of the secret i cnt tell just yet lol
Chapter 4
JPOV
After i showered and changed i returned along with the enitre pack tot he cullen house where bell was now up and sitting on the couch cuddling into emmett and jasper. I felt slightly jealous but they were her brothers so i shrugged it off jasper however noticed and laughed, he got up and walked over to where alice was sitting i was just about to sit beside bell when something tanned came flying throught he air and landed almost on bell but emmett caught it. The it turned out to be a very over excited seth Bell was now laughing hystericaly as emmett let sethh down and he walked round him a little embarassed and gave bell a hug and sat beside her. She cuddled into him while i growled which everyone laughed at just then the rest of the pack came in and circled bell embry and quil who were very close with bell picked her up and spun her around she instantly looked alot better. Carlisle came in then " come on guys bell needs to rest shes been through alot-" the pack started saying there goodbyes as the had to patrol but carlisle winked at me which i didnt get until he continued speaking " well im going hunting whos coming ?" the room was filled with me's and count me in's and after a matter of minutes we were alone i walked over and sat beside her and immediatley felt whole again as she burried her fce in my chest "i love you " she murmered i hugged her closer to me and put my mouth to her ear and whispered " i love you too always and forever" i kissed her ear and she squeaked a very sexy sound that made my heart leap for joy. I repeated the action and again the sexy squeak. the second time i did she tightend her grip on me as i began kissing down her jaw and brushed my lips over hers. " jake ?" she said in a shakey voice "yes love" my voice sounded strange but she didnt seem to notcie " will you stay with me forever ?" i couldnt believe she even had to ask " there is no way anything can take me away from you nor would i let it your stuck with me " i laughed at the end to try and smile she did alittle but not the one i loved " promise?" " i promise i'll be around you so often that you'll be begging me to go away" this time she did laugh " i'd never get sick of you jake " i decided that the mood right now needed to be lightened so i unwrapped my arms from her which she frowned at but just as she was about to ask something a began tickeling her she screamed and began to laugh uncontrolable. I laughed along with her " jake stop.... i cant breathe " she said in between giggles " mercy ?" i asked " mercy " she said breathless but she had a sparkle in her eyes which i didnt understand. she got up still smiling and straddled my lap i looked at her confused she just laughed and leaned in and kissed me before going to my ear " payback" she smiled devilishly and began tickling me " mercy " i said between my laughter and trying to breath but she looked at me and shook her head " no mercy sorry" she smiled angelicly and kept tickling me until she got tierd "ok come on sleepyhead "" im not five" she stuck her tongue out "no but you sure are acting like one" she glared at me " fine but your loss if im a five year old you cant be with me" she pouted but i could she she had me there " you have a point i cant be without you" smiled triumphantly and ran up the stairs. I followed her more slowly so she could change but when i got to her room she wasnt there " bell!?" i shouted her laughter sounded from somewhere inthe house that i couldnt quite palce " you wanted a five year old...well five year olds like to play hide and seek so you need to find me " she laughed again and then there was silence. I searched the house from top to bottom with no sign of Bell i couldnt even smell her, i was getting worried now i had been shouting her name for over an hour and still nothing "bell come on this isnt funny any more " " come on baby you win come out please" nothing i checked the rooms again when i heard something coming form my room. I slowly opened the door but there was nothing there so i walked further in, i checked under my bed nothing then i turned to my closet and opened the door slowly and there she was cuddled up in someof my jumpers fast asleep on the floor she looked so cute, really like a five year old. I stood there just looking at her for a countless amount of time then emmett came bursting into the room which woke her up " awwwww bells so cute " and then something flashed and i noticed emmett had a camera, bell looked up and me confused so i picked her up bridal style and carried her down stairs where emmett was now showing everyone the picture " bells why were you in jakes closet" jasper asked " he called me a five year old so i ran away and said tht 5 year olds liked playing hide and seek and that he'd to find me i heard him look everywhere but he couldnt find me and while i was waiting i guess i fell asleep" everyone including bell erupted into fits of laughter she sounded so innocent. " bell how are you feeling ??" carlisle asked everyone immediatley quitened down " alot better thankyou why "? " well you have school tomorrow but if your not up to it we can keep you off" " wait dont people think im dea?" i winced " no honey we didnt tell anyone apart fromthe pack" esme said softly. Bell nodded and said well i guess im going to school.
JPOV
After bell disappeared after Alec we couldn’t find her as she could block her sent from us but i found the leeches scent and followed it to a spot where he had been tackled to the ground obviously by bell i along with the Cullen’s followed his scent which soon lead out of the country. We knew bell would leave so we turned back, as i was running back i heard sobbing coming from about a mile north of here which was completely forest so i knew it was her. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me to the spot where i seen her curled up in a small clearing i tried to approach her quietly so as not to scare her but i stupidly stood on a twig and she was on her feet in an instant phased and ready to attack, i quickly showed my wolf form at which she immediately relaxed so i walked over to her and sat beside her. She cuddled into my side, she looked dog tired no pun intended so i lay down and she lay beside me still both of us in wolf form i put my head over her shoulders protectively. There may not be anything within a ten mile radius but i wasn’t taking any chances of losing her. After about half an hour i felt her shake beneath me then phase back to her human form and snuggled into my back and fur i instinctively wrapped my tail around her which she laughed at and put my head on her lap. she then started stroking my head gently and muttered softly “ i love you Jake” of course i couldn’t reply so i hugged her closer to me . She kissed my head then and i knew she understood what i meant ‘i love you to always’ she cuddled up against my side burying her hands in my fur and her breathing became deep and even i knew she was asleep now, I made sure she was warm enough and fell asleep dreaming of her until late morning when i was awoken by something nuzzling my face. I opened one eye to see a white wolf grinning down at me....it was my angel.

sorry its abit borin atm but i have something big planned for later just be patient a little longer please and all will be revealed
thankyou for reading

chapter5
BPOV

i knew it was silly to runaway like that but i had to clear my head. when i heard a snap in the bushes i got such a fright i phased right there not caring who saw me. Then jake emerged from the bushes in his wolf form and i imm
awwwwwwwe that was so cute!!!!!!!!! please write more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol sorry for the little random bit there but my brother clicked it
chapter 5
BPOV

I knew it was silly running away like that but i couldnt help it i just felt so so... i dont know how you would describe it. I was currled up in a clearing some miles out from where i found alec when i heard something in the bushes i immediatley phased not caring who saw me and growled menacingly then jacob emerged from the bushes in wolf form and i immediately relaxed.He walked slowly towards me never taking his eyes off mine and sat down beside me,after a while he lay down and i did the same snuggling up to his side, he wrapped his tail around me and rested his head on my shoulders.After a while i phased back and lay back on him and he wrapped his tail tighter around me and put his head in my lap whichi laughed at im not sure why but it felt good, i began absentmindedly stroking his head and muttered " i love you Jake" i knew he couldnt reply but when he squeezed me i knew he was replying so i kissed his head. i burried my hands in his fur and began to fall into a dreamless sleep feeling completely safe with jake beside me.
I woke up before jake so i phased and went to hunt i brought back two deer one for me and one for jake i never really liked eating raw but i had to so i dug in. i heard jake stirr so i padded over and nuzzled his face he opened one eye sleepily and doggy grinned at me i laughed which came out more of a bark 'i got you some breakfast' and i pointed my nose in the direction of the deer as if on cue his belly rumbled 'thanks bells im starving' and he padded over to the deer and bagan to eat while i lay backdown "bell?" 'hmm' i looked up at him he was human so i phased back "yeah" he grabbed me in a big hug " you scared the daylights out of me i couldnt find you anywhere dont ever do that to me again" he said in a rush i had tears running down my face " i know but i was so angry with him and then when i got the chance to kill him i just....just couldnt" i choked he bent his head down and kissed each tear that ran down my fave then kissed my lips i wrapped my arms and legs around him as his arms tightened around my waist .... i knew i had to tell him my secret at some point and now seemed like a good time so i broke away " jake ..." i said a bit breathless as his lips were on my neck "mmmm" " jake i need to tell you something" he stopped and let me down. We both sat under a tree i took a deep breath and began my story " ive never told anyone my whole story ...not even my brother" i paused to see what he was doing he was waiting for me to prceed " i was born at the same time edward was and i was a werewolf then but i didnt tell anyone then as it wasnt normal then a week after edward disappeared i was attacked by a vampire named..." i gulped his name gave me the shivers. Jake noticed me fear and hugged me tighter to him " aro ..." jake gasped "he said that i would be a very nice peice to add to his collection and he bit me " i looked at jake then his eyes were wide "h..h..h.h0w did you survive ?" he asked " im not sure myself but when i woke up i was in a big stone room with hundreds of vampires surrounding me i immediatley phased and ran for it none of them seemed able to attack me but i dint think much of it i was just focusing on getting out of there as soon as possible" i took a deep breath and continued " ive been on the run ever since until i found my brother and you no the rest i smiled up at him"

JPOV
i couldnt believe how much she had been through and i felt very angry that i wasnt there to protect her of course i wasnt born but thats not the point. i pulled her onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her and she relaxed into my hold, we sat like that for goodness knows how long but it was starting to get dark and i knew the cullens were worried about her " bells i think we should be heading home now dont you your family will be worried ot to mention the pack" i laughed at the last bit the pack would be going skelly " oh my gosh !"she gasped "your right come on" with that she jumped up from my lap and just as i was about to kiss her she phased she barked a laugh as i pouted "that wasnt fair " i said and she gave me the puppy eyes literally i kissed her head and phased next to her not caring about my shorts that now lay in shreds beside me. We took of at top speed back to forks where we were met by a frantic looking pack and cullen family along with a grumpy looking bella i growled at her. bells phased back and was immediatley lost in a sea of hugs from wolf and vampire alike it was quite a funny sight. i felt a cold hand on my shoulder and looked up to see edward smiling down at me "thankyou jacob for bringing my sister home" 'you no i couldnt leave her right ?' he laughed and nodded.
when i finaly got bell back to myself we just kissed and cuddled for hours on end not that i was complaining of course.
It was now the start of easter break and i would be spending every chance i got with my bell so i had alot to look forward to.
authers note: thankyou so much for reading and i promise the main event will be here soon lol just bare with me
im on work experience this week so i might not have time to update im working 9-4 plus i have homework so ill update asap thankyou xx
vampire lover

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service