The Twilight Saga

When a New Vampire in Mystic Falls appears....Damon's past haunts him as he keeps releaving his heart break of when Bella disappeared, what will happen when he discovers who the new Vampire is?

These were made by the lovely Rachel :)

This was made by the lovely Sara

New Graphic made by Eva :)

Content:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6 (Part 1)

Chapter 6 (Part 2)

Chapter 7

Chapter 8 (Part 1)

Chapter 8 (Part 2)

Chapter 9

Chapter 10 (Part 1)

Chapter 10 (Part 2)

Chapter 11 (Part 1)

Chapter 11 (Part 2)

Chapter 11 (Part 3)

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14 (Part 1)

Tags: TurnYourFace

Views: 1634

Replies to This Discussion

So glad they could have this nice moment together.  Can't wait to read the rest of the chapter!

Yeah :) they had a sweet moment together. I will try and post the full chapter soon.

Chapter 9

Later that night, when the part was over Damon took Bella with him back to the house. She was falling asleep as he carried her in his arms, he knew she needed some rest as she came back from the dead and she was weak when she came to him with Bonnie, even though his blood healed her, she needed some sleep. When he got to the house, he took her to his room and he laid her down on the bed and he laid down beside her, wrapping his arms around and she automatically curled up against his chest. He closed his eyes, it felt right to have her in his arms again, he felt complete.

He watched her sleeping, she looked so peaceful and calm in his arms. He leaned his chin on top of her head softly and he closed his eyes as she slept, her heart beating and her calm breath was rather soothing.

Hours passed by and Bella woke up in the morning, she was curled up, but Damon was already awake so she was hugging the pillow instead of him. Damon was by her side in a flash when he heard her trying to get out of bed and Bella smiled softly, feeling him by her side."I still can't believe, you're here." he said as he leaned down kissing her softly on her lips and he pulled her against him softly.

Bella touched his cheek softly as she kissed him back, his kisses always so passionate, loving and tender. Now it was even more intense and magnified then before. She leaned her forehead against his softly looking into his eyes and she smiled softly "I am not going anywhere this time." she said softly

"I won't let you." Damon said "I lost you twice already and I don't want to lose you a third time." he said as he placed kisses all over her face, which caused her to giggle and smile softly. "This time, it will be different." he said as he looked at her and he smiled softly and he held her close to him, she still fitted into his arms so perfectly as always, she was the missing piece he needed to find, Now that she was back in his arms. He was complete again.

Bella smiled then she realized something "I have no clothes here." she said

Damon chuckled softly as he smiled "You worry about clothes?" he joked and Bella laughed as she playfully slapped his arm and he kissed her as he pinned her to bed playfully "You can just wear, something of mine for now." he said

"Mhh, Damon Salvatore, willing to share his clothes with a girl." Bella cooed "That's a new one." she teased, with a cheeky smile on her cheek and she wiggled and she squealed in laughter as he began to tickle her. She then heard Stefan chuckling from his room, which was next door. Damon laughed softly kissing her hair and he smiled at her.

He kissed her softly and he got up and he placed one of his t-shirts on the bed "I am going, out hunting, How about you take a shower? then we'll figure out, what to do." he said and he kissed her forehead before he let her go to the shower and he left.

Bella smiled to her self as she watched him leave and she giggled to her self, when she heard he was singing:

I'm too sexy for my love
Too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me
I'm too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for my shirts
So sexy it hurts
And I'm too sexy for Milan
Too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan
And I'm too sexy for your party
Too sexy for your party
No way I'm disco dancing
I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk, yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my car
Too sexy for my car
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for my hat
Too sexy for my hat
What do you think about that?
I'm a model you know what I mean
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk, yeah
I shake my little tush on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my
Too sexy for my too sexy for my
'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean
Yeah on the catwalk yea on the catwalk, yeah
I shake my little tush on the catwalk
I'm too sexy for my cat
Too sexy for my cat
Poor p**** poor p**** cat
I'm too sexy for my love
Too sexy for my love
Love's going to leave me
And I'm too sexy for this song

Stefan poked his head around the door and he looked at Bella "Well, you got Damon in a good mood today." he said smiling as he chuckled "I don't think I heard him sing that song for ages."
"Or at all." Elena's voice chimed behind Stefan as she poked her head under his arm and she smiled at Bella softly. She saw him holding Damon's t-shirt and she giggled softly "Ran out of clothes?" she said.
Bella giggled "Well kind of, I only had what Bonnie gave me before we got to Damon's birthday party." she said nodding at the clothes she was wearing.
Elena smiled "I could get you some of mine, we're about the same size and I don't wear a lot of stuff now." she said.
Bella looked at her "You sure? I mean, I don't want to be a burden on you." she told her.
"Oh don't be silly." Elena said smiling "Of course, I don't mind." she told her with a bright smile.
Bella smiled softly at Elena "Thank you." she said and Elena gave her a nod and a hug before Bella went to the bathroom and she took a shower and then she got changed, Damon's t-shirt looked like a dress on her, she then went to the kitchen to get her something to drink and find some pain killers as she had a strange head ache all of a sudden. She winced and she gripped onto the chair, she then felt Stefan behind her with Elena.
"Are you okay?" they both asked her worried.
Bella looked at them "I am not sure, I have this strange head ache." she told them  "Do you have painkillers anywhere?" she asked Stefan.
When Stefan was about to answer, the cupboard door on the left swung open and the bottle of painkillers flew straight into Bella's hand who gasped out in shock.
Elena looked at Bella then Stefan "What just happened?" she said
Stefan looked between them both "Good question." he said just as Damon walked in, he seemed to be in a good mood.
"What is a good question?" Damon questioned as he was by Bella's side in a flash and he saw the painkillers in her hand "You okay?" he looked at her concerned.
"Mhh, I just have a headache." she told him and she looked at the painkillers and she took one out and swallowed them down with some water. "That was so odd. I was asking Stefan if you had some painkillers and then all of a sudden, they just flew into my hand."
Damon raised an eyebrow "From the cupboard?" he said and Bella nodded.
"Maybe we should ask Bonnie, for help." Elena suggested. Stefan nodded and he went to the phone and he quickly phoned up Bonnie and explained they needed her help with something.
"She's coming." Stefan announced once he set the phone down and Bella looked at Damon who looked concerned, he held her in his arms and he kissed her forehead softly rubbing her sides.
About 20 minutes later, there came a knock on the door. It was Bonnie, beside her was Rebekah since she was about to visit the Salvatore too. Stefan let them in and when Rebekah saw Bella she stopped in her tracks "Bella?"
Bella looked up seeing Rebekah, her long time friend. Even though she was Klaus's brother and Bekah were always the closest along with Elijah. She smiled softly at Rebekah. Rebekah ran over to her and slammed into her hugging her tightly. Bella let out a shaky breath, as breath escaped her lungs rather quickly.
"Easy Bekah." Damon told her
"Sorry." Rebekah said as she hugged Bella more softly "How are you back?" she asked Bella
"This." Bella said holding up her necklace. Rebekah looked at it and she looked at Damon and then Bella and she smiled. "It's good to have you back." Rebekah told Bella.
Bonnie looked at them and she smiled "Why did you all need me for?" she asked
"There's something with Bella." Damon said "Show them." he told her, in a soft voice.
Bella looked at Damon "I can't, Damon. I don't even know how it happened. All I asked Stefan was where the painkillers where and they flew in my hand." she said pointing at the painkillers on the table, with the back of her hand, and once again, they flew straight into her hand.
Rebekah and Bonnie looked at Bella in shock, with everyone else. "It seems, that you are a witch." Bonnie told Bella.

Interesting twist!  Can't wait to read more!

Yeah :) I was always planning a twist for Bella. So now you know what it is.

</object>

Chapter 10 (Part 1)

Damon stared at Bonnie speechless, when she assessed the fact that Bella...his Bella was a witch. Even though, he hoped for some kind of normal life for Bella, this was not so bad was it? She was not a Vampire, she wasn't something she wasn't meant to be and something he didn't wish on her.

Bella just blinked in shock "I am sorry, what?!" she said, slightly loudly than she wanted to. As she did, all of the books from the book shelves went flying and they landed on the floor in a loud crash, which caused her and the others to jump in unison.

Damon looked at the books on the floor, then at Bella "Easy there, Bells." he said kissing her head softly.

Bella blinked "I...umm I'll clean it up, later." she said and she took a shaky breath, this was not something she expected.

"Your powers, are tied to your emotions." Bonnie told her and she gave her a small smile "I know, it's a lot to handle, but we will now more about your powers, if we can trace your family back to your ancestors." she told her "I will try and help you, as much as I can."

As Bella chewed on her lip she nodded slightly at Bonnie, she was surprised at her offer on helping her and she smiled softly, but it was a half smile, as Bella was confused and shocked about this. Damon noticed how confused Bella was and it made him slightly uncomfortable, he hugged her to his side and he kissed her cheek softly, in attempt to calm her down. When she leaned against him, he held her close and he rubbed her arm softly, his fingers caressing her skin gently.

Stefan looked at them "I was not expecting this, did you know?" he looked at Bella, Bella just shook her head as she truly had no idea, she would be a witch someday.

Bonnie looked at them "If, Bella was changed into a Vampire, then it would have suppressed her witch genes, now that she came back from the dead as a human, it must have triggered her witch genes."

Elena looked at Bella and Damon and she smiled softly at them, she was glad they were back together, but she was not expecting this either. She pulled Stefan aside, while she let Bonnie talk with Rebekah, Damon and Bella in the living room.

Stefan looked at her "What is it?" he asked as he smiled at her softly, he averted his eyes back to the living room for a few seconds before he looked at Elena again, waiting for her too speak.

"Can you come and help me, get some clothes for Bella?" she asked smiling. Stefan nodded and he walked outside with Elena and he drove to her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, back at the Salvatore's manor, Bella started to clean up the books she knocked off the shelves with her powers, Damon, Rebekah and Bonnie helped her out, so she would not have to do it all alone, even though Bella insisted, it was her mess she caused, so she'd clean it up on her own.

It took them 1 hour to clean up the books, once they were done, Bella was sitting by the fire place and she had her knees tucked under her chin staring at the flickering flames. Rebekah looked at Bella worried and she knelled by her side "Are you okay?" she asked her.

Bella sighed "I am not sure, I guess I was hoping for some normalcy in my life." she said

Rebekah wrapped her arms around her giving her a hug and she nodded "That's understandable, with what you been through, you feel like you need a break from being a supernatural being for a while." she said and Bella nodded. Damon watched them both, he knew what Bella said had nothing to do with them, but with her having powers, with her being something else rather than a full mortal again.

Bella hugged her friend back and she closed her eyes. Rebekah rubbed her back softly, she then sat by Bonnie on the couch and she let Damon take over. Damon hugged Bella to him and he kissed her hair softly as Bella snuggled into his arms and she watched the fire, but she entwined their fingers together as he had his arms around her waist and his hands set overs her softly. Rebekah smiled as she watched them with a warm smile on her face, she was happy for them both. Just then, Elena and Stefan walked back inside the house.

They all looked up at them and Elena smiled softly at Bella. "Here are some new clothes for you." she said

Bella stood up and she smiled softly "Oh, thank you Elena." she said and she gave her a hug, Elena smiled as she gave her a soft squeeze and Damon took the bag and he was in his room in a flash and he quickly set aside some room in his closet for Bella's new clothes.

Bonnie heard Damon upstairs and she giggled "Shacking up with Damon are we?" she teased slightly, smiling.

Bella giggled "Well, I don't have anywhere else to stay, plus, I am safe with Damon and Stefan here." she said and she went to Damon's room as she needed to change into some proper clothes. Damon kissed Bella softly and he held her close. Bella smiled softly as she leaned against Damon for a while, before she got changed into a t-shirt and some jeans, that fitted her perfectly, she then set the rest of the clothes in the closet.

Once they walked downstairs, Elena smiled softly "It suits you."

Bella looked at her self in the mirror and she smiled "Thank you, again." she told her and Elena just nodded, instead of saying welcome again. They smiled at each other softly.

Just as they were about to sit down, there came a knock on the door. Bella and Damon looked at each other, and the knock came on the door again. This time more forceful...angry.

Who can it be?

Can't wait for the new chapter, especially after you left us on such a cliffhanger!

It will be interesting to see what Bella can do with her newly found powers, especially if someone tries to make trouble for her and her loved ones!

You will have to wait and see and find out who is at the door when Chapter 10 (Part 2) will be posted.

Yeah, I wanted to leave this chapter at a cliffhanger, to make people wonder on who it could be. And yes, you raise a good point about Bella and her powers, if she gets angry, who knows what mess she can cause and not just causing books to fly of a shelf when she raises a voice.

Looks like things can get very interesting in that regard!!

Yes, they can indeed.

Chapter 10 (Part 2 )

Bella looked at Damon, as she felt a shiver go down her spine at that second forceful, harsh knock on the door. Damon wrapped his arm around her tightly in a protective way holding her against his side. The knock came again, this time even more harsher than before, Bella could hear the wooden door cracking at it's force. Bella took a shaky breath and everyone else was alert in the room as well.

Rebekah took a place beside Damon and Bella, while Bonnie stood beside Elena and Stefan.

It was silent for a few moments, but then the window shattered into bits as someone threw a stone at the window breaking it, Damon quickly moved him, Bella and Rebekah out of the way as the large stone hit the wall, making a dent in it. Bella gasped when she saw the dent in the wall, she then saw Katherine jumped in through the window and she gripped onto Damon's arm slightly.

Katherine saw Bella and then Elena "You!" she hissed "You're both supposed to be dead." she said, she spoke with malice, cruelty in her voice.

"Are we not?" Bella titled her head as she looked at Katherine and she glared at her. Katherine growled at her and she pushed Damon aside and she then slammed into Bella, tackling her to the floor and they both slide across the floor and into the hall way. Katherine had her hands around Bella's throat. Bella set her hands on her wrist and she pulled her hands back with force and she kicked Katherine sending her flying back as she flipped her self back up standing on her two feet, just because she was a witch and had no Vampire strength left, did not mean, she had no idea how to fight.

Katherine hissed as she got up "Maybe, this time I shall kill you both for good." she said

"You will have to go through us." Damon, Stefan, Bonnie and Rebekah said at the same time, glaring at Katherine, Damon looked more mad as he dusted off the glass shards off him, as he landed in the broken glass when Katherine shoved him away.

"You hurt Elena, or any of them. You hurt me too." Bella said, looking at Katherine. She then ran with speed, she ran up the wall, causing her self to flip back and she span kicked Katherine in the chest and landed on her feet as Katherine flew into the wall and she landed on the floor in a heap.

Katherine let out a growl as she pulled a wooden dagger from her jacket and she threw it Damon, aimed right at his chest. "Damon watch out." Bella yelled out, as she did, the wooden dagger in the air shook and it caught on fire and landed on the floor, in ashes. Damon sighed in relief, gosh, Bella was tapping into her powers and fast. Rebekah ran over to Bella and she pulled her to her and Damon's side before Katherine could get up and Stefan pulled Elena behind him and Bonnie.

"If you want a fight, come and get it." Damon and Stefan said.

"One Vampire, against 3 Vampires, 1 wasteful human and 2 godforsaken witches?" Katherine hissed as she was back on her feet. "Maybe, I should even the playing field there." she said

"You can do that," Bella said "But remember, we have something you don't. We have loyalty, friendship and love. Your puppets will only have fake loyalty, just like you had from me, when you turned me against Damon all those years ago. Turned me into something I did not want to become." she glared at Katherine.

"Make that, 4 Vampires." Came a voice from the door, as Elijah walked in and he took a place beside Bella, Rebekah, Damon, glaring at Katherine.

"Elijah." Katherine breathed out, in shock. "Why?" she said.

Elijah smirked "Because." he said and he appeared behind Katherine, who let out a gasp as a dagger pierced through her skin "You are the reason, why Bella ended up dead, you tore her and Damon apart. We will get our revenge...soon enough. I am sure Niklaus will get that message, soon enough." he said leaving the stake in her as Katherine fell limp to the floor, she was not dead, Elijah had no use for killing her...just yet.

Elena sighed in relief, when Elijah came to the rescue. "We should get her to that cave, where she was trapped before." she said looking at them.

Elijah nodded "I'll take her there, but I will need Bella and Bonnie to come with me. so we can seal her in the tomb." he said looking at them and he smiled at Bella "Good to have you back, Bells." he said

Bella smiled at Elijah softly "It's good to be back." she said and she nodded "I'll come." she said and Bonnie walked over to him with her, while Elijah pulled Katherine over his shoulder, as she was out cold.

"We're going to." Elena, Stefan, Damon and Rebekah said. They all felt protective over Bella and Elena of course. Elijah looked at them and nodded, he walked outside and they all walked into the  woods and into the tomb in the cave. Once they all got there, Stefan, Damon and Rebekah pushed back to the tomb stone entrance, while Elijah pulled the dagger out of Katherine and he threw her inside of the tomb, she landed on the floor in a heap, she was waking up, but slowly.

Bonnie looked at Bella "Hold my hands and speak with me." she said as she held her hands out to Bella.

Bella placed her hands in Bonnie's softly, as soon as their hands touched, the air turned more bitter, colder. Bonnie started to say the spell that would lock Katherine in the tomb and Bella said the spell with her, as they said it together, there was an odd energy around them, that surrounded the tomb entrance, sealing Katherine in.

Katherine woke up, her eyes snapping open "Nooo!!" she screamed running to the entrance, but the door shut it self on her as she screamed banging on the large rock door, but it did not budge. The spell sealed her in.

"Have a nice, time rotting in your own misery." Elijah said, to Katherine, or rather to the bolder that Katherine was behind.

Bella and Bonnie finished the spell and the odd energy was gone, the tomb was shut. Damon wrapped his arms around Bella hugging her close and she leaned against him, while Elena, Bonnie and Rebekah smiled softly with Stefan and Elijah. They were glad to see Bella and Damon back together.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service