The Twilight Saga

Twi Relation: Bella is the sister of Ben Barnes in this.

Summary: Bella is the sister of Ben Barnes and she is friends with Ben's girlfriend Georgie Henley who plays Lucy is the narnia Series. She is also friends with William Moseley who plays Peter. She always had a crush on him, the last time they met she was 15 and now its 3 years later. Ben thinks William and Bella would make a good couple but William is not so sure. As they spend one week together on Holiday he begins to fall for her, but Bella has to go back to London for graduation. What happens when William lets it slip that's he's in love with Bella on an interview?

Preface: 

Bella sighed as she stood by the taxi that was to take her to the airport, she bit her lip and hugged William

William sighed as he hugged her back "Good Luck, for Graduation" he said and smiled at her  

Bella smiled at him softly "Thanks Will, I am gonna need it" she said as she looked at him, she had feelings for him but was not sure how to tell him or if she even should.

William smiled at her softly "I am sure, it will go well" He said as Ben nodded along with Georgie

"Yes it will" Georgie said and hugged Bella and smiled and patted her shoulder

Bella smiled softly, hint of sadness in her eyes "Well, I'll see you when you get back" she said and got in the taxi

William waved and watched as the taxi rode off. He sighed and wished he would have told Bella how he felt

Content:

Preface(Above)

Chapter 1~Emmbarased

Chapter 2~Pretending

Chapter 3~Dreaming of You

Chapter 4~Friends Forever

Chapter 5~Beach Party

Chapter 6~Almost Kiss

Chapter 7~William's Outburst

Chapter 8~Bella's Reaction

Chapter 9~Ben's Embarrassed

Chapter 10~Birthday Surprise

Chapter 11~End to Weekend

Chapter 12~Allergy

Banner and Header made by Claire J.Darling

Tags: TrueLove

Views: 494

Replies to This Discussion

Jakes Coven - You got to add more that was amazing cant wait to see what happens next

Aww thanks :) I will post soon 

Chapter 6~Almost Kiss

Bella looked at the clock and she sighed, it was still around 6ish, "I have to pack later" she muttered to her self more then she did to the others, but that didn't mean they did not hear her say that.

"Why? I thought you leave Saturday" Georgie said looking at Bella, she had no idea Bella was leaving tomorow

"I thought so too, until I checked the ticket and saw they put the wrong date on there, tomorow is the 22nd not on Saturday" she said and sighed "I am sorry I didn't say it earlier, I didn't want to bring anyone more of you down" she said and looked down slightly, she hated to bring them down, especially Will as they seemed to be growing more closer together now a days. 

Will put his arm round her "You're not bringing anyone down" he said and leaned his chin on her head and whispered in her ear "Why don;'t me and you go out to dinner? take your mind off leaving tomorow?"

Bella felt her self blush so she just nodded and smiled at Will, he really was a great friend, he knew what to say, what to do, even when the world seemed to crashing around you, he still managed to make you feel better and take your mind of things, it was amazing how one person could make you feel that way.  She walked to her hotel room and she picked out something nice to wear, a nice shirt with a skirt and she done her hair up nicely, slightly wavey.

Will was wearing a shirt and nice jeans, he fixed his hair and smiled to him self, he loved spending time with Bella, also teasing her, she teased back, he found it cute how he made her blush with the simplest of comments or gestures. He waited for her in the loby and his jaw dropped when he saw her "Wow you look amazing" he said

Bella blushed bright red "Oh stop" she said waving her hand and giggled "You don't look bad your self" she said, she muttered to her self "Rather handsome as always"

Will chuckled and he walked outside with her, they walked to an Italian restaurant which was close by, he opened the for her "Ladies first" he said and smiled at her waiting for her to walk inside.

"Thank you" Bella smiled placing a kiss on his cheek before she walked in and he followed her, he softly put his arm round her waist as they waited for a waiter to show them to a free table as the restaurant was full of people

Waiter walked up to them "Table for two" Will said and the waiter nodded and showed them to the back, to a rather romantic spot where there was candle lights, only one table, wine on the table, Italian music playing. 

Bella and Will nodded as a thank you and they both sat down at the table and looked at the menu;

When the waiter came back he looked at them "Your orders?" he smiled at them brightly, he had a rather rough italian accent.

Bella looked at him "I'll have the Arrostiti con Mlenzane, greek salad, and Capellini alla checca" she said as she spoke in a fluent Italian accent while playing her order.

Will looked impressed at how Italian Bella sounded and he smiled "I'll have the same" he said.

The waiter nodded and he walked off to get them the food, Will looked at Bella smiling as he poured them some red wine, and they clinked their classes together before both sipped some of the wine.

"Gosh, Italian wine is good" Bella said as she smile setting her glass down

Will nodded in agreement "Yeah, I think its better than French" he said

Bella nodded "I know" she smiled "French isn't bad but Italian, is just well Italian" she giggled as she smiled at him "Anything new been going on?" she asked as she looked into his eyes

"Oh, I am going to Canada in a few weeks, got a part in a war/love story film" he said

"That's Great!" Bella smiled widely at him "God, its gonna be bit strange, seeing you in something different rather then Narnia" she giggled "But good strange"

"I know, sometimes I think I'll always be refered to as High King Peter" Will chuckled

Bella giggled "Your Majesty" she said and Will just chuckled shaking his head at her

Bella smiled and then the waiter came with their orders and set them on the table "Enjoy" he said as he gave a formal bow then walked off, Bella bit her lip trying not to giggle at the bow.

Will chuckled as the waiter left "Sorry, I couldn't hold it any longer" he said as he kept chuckling

Bella then burst into laughter as well "See, now you made me start Will" she said "Really" she shook her head and then joked "Maybe Ben is right, we are a bad influence on each other"

"Pft" Will said 

Bella giggled "Nice snort" she giggled

Will looked at her "Is that Italian wine going into your brain?" he joked

Bella shrugged giggling "Seems like it" she said as they both started to eat their food, they talked and laughed while they ate, recalling old memories from the first time they met. When they finished eating and the plates were taken away with the glasses they paid and then took a walk on the beach shore. 

The song that was playing when they walked in:

It was dark and the stars were in the sky, Bella smiled as the light breeze blew in her hair, she closed her eyes smelling the fresh air, she loved the fresh air, especially in a night warm summer breeze. She opened her eyes and saw a star shooting across the sky "Quick wish for something" she said closing her eyes again

Will smiled and he watched her, he already had everything he ever wanted right there with him, he was just not sure how to tell her that, he brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear and spoke softly in spanish in her ear "Eres tan bella Bella, más hermosa y luego las estrellas y las lunas en el cielo. Y no deba desear nada, tengo todo lo que necesito aquí conmigo. Le" (You are so beautiful Bella, more beautiful then the stars and the moons in the sky. And I did not need to wish anything, I have everything I need right here with me. You)

Bella blushed bright red, she had no idea what that meant but it sounded rather romantic, she bit her lip as she looked at Will, she felt her heart speed up, she loved how she felt when she was with him, she wondered if he always felt the rush of feelings like she did.

Will lightly pulled Bella closer to him so their chests were touching, he ran a hand in her hair softly and was about to lean in to kiss her but it started to rain, he chuckled "Rain" he said, he grabbed Bella's hand and they both ran into the hotel and were in Bella's hotel room.

Bella shivered slightly so Will picked up the towel which was on her bed and he wrapped it around her holding her close to him, he leaned in again and his lips were about to touch hers, but He heard someone walking in which happened to Ben and Georgie so he just hugged her as they did.

Georgie raised an eyebrow as she saw Will leaning in then hugging Bella and realized maybe they interrupted something "How was dinner?" she smiled

Bella felt her heart sink a little "It was lovely" she smiled and looked at Will as he pulled back "Thanks, for a lovely evening" she said and smiled

"Any time" Will said looking at her he said and placed a soft kiss on her forehead "I'll see you tomorow" he said and walked to his hotel room.

Bella closed her eyes and sighed then went to the bathroom to shower.

Ben looked at Will once he was in his hotel room "Did we interrupt something"? he asked

Will shot him an annoyed look "What do you think?" he said as he grabbed his towel from the bed 

"Oh, so I take it as a yes..?" Ben said

"Well duh!" Will said, he was frustrated and he went to take a shower

Ben was silent for a moment "Did you plan on kissing her?" He asked, he knew Will liked his sister and that Bella liked Will back, but he was not sure that they both knew they were crushing on each other

Will was silent for a while "Yes" was all he said.

When Bella was done in the shower she dried off and put on her nightie and then packed up her things as she had to leave tomorow, she was in silence, so was Georgie.

At about 11sh when Bella was done packing she went to bed so she could get a good night sleep, or so she hoped.

Next Day:

Bella slept till 10 in the morning, she got changed and brought her bags down stairs and had breakfast with the others, when she was done it was almost 12 so they all were outside waiting for her taxi. The taxi got there and she sighed as she stood beside it and hugged William. "Bella, I need to say something" Will said looking at her

Bella looked at Will "Yes?" she asked softly smiling at him

"Bella...I.." he started to say, he wanted to tell her how he felt about her but he trailed off and then  he sighed as he hugged her back "Good luck, for graduation" he said and smiled at her

Bella smiled softly at him "Thanks Will" she said, she hoped he might have wanted to say something else but this was nice of him to say as well "I am gonna need it" she said as she looked at him, she had feelings for him which were growing stronger but she was not sure how to tell him or if she even should say something at all.

Will smiled at her softly "I am sure, it will go well" He said as Ben nodded along with Georgie

"Yes it will" Georgie said and hugged Bella as she patted her shoulder smiling

"Whose picking you up Bells?" Ben asked his sister as he hugged her

"I am taking a train home" she said "And before you say I should ask dad or mom, don't. they got work and I don't want them to stress out" she said and hugged him back then she smiled at them a hint of sadness in her eyes "Well, I'll see you when you get back" she said and got in the taxi.

William waved and watched as the taxi rode off. He sighed and wished he would have told Bella how he felt. He then noticed something sparkly on the floor and he picked it up, it was Bella's locket, it opened in his hands, on one side was a picture of him and Bella when they were younger, the first time they met and the second one was all 4 of them, him, Bella, Georgie and Ben. He smiled to him self and decided he would give it to her next time he sees her.

Ben looked at Will "Maybe you should have told her how you felt" He said

"I know" Will said "I guess, that'll have to wait" he said walking inside the hotel

lovely update, so close and yet so far!

Best wishes

Chris

Yeah so close :)

Thank you, I'll post soon

Awww I love this story!!! Can't wait for more!!!

Aww thanks :) I'll post soon

Jakes Coven - You got to add more that was amazing cant wait to see what happens next

Aww thanks :) yeah things are taken some turns lol

great update, Love it!  can't wait to read your next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service